Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) (18090 Views)

2-Year-Old Raped By A 40-Year-Old Man In Abia (Photo) / Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi / Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by laplace19(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Innocent112:

Exactly it's an old story although i didn't witnes the drama but i heard it de very day it happened some body who live around in amuzukwu came to orie ugba with the story

Yeah man. I've been expecting the news since then until now.
Re: 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by cyberdurable(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
laplace19:

Lol... bro, do you stay around Amuzukwu?...cos all you said is true and I witnessed it too.

Bende road isieke

1 Like

Re: 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by cyberdurable(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Innocent112:

Exactly it's an old story although i didn't witnes the drama but i heard it de very day it happened some body who live around in amuzukwu came to orie ugba with the story

So umuahia get people here too cheesy
Re: 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
cyberdurable:

How old are you? So that personal act of that man makes entire city wicked?

Umuahia is a wicked city.

Does that affect my age.

Maybe you think i am talking about one incident.

Where else does a policemen shoot a road safety official. Last week 2 men boarded a bike and got to the express and shot the okada man.

So many other useless civil matters. Dem no get sense.

In Enugu, nobody cares about your progress. It is only in Umuahia, a man will be doing well, the locals will start planning to terminate him.

Guy, just park well before God park you.
Re: 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by onimama4real(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
aminulive:
A 200 level computer science student, Chinonso Ibekwe, is currently cooling off in a detention facility in Abia state for allegedly strangling a tricycle(Keke Marwa) operator, Peter Eseonu to death in Umuahia.

PoliticsNGR learnt that Chinonso boarded Eseonu's tricycle claiming that he was going to pick up some farm produce from his mother's farm at Amzukwu area of the state. On getting to the farm, Chinonso attacked and killed Eseonu with a rope, dumped his body in a nearby ditch and absconded with his tricycle.

Unknown to the killer, a man who was defecating in the bush spotted the entire crime and later raised alarm in the community.  Confirming the incident, the Abia state commissioner of Police, Mr Oyebade Adeleye stated that the suspected was already in custody before a formal report was received on the missing 67-year-old Eseonu.

He revealed the suspect took detectives to the scene of the crime where the decomposing body of the deceased was found. Oyebade finalized by stating that the 25-year-old Chinonso has been charged to court and is currently remanded in prison custody.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/17/200-level-student-arrested-strangling-keke-operator/
Re: 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Chinonso Ibekwe

typical flat head.

Igbos and crime always together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / If Lagos State Governor Gives Me Loan, I Will Stop Robbery, Says Arrested Ex- / Female Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.