Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,138 members, 7,977,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:51 AM

Is This Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Bad? (836 Views)

Who Needs A Girl This Bad??? / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bad? by galatico(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
Some years ago I was this babe, we where so much in love, didn't know she was dating a friend of mine.

I was going for a drink with some friends and saw her with this guy, and knew she was cheating on me, saw it clearly written on her face, she was trembling like she has seen a ghost.

I didn't approach her that day I let it go, my friend where making jest of me, I didn't bother.

The next day I invited her to my place, she was expecting me to slap her, beat her up, which I never did, instead I hugged her, kissed her, didn't even ask her about the guy, the next thing I noticed was that she became scared of me thinking I had evil plans against her which I never had.

Is it compulsory when you caught your guy or girl cheating on you, you must fight, or ask questions, is it bad if you just ignored it, since you too are not married?
Re: Is This Bad? by larrybaby: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
its not bad, it shows ur level of maturity. keep it up i credit u for that, but watch out to love one will not cheat on u.
Re: Is This Bad? by DOAweb(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
larrybaby:

its not bad, it  shows your level of maturity. keep it up i credit u for that, but watch out to love one will not cheat on u.

Don't agree with his reaction depicting a high level of maturity -  maturity to me would be to confront the gf in a diplomatic manner - talk things true, either to move on from the incident or call the relationship a day. Atleast, the gf would know where she stands and not think evil of what he might do next.
Re: Is This Bad? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
well i guess you gave her the license to do it again and again.
how does it feel sharing your woman?
unless you don't mind.
grin
Re: Is This Bad? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
Now if I were to be in her position I'll be scared also. . .because that will be an unexpected reaction. . .

I bet she'll be wondering what you have up your sleeves. . .cus she wouldn't believe you'll let it slide just like that.
Re: Is This Bad? by smooooooth: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
u not expected to beat her, or stuff like that, but then u shld have said something about it, cos ur silence will only tell her u dnt really care about her, u prolly in it just for sex.
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
Actually your silence is worse. You should have confronted her peacefully now she probably thinks you are on a revenge mission.
Re: Is This Bad? by ayettymama(f): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
if i was ur girl ill be shitting myself!!!!

silent killer

go poison u in ur sleep!

ill probably break up wiv u

to be safe!

arent u upset that ur girl cheated??

or u dont mind an 'open relationship'
Re: Is This Bad? by galatico(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

if i was your girl ill be shitting myself!!!!

silent killer

go poison u in your sleep!

to be safe!

arent u upset that your girl cheated??

I believe since am not legally married to her there is no point making a fuss about her cheating on me, am not possessive guy.

It doesn't mean becuase am dating you I have to keep asking question about your private life, I believe she should have freedom.if she wants to date 100 guys at a time so be it it's her choice for Christ sake, can't make her choice for her.
Re: Is This Bad? by DOAweb(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

if i was your girl ill be shitting myself!!!!

silent killer

go poison u in your sleep!

to be safe!

arent u upset that your girl cheated??

. . .open relationship - sounds nice  tongue
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
Uhhhhmmmmm you give me the heebie jeebies. If I were your girl, I will sleep with one eye open and have a knife inside my trousers incase need be grin grin
Re: Is This Bad? by galatico(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Actually your silence is worse. You should have confronted her peacefully now she probably thinks you are on a revenge mission.

Don't think that's necessary, since she knew I saw her with the guy, let her conscience judge her .
Re: Is This Bad? by ayettymama(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
well

dating someone and believing ur exclusive

doesnt mean ur possesive

i mean u shuld probably tell her then

that shes free to do what she likes

instead of keeping her in suspence

im sure u fool arnd alot too??
Re: Is This Bad? by galatico(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

well

dating someone and believing your exclusive

doesnt mean your possesive

i mean u shuld probably tell her then

that shes free to do what she likes

instead of keeping her in suspence

im sure u fool arnd alot too??

If you start asking questions about any guy you see with her she'll start thinking you don't trust her or something,  although I agree with you partially .
Re: Is This Bad? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
galatico:

I believe since am not legally married to her there is no point making a fuss about her cheating on me, am not possessive guy.

It doesn't mean becuase am dating you I have to keep asking question about your private life, I believe she should have freedom.if she wants to date 100 guys at a time so be it it's her choice for Christ sake, can't make her choice for her.
With your tone,i see u dont care abt her,no feeling or not really into her.You are just using her for sex!!!!!!
Re: Is This Bad? by DOAweb(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
nikkykay:

With your tone,i see u dont care abt her,no feeling or not really into her.You are just using her for intimacy!!!!!!

. . . just using her for intimacy - haven't you heard of Friends with Benefits?
Re: Is This Bad? by karo93: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
i conclude that you dont spend much money and time on her lest you would have been mad!
Re: Is This Bad? by ekundayok: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
YOU SOUND LIKE,A SLOW POISON.I WILL BE SCARED ALSO.
Re: Is This Bad? by galatico(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
ekundayo k:

YOU SOUND LIKE,A SLOW POISON.I WILL BE SCARED ALSO.

See you don nail me for cross!!!     

karo93:

i conclude that you dont spend much money and time on her lest you would have been mad!

For your mind!!! Spending money on her doesn't mean I own her, she has her freedom, ok do you know what she does when you're not with her? or do you have a spy camera that follows her about!!!

DOAweb:

. . . just using her for intimacy - haven't you heard of Friends with Benefits?

No way I would never play with a girl's emotion, I would never date a girl I don't have feelings for!!!
Re: Is This Bad? by DOAweb(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
galatico:

No way I would never play with a girl's emotion, I would never date a girl I don't have feelings for!!!

By definition, Friends with benefits means both parties can have intimacy without  too much of emotional/feeling input on either side allowing both parties to come and go as they please - mutual consent to do whatever really and still be there to help each other out!  wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Ooooooooooooo / Ladies How Did You Feel The First Time A Man Asked You Out? / What Has Love Done To U And D Way U Feel It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.