Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Does True Love Like This Still Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Like This Still Exist? (589 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist? / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Like This Still Exist? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
I came across this on weddingdigestnaija page on Instagram and was touched.

#Lovestory ❤️
Their friendship started way back while they were still in high school. For Michael, he knew that Turia was the lady he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, but for Turia, those days, she saw him as just a mutual friend, nothing more. Turia qualified as a mining engineer while Matthew was a policeman. He moved Turia in mines of Western ��. Michael can remember the fateful date of September 2, 2011, as if it happened yesterday. On that fateful day, he was away on business when he heard that Turia was involved in an accident and was badly burnt.

Due to Michael’s unwavering positivity and support, it gave Turia another hope of living again amidst the pains and anguish she was encountering. Turia wished him to leave her alone and move on with his life, but Michael was in love, and he couldn’t see any life without Turia.

He believed in her and made her believe in herself. It is only true love that can stand all the above….Michael was in love and not in the lust of the flesh. The flesh had been distorted, reshaped, but the real love was burning in his heart, and he could feel it anytime he looked in her eyes; those eyes which were unaffected by the fire.

The one thing that was on Turia’s mind as the flames engulfed her otherwise beautiful body was that, her boyfriend of many years would take to his heels; never to be seen again. The image of Michael was the last thing that was in her mind as she blacked out.

She confesses that she kept thinking of Michael and the times they had been together even when she was battling to stay unconscious.

Michael has proven beyond reasonable doubt that, he is in love with Turia Pitt. When this beauty was in intensive care unit after the inferno, Michael was always by her side; from 7 am to 7 pm; he had to quit his job just to be by her side.

Michael was sure that his wonderful angel girl would pull through and make it to live again. That is why, even as she lay in the intensive care unit, he bought her an engagement ring. He made a vow during this dark days.. that if she lived, he would marry her!

Re: Does True Love Like This Still Exist? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017

Summary of the story in numerical points :

1. Nice guy meets Hoe

2. Nice guy asks Hoe for a relationship Hoe declines nd wants a mutual relationship

3. Hoe friend zones nice guy

4. Hoe get involved in fire accident

5. Hoe looses her beauty

6. Hoe suddenly falls in love with nice guy

7. Hoe now accepts to date nice guy

MY COMMENT :

1. This is not a love story, this is a HOE story

2. Caption shld hav been " Does nice guys this foolish still exist?

3. Mr Foolishness himself is not as foolish as the nice guys foolishness

#Eco99#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does True Love Like This Still Exist? by falconey(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wetin person wan type for this kind thread now?
Re: Does True Love Like This Still Exist? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai

The guy sef.

Not about body shaming but I hate friendzoning

Re: Does True Love Like This Still Exist? by thestevens: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
make I book space, but I know true love still between me and my mom.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies??? / Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat / I M@stvrbate 10 Times Every Week” – Nigerian Singer, Princess Vitarah (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.