Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

BMW X3, 2004 Model. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW X3, 2004 Model. (1406 Views)

BMW Trolls Mercedes On Halloween, Dresses AMG E53 Up To Look Like BMW M5 / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) / Bmw X3 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Acmetek: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello, please I need your advice, am about buying a Nigerian used BMW X3, 2004 model, I have inspected the car it is very much in good shape.
But my doubt is I don't see more of this model on the street, for more than a week I have been looking around to see if I can get any, moreover only scantily fewer model of BMW still patrol the street.
Please advice me should I go ahead with the purchase, generally, I am not much knowledgeable with cars, i had regret on the previous car I used and the mechanic I relied on failed me badly.
Please any useful suggestions will be welcome.
Thanks.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
How much is the car. With that we can suggest another car you might get with the same amount
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Acmetek: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
the car is valued 1.3M
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Acmetek: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
How much is the car. With that we can suggest another car you might get with the same amount

What do you considered to be common defect with the model or with BMW in general that makes nigerians not to fancied it unlike other car brands in town.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by uboma(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2017
The BMW X3 is a great car (though I prefer the X5 because of its masculine shape) and very common in Abuja.

You did not indicate your location though.

Before purchasing it, be sure to have a good auto mechanic look it up for you.

Look for those who own BMW cars and request to have the contact details of their auto mechanic.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Acmetek: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2017
uboma:
The BMW X3 is a great car (though I prefer the X5 because of its masculine shape) and very common in Abuja.

You did not indicate your location though.

Before purchasing it, be sure to have a good auto mechanic look it up for you.

Look for those who own BMW cars and request to have the contact details of their auto mechanic.

thanks a lot am based in Lagos.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by uboma(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Acmetek:

thanks a lot am based in Lagos.

there should be lots of BMW X3 plying Lagos roads.

look up the BMW thread on the car talk forum and request to join the whatsapp group.

You will find a lot of members on whatsapp group who are based in Lagos and can recommend competent auto mechanics to you.

All the best with your purchase....
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Acmetek: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2017
uboma:

there should be lots of BMW X3 plying Lagos roads.

look up the BMW thread on the car talk forum and request to join the whatsapp group.

You will find a lot of members on whatsapp group who are based in Lagos and can recommend competent auto mechanics to you.

All the best with your purchase....

thanks so much. i will do as you suggested.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by uboma(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2017
Acmetek:

You are welcome sir
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by erico2k2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Acmetek:

All bmw are good and though car however there a very few or no fake parts so parts are expensive, but routine maintenance should save you the headache but by al means do a VIN check on the car B4 you buy, there might be hidden stuff you do not know about the car.Watch out for oi leaks, they are typical of BMWs.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by computerglobal(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
For Vin checks and detailed history report
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by Acmetek: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
erico2k2:

All bmw are good and though car however there a very few or no fake parts so parts are expensive, but routine maintenance should save you the headache but by al means do a VIN check on the car B4 you buy, there might be hidden stuff you do not know about the car.Watch out for oi leaks, they are typical of BMWs.
\

Thanks. I tried checking the VIN but all i got is the Chassis and engine number.
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Acmetek:
\

Thanks. I tried checking the VIN but all i got is the Chassis and engine number.
the chassis is the VIN
Re: BMW X3, 2004 Model. by computerglobal(m): 4:04am On Jul 19, 2017
computerglobal:
For Vin checks and detailed history report

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

(1) (Reply)

2018 Ford Raptor Velociraptor 6×6 Is A True Beast ( Photos And Video) / Steering Control Buttons Not Responding After Battery Disconnection / 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA Unveils Stunning Visuals Of Its Latest Beast - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.