Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? (1289 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by crayj(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2007
i juat won know
Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by cuteass1(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2007
Its possible, Love can make us do the wildest, craziest, and unbelieveable things. You know what they say "LOVE is blind" wink
Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by OmoEko1(f): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ crayj
it possible, it called loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by katherinae(f): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
it depends are u going to ask her ot do ur homework
Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by tommy2k2(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2007
katherinae:

it depends are u going to ask her ot do your homework

unlike me i have a girl in uniport, i always call her on glo free calls and sometimes ask for her assingment and i help her out on net then send it to her box, im i really doing d right thing, pls i wanna know
Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by OmoEko1(f): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2007
tommy2k2:

unlike me i have a girl in uniport, i always call her on glo free calls and sometimes ask for her assingment and i help her out on net then send it to her box, im i really doing d right thing, please i want to know
ARE U DOING THE RIGHT THING? HUMMMMMM HELL NO. SHE USING U. PUT YOUR SELF IN THE SAME POSITION DO U THINK SHE WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU ALSO.

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by cuteass1(f): 2:15am On Feb 10, 2007
@ tommy2k2
I'm sorry to say this, but what you're doing couldn't be more wrong because you're not helping her at all even though it might seem so. I know you love her, so what you can do is to guide her through the assignment not practically doing it yourself because then she's not learning anything. Remember in the exam hall you might not be there, then what does she do Here's an example: i had this russian friend that i went to school with, each time we had norwegian essys she'll be like"please dear, help me out, you know you're good with the language", and just to please her, i always did. I practically wrote all her norwegain esays and assignments. The funny thing is that i actually thought i was being a good friend. On the exam day she was counting our sitting next to each other in the exam hall, and to her greatest dismay we were placed alphabetically, she failed and had to repeat the subject. I'll never forgive myself for leading her astray sad, but its not yet late for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by iice(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2007
Again depending on his maturity and compatibility with me, i see no reason why not because he could very well be more knowledgeable in some areas that i am not, he's level in university does not absolutely put him at a disadvantage
Re: Would A Girl In The University Want To Date A Guy Below Her? by McDoe(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2007
No sweat as long as the guy is ready to do her bidding by allowing her, her human/woman rights

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Looking For Cheap Babes / What Is The Difference Between The Term Lust And Love? / What Are The Uses Of Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.