Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Get A Loan Of Up To #1m In 5 Minutes With Paylater - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get A Loan Of Up To #1m In 5 Minutes With Paylater (818 Views)

‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years / Buhari: Few People In 5 States Control Nigeria’s Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan Of Up To #1m In 5 Minutes With Paylater by edunwablog: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Paylater is going on the road!
If you live in Lagos - starting from today (17th July), you may notice our adverts on BRTs across various routes throughout the city. This is a first for us and we're pretty excited, but we also want you to share in the fun.

We'll be giving out NGN2,000 cash each to the first few quick people that meet the simple requirements below:
1) Keep your eyes open for our new ads, similar to the image above
2) Take a selfie of yourself in front of one of our BRT ads - make sure your face and the advert are both clearly displayed!
3) Upload the picture on social media, also tagging any of our handles (Facebook, Twitter& Instagram) and using the hashtag #PaylaterBRT

We'll announce some lucky winners this week.

"But I'm not in Lagos - what about me?"
Not to worry! We're working on getting Paylater adverts in cities around the country - through our mobile app, we serve customers in all 36 states, so it's only fair that everyone is represented. Here's how you can help that
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/get-loan-of-up-to-1m-in-5-minutes-with.html?m=1

Re: Get A Loan Of Up To #1m In 5 Minutes With Paylater by ekehopp: 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
1qasdv
Re: Get A Loan Of Up To #1m In 5 Minutes With Paylater by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
please I seriously need loan to start my waste recycling business,i need guide on how to get this loan.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The North Always Control Customs? / 10 Things That Will Happen As Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 100 Days Away / Inherent Dangers Of Political Godfatherism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.