Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,449 members, 7,940,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? (6817 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Most times men don't even have kids outside cause face it, if a man knows his game, he shouldn't have a child outside, i hate this first of all..but the female is the one prone to different..Chai..just the thought of it is crippling..God forbid..very hurting
The things we read on NL. All these babymamas to married men nko? I like this DNA idea, because all the women that run outside show would go meet the father of the child...and of course the father would most times be another person's husband and father grin grin

Just pray for a faithful wife, if not, you will know there are worst things that arise from cheating without protection, things DNA can't solve. Things like HIV/AIDS...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

The things we read on NL. All these babymamas to married men nko? I like this DNA idea, because all the women that run outside show would go meet the father of the child...and of course the father would most times be another person's husband and father grin grin

And you think women don't know their game? Any woman that brings home a bastard wants to, most times because the husband couldn't impregnate them.

Pocohontas!!!!!!! I don catch u here again...still para-ing

It's a lie it's not usually because the man cant impregnate...most of the time its because women run away from the consequence of their actions and want to eat their cake a have it...instead of coming out and telling the man, "I cheated and I'm pregnant"....they will cover it up...since the idiot that put the baby there most of the time can't take care of her and the child...
Same thing happens when they wanna get married and they are still fvcking the old fvck boy, broke ass boyfriend....the thief in them will not let them come out....pushing pregnancy on the m they actually wanna marry...
My ishh in this matter isn't really cheating..nobody holy pass..no matter how sweet Africa magic is..we wanna sometimes watch Natgeo wild..
It's the forcing another man's child on the husband that's my isshh...what happened to dialogue, what happened to communication, I know some men can't take it an t may be the end...so, deal with it......but I've seen men overlook ladies with past life of chronic prostitution....anything is possible...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Pocohontas!!!!!!! I don catch u here again...still para-ing

It's a lie it's not usually because the man cant impregnate...most of the time its because women run away from the consequence of their actions and want to eat their cake a have it...instead of coming out and telling the man, "I cheated and I'm pregnant"....they will cover it up...since the idiot that put the baby there most of the time can't take care of her and the child...
Same thing happens when they wanna get married and they are still fvcking the old fvck boy, broke ass boyfriend....the thief in them will not let them come out....pushing pregnancy on the m they actually wanna marry...

Pls, stop trying too hard.
Check out all the threads of guys complaining their ex wants them, you'll see they have one thing in common...inability to conceive. The remaining few were not so sure who the father is, especially those who took in before marriage.

Asides that, in marriage...women know their ways around pregnancy.
Girls wey dey abort everyday in relationships, you think marriage will slow them down. You men could be very naive. Lots of married women are also on some family planning without their husbands being aware, married women do lots of abortions.

Keep typing o, with all this uproar, such women will only get smarter and remain your lovely wives... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Just pray for a faithful wife, if not, you will know there are worst things that arise from cheating without protection, things DNA can't solve. Things like HIV/AIDS...

That should be the thing you ought to have said...Finding the right partner and not driving this issues home like they're personal..I don'tattach all these issues to my p..just the mere imagination can cause stomach upset..

ANY MAN THAT MARRIES A WRONG WOMAN, THE DEVIL WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

That should be the thing you ought to have said...Finding the right partner and not driving this issues home like they're personal..I don'tattach all these issues to my p..just the mere imagination can cause stomach upset..

ANY MAN THAT MARRIES A WRONG WOMAN, THE DEVIL WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE..
The only reason you all think I took it personal is because the truth hurts. I agree to your last sentence... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by kokomilala(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
According to reports,Nigeria has the highest cases of failed DNA tests in the world.What does that say?Many bastards have become true children.It also goes to show that many women-married or single shag recklessly with multiple partners,culminating in pregnancy.
They're afraid of DNA because most women know the very sperm that fertilized their egg even in the midst,heat of shagging and heightened ecstasy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

The only reason you all think I took it personal is because the truth hurts. I agree to your last sentence... wink

You are attacking me babe.. I have no intention of worrying if the person i get married to would..I have no plans to ask for a DNA test.. please it's a public chat...public chats aren't neccessarily one's private convictions.. I'm sure you know this.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
kokomilala:
According to reports,Nigeria has the highest cases of failed DNA tests in the world.What does that say?Many bastards have become true children.It also goes to show that many women-married or single shag recklessly with multiple partners,culminating in pregnancy.
They're afraid of DNA because most women know the very sperm that fertilized their egg even in the midst,heat of shagging and heightened ecstasy.

Why need s a bloody DNA test wen that boy can kick d ball like me...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by kokomilala(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
People eventually settle for it after dithering and doubts are overwhelming them.Embassies usually use it as a last test to know the veracity of the paternity of people who apply for immigrant's visa.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
eyinjuege:
Men have been raising bastards since time immemorial.
Even a lot of us commenting need to go and check DNA to confirm if daddy is really father.

Even MKO raised bastards till his death. It was after his death that the wheat was seperated from the chaff
This your comment dey very funny.. If you see as I take dey laugh cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
schumastic:
I DON'T KNOW WHY POCOHANTAS IS TAKING THIS ISH TOO PERSONAL.

IF ANY MARRIED GUY WANTS TO TAKE THE TEST HE SHOULD GO AHEAD, AS FOR ME, I WILL WHEN I GET MARRIED CUS I DON'T TRUST ANYONE, NOT WIT THE GENERATION OF WOMEN GROWING UP THIS DAYS.

Micah 7:5 Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend. Even with the woman who lies in your embrace guard the words of your lips.
You still use Bible take back am up. LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
schumastic:

IF ANY MARRIED GUY WANTS TO TAKE THE TEST HE SHOULD GO AHEAD, AS FOR ME, I WILL WHEN I GET MARRIED CUS I DON'T TRUST ANYONE, NOT WIT THE GENERATION OF WOMEN GROWING UP THIS DAYS.

Micah 7:5 Do not trust a neighbor; put no confidence in a friend. Even with the woman who lies in your embrace guard the words of your lips.

I believe that scripture Sir...

This thread has become a personal issue o..#personal
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

You are attacking me babe.. I have no intention of worrying if the person i get married to would..I have no plans to ask for a DNA test.. please it's a public chat...public chats aren't neccessarily one's private convictions.. I'm sure you know this.
That's entirely your business, to ask or not to ask, dear. Responses are becoming predictable... I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

That's entirely your business, to ask or not to ask, dear. Responses are becoming predictable... I'm out.

I'm sure you didn't read what you typed...it's not a personal affair.. it's you taking things personal not others... you can;t be so right and everyone else wrong all the time.. Your opinions can not be the only one that counts all the time..Yes everyone else' opinion is predictable..but how bout yours?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

I'm sure you didn't read what you typed...it's not a personal affair.. it's you taking things personal not others... you can;t be so right and everyone else wrong all the time.. Your opinions can not be the only one that counts all the time..Yes everyone else' opinion is predictable..but how bout yours?
Oga, you are not taking it personal ba? Then I am the one taking it personal for stating my views. That's predictable ...ah beg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Oga, you are not taking it personal ba? Then I am the one taking it personal for stating my views. That's predictable ...ah beg.

Madam. i stated my views... did you read your comment about my viewws.. allow me quote.. that's too low for me... is that addressing the topical view or the person? why not focus on the message and leave d messenger alone?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Madam. i stated my views... did you read your comment about my viewws.. allow me quote.. that's too low for me... is that addressing the topical view or the person? why not focus on the message and leave d messenger alone?
K
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by chukagates(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Pls, stop trying too hard.
Check out all the threads of guys complaining their ex wants them, you'll see they have one thing in common...inability to conceive. The remaining few were not so sure who the father is, especially those who took in before marriage.

Asides that, in marriage...women know their ways around pregnancy.
Girls wey dey abort everyday in relationships, you think marriage will slow them down. You men could be very naive. Lots of married women are also on some family planning without their husbands being aware, married women do lots of abortions.

Keep typing o, with all this uproar, such women will only get smarter and remain your lovely wives... grin grin
ur correct the women are wily...thats why marriage is not for every one women cheat men cheat...surrogate mother or baby mama is the surest way to peace of mind she gives u a baby then to hell with what she does with her pussy..as for my married folks DO DNA TEST ABEG!! it is beta she cheats and all the kids are yours than cheating and none of the kids are yours...for peace ...GO FOR BABY MAMA ..no stress
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by chukagates(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

abeg what is the "TRUTH"??is it that women also have the same cheating rate like men?? cos to me its a well established fact in my head..so whats the TRUTH??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by MissRaine69(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let's use the words " some Nigerian women"
Well it's simple really they know the father of their children is not the one the children call Dad. I have looked at this from two angels
1) If society did not place unreasonable pressure on a couple to conceive such deceit would not be nevesssry Infertility in a woman is unforgivable whilst a man being infertile is excused outside sinister forces are blamed.
2) Men have to learn if you do not intend to marry her strap it up because you will find yourself trapped in a situation where you are raising a child that's not yours. Why did she pick you instead of the other guy(s) because you were the a) gulliable one b) the one with better prospects c) you are just stupid & you believe everything you are told.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
chukagates:
ur correct the women are wily...thats why marriage is not for every one women cheat men cheat...surrogate mother or baby mama is the surest way to peace of mind she gives u a baby then to hell with what she does with her pussy..as for my married folks DO DNA TEST ABEG!! it is beta she cheats and all the kids are yours than cheating and none of the kids are yours...for peace ...GO FOR BABY MAMA ..no stress

cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by schumastic(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You still use Bible take back am up. LMAO cheesy cheesy

TOSIN IS THE TRUTH O, THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND.

AM NOT SAYING MY WIFE WILL CHEAT OR NOT, ALL AM SAYING IS WHEN THE BABIES START ARRIVING, I WILL CHECK THEM SO I DON'T RAISE ANOTHER PERSON CHILD AND REGRET AFTER 30-40 YEARS.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by schumastic(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
connectpoint:

I believe that scripture Sir...

This thread has become a personal issue o..#personal

WELL SHE LEFT ME WITH NO OTHER OPTION
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2017
schumastic:

TOSIN IS THE TRUTH O, THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND.

AM NOT SAYING MY WIFE WILL CHEAT OR NOT, ALL AM SAYING IS WHEN THE BABIES START ARRIVING, I WILL CHECK THEM SO I DON'T RAISE ANOTHER PERSON CHILD AND REGRET AFTER 30-40 YEARS.
Chaiiiii

Na so you no trust women reach? cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by schumastic(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Chaiiiii

Na so you no trust women reach? cheesy

the first man that ever did, had his destiny cut short wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by chibabe259(f): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Seriously, so your husband will do it behind your back.

The number one reason why ua man want to conduct a DNA test on his children is that he doesn't trust you, he believes that you must have cheated on him but he won't let you know this.

A brave man will never let his wife know his intentions on this b'cos there are cases where some wives influences results with some doctors either by offering their body to the doctor or.......

If a man wants to get authentic result, pls don't let your wife know.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dynmyt: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dshocker:

The same women that gave birth for another man were also trusted

Trust in God
Meaning u dnt trust ur mum?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dynmyt: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote]They don't have the liver, and wouldn't subject their mothers to such. grin[/quotethey will just let sleeping dogs lie anyways grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dynmyt: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
VargasVee:
But I don't understand why some people are hurting over this simple question lol

The women of old were very faithful, if not all, most.

These days undecided undecided
For the records, prostitution is the oldest vocation in the world, even men hum it all the time. Is it women of nowadays that first instigate it? If your mums were of this generation you will definitely blame the old generation... Hahahaha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dynmyt: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Some men no fih give woman belle but follow dey brag and drag DNA, better hide ur problem in peace. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test? by Dynmyt: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
schumastic:

If you dont trust anyone, pls leave someone's daughter the hell alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

112 Sex Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities / Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP. / My Girlfriend Is Now Traditionally Married But She Still Wants Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.