Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi (854 Views)

“i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / ”Attention Has Fall On Me”: Tekno Tweets After Wizkid Shaded Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by owoicho13(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rising music star, Mr Eazi, has declared himself the second bestselling artiste in West Africa and the only person ahead of him is label mate, Wizkid.

According to the singer in a recent radio interview in Ghana, he’s held that place in the past year on a number of the major global music streaming platforms.

‘I don’t mean to brag but in the past one year in West Africa, I’ve been the second bestselling artiste on Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Tidal … the second best next to Wizkid.’

He also clarified that he’s in business with Starboy Worldwide, not signed into some ‘360 deal’ as many have made it to appear.

‘I’m unsigned. I never even signed myself … We’ve all been in business,’ Mr Eazi said of being part of the label alongside Wizkid, Efya and R2Bees.

‘It’s just the mentality of people. When you hear Drake signed The Weeknd, it doesn’t mean Drake brought some 360 deal, there are different ways of signing an artiste.

Source: http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/07/after-wizkid-im-second-bestselling.html

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by Teedawg: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
lol
he will soon unfollow wizkid now grin grin

3 Likes

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by Hotshawarma(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
He must be mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by malificent(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Big mouth. If you like don't go and concentrate on making good music, you'll soon fade away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by Adeyinka12(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
what i know is that Davido is Boss to both of you. make sense fall on any quotas

3 Likes

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by IamOpemipo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who cares man, as long as it's after wizkid, I don't care.. Davidos fanbois over to y'all

2 Likes

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by freaklesschild(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
the nigga, looking for cheap publicity , and david doesn't really care right now , baba is on tour doing his thing

2 Likes

Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by zagadat1: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is he lying? Or make person post d stats abeg
Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by Brown14: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
abeg who get that litlle girl meme wey them write "NA SO"?
Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by joseo: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
for your mind......2nd best selling FIRE
Re: After Wizkid, I’m The Second Bestselling Artiste - Mr Eazi by StarPlayer: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Dude with only one style..

Abeg swerve jor

(1) (Reply)

What! Guys Now Rocking The 'squiggly'' Eyebrows / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Major Boobs In A Barely There Bra Top [see Photos] / How To Win An All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai Via Infinix Facebook Photo Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.