Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,126 members, 7,907,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

End Of Ceasefire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Ceasefire (2205 Views)

Gaza Ceasefire Already Over; War Resumes / Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Ceasefire / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
mdsocks:

Hmmm, You guyz are still at this,

I can see why Nigeria dosen't have peace.

Its an online forum and you have muscularized things, what about if it were to be physical!!

Only God knows what,

U re wrong sir. The OP started with a threat which i hate most as if he were talking to his mates
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
toba:

U re wrong sir. The OP started with a threat which i hate most as if he were talking to his mates

grin grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
alimat 2:

case close!!!!

Why lets end it in a peaceful way. I can agree with u to talk to my fellow xtians not to attack u guys again. I ve done that b4 cus of the unrepentant Zola who pleaded i do so. Now he wants me to do otherwise. But for ur sake and muhsins i may change my mind. cus i like u u re a good moslem
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

@alimah- i respect you, stay out of this.

Look at this Islamic poo feeling like doz aboki that pushes water truck to my flat. Abu you are truly some la la boi lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
@toba- you are a laud foooll. You can deceive your fellow Cross worshippers. Ikoyi ko Abulegba ni, pathetic liar. Go and finish ur course and i will get you a job, sukure
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba- you are a laud foooll. You can deceive your fellow Cross worshippers. Ikoyi ko Abulegba ni, pathetic liar. Go and finish your course and i will get you a job, sukure

Kai what can i say to this un repentant bast-ard ? Ok lets meet, u set d rules any where in Nigeria. I swear by the name of God that if u cant prove me otherwise, u will be in hell
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
Idiiot, who have ur time. We will meet in grave or rather heaven if you like that.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
But it is very obvious that there was a time when Abuzola post a thread that there should be peace in the house and truly he stoped but some people opposing his religion refuse to let go
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Tonyet1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu u r sounding like a child. cheesy
Re: End Of Ceasefire by muhsin(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
Please. . . cry cry cry
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

Idiiot, who have your time. We will meet in grave or rather heaven if you like that.
its ur islamic family dat will enter hell fire according to sura19:71. No place for u in Heaven
Re: End Of Ceasefire by luvola(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
i do respect alimat, abu mad man omo ale ni e
Re: End Of Ceasefire by ilosiwaju: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
World-class examples why there can never be world peace. Insults are now the latest weapons in defending faiths and beliefs.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2010
@luvola,you are seriously passing your boundary,why would you call Abuzola "Omoale",youre lucky hes not seeing you face to face,otherwise u will spell it
Re: End Of Ceasefire by viaro: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

youre lucky hes not seeing you face to face,otherwise u will spell it

What would he use - a knife, a dagger. . or a bomb? cheesy
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2010
he will definately deal with him in his own way
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^^^^^
Dnt let him deal with anbody butlet him treat him d way d Prophet treat his enemy by Repelling evil with good deeds that is when one will he identify as a muslim and not the other way
Re: End Of Ceasefire by viaro: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

he will definately deal with him in his own way

You seem to be Dr. Abu's personal assistant (pardon the pun, please). . but for someone to be so confident in this manner, you should know more than meets the eye, no? So tell us: how would Abu z-z deal with him? grin
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2010
Alimat- one does not have to be a maga in the name of patience.
Prophet Muhammad use to invoke curse on the unbelievers likewise the famous Abu hurairah and Great umar the no nonsense man
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^^^^^

May God guide us thru in dealing with the unbelivers of Islam.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
Amin.

Also read this:

'And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam and Whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus does Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not'

Quran 6:125
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^^^^^
Gud,May he guide us to the rite path,

This is what i want u to be preaching,and i will like it if u can ignore every unreasonable post or insult
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ok, but you know i can't watch them insult islam
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Ok, but you know i can't watch them insult islam

U must not allow us insult islam at all or else u will disobey mohammad who said in another hadith

Those Muslims who participated in violent Jihad and insult others like abuzola is doing will not suffer any grave torture nor will they do any hell time. They will proceed to paradise after judgement day.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2010
Interesting ! Where did you get that badalatul hadith ya mujrimi
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
@Abuzola,
u just leave them and keep wathcing cos what will deal with them will surely deal with them.

The end will justify d means.
Re: End Of Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ok I will try
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
Gud,

cos God told us in the quran that u shld not insult their god inorder not to insult urs cos if they do the blame will be on u
Re: End Of Ceasefire by grace5: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
toba:

U must not allow us insult islam at all or else u will disobey mohammad who said in another hadith

Those Muslims who participated in violent Jihad and insult others like abuzola is doing will not suffer any  grave torture nor will they  do any hell time. They will  proceed to paradise after judgement day.

Many thanks toba,We are behind you praying for you.

and for them spirit of God speaks :

[size=14pt]“Allah is god of the tribe of Ishmael, false god of the Babylonians revisited, repackaged,
‘resurrected,’ if you will. He is the anti-Christ spirit, the anti-Anointed One.
He will be exposed for what he is. He hates the Jews, his rival and the church.
Counterfeit god, counterfeit kingdom, counterfeit nation, counterfeit religion. [/size]
Re: End Of Ceasefire by alimat2(f): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^
You shall surely repeat all these and all other negative words u hav been saying on the judgement day when every body will stand b4 the Almighty God.

Talk is cheap/free so keep it up
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola:

Interesting ! Where did you get that badalatul hadith ya mujrimi
From d central mosque at Nnamdi Azikwe street on Lagos Island.Precisely from Imam bello Hassan pbuh
Re: End Of Ceasefire by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
alimat 2:

^^^^^^^^
You shall surely repeat all these and all other negative words u hav been saying on the judgement day when every body will stand b4 the Almighty God.

Talk is cheap/free so keep it up
Dnt deceive urself evry1 will face judgement for their comments.Jesus said its not wot we eat dat makes us unclean,but wot comes out of us. i.e our talk,our sweat,discharge,vomit,excretes etc. It includes,myself,u&even ur prophet,who slandered xtians&jews with his words&placed a curse on them b4 he died in ayeshas arms.evry1 is guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet, Adeboye Tells Critics / . / 2015 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.