Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) (64043 Views)

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
flame up.... oyimbo and 410 afonja on it again TUFIAKWA
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
richeeyo:

You have to hear because ur uncle is doing the same thing

I DON'T ANSWER TO MEDIOCRITY
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by oscaruzie(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicfuntop:

I don't understand. What mindset

pls don't be offended, buh most women would think guys say 'hi' for corny reasons...firstly my attraction to you is that you pose a bold personality, friendly but firm a 'yes' is 'yes' and 'no' is 'no' person, and your beauty seems to start form the inside...I could go on buh it's a start...sorry if I seem to forward

I noticed you jumped the 'boo' part...
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by oscaruzie(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicfuntop:

I don't understand. What mindset

pls don't be offended, buh most women would think guys say 'hi' for corny reasons...firstly my attraction to you is that you pose a bold personality, friendly but firm a 'yes' is 'yes' and 'no' is 'no' person, and your beauty seems to start form the inside...I could go on buh it's a start...sorry if I seem to forward

I noticed you jumped the 'boo' part... smiley
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Jetleeee: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Damn! None of the people I follow posted on the first page of this thread.

I'd have seen it if they had posted

My post would have been deleted anyway

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by oscaruzie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
stay away from her that babe is mine

I greet you boss
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Jirate(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lanretoye:
na tetracycline capsules I dey refer too.
mind you,if u wish me death na wrath of God go kill you untimely for your family.

Shut up, what do you mean by tetracycline capsule. You see a man that has turned himself into a drug currier and you are talking about medication, some thing is wrong with your brain. Wrath fall on you. cool
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
brainpulse:
It's only biafrains that needs to look at those pictures, Nigerians don't need it, because we don't carry drugs only biafr/ipods carry drugs.
Keep chanting biafrans and Igbos and afonja and Igbo. Those foreigners there don't know any of these terms. what they know is Nigerian and as long as you have your green passport, you'll be subjected to embarrassing scrutiny.
Leave all these tribalism. It helps no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by HaneefahRN(f): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
'Nkan ti o moje loyo'.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by rusher14: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rick9:
Geeez did he die embarassed

Only sleeping. He's an early sleeper.

His alarm should wake him up at 5:30 a.m check up on him then.

5 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Lexusgs430: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
This should be posted at various places, to warn people of the consequences of swallowing pellets.................

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Rick9(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
rusher14:

Only sleeping. He's an early sleeper.
His alarm should d wake him up at 5:30 a.m check up on him then.

Aiit
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
oscaruzie:

I greet you boss
don't greet me, just stay away from her,she is carrying my baby

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nbote(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
brainpulse:
It's only biafrains that needs to look at those pictures, Nigerians don't need it, because we don't carry drugs only biafr/ipods carry drugs.

Una obviously prefer fraud and skull mining

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
HaneefahRN:
'Nkan ti o moje loyo'.
haneefah o gbo ebooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Philinho(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
I wish I'm standing there
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Anthonybrain29: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
What a dull way to die! Let's learn

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by mrsfavour(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
policy12:
He resemble one Developer from... let me call NCAN chairman to come and identify.
Nawa for u o.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by lagosrd: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Oyinbo people no gree free the man oo .even when the man die with the thing. They made sure they extracted every single thing inside the damn thing. Pieces his intestines like say sallah reach. Run from drugs. Runnnnnnnnn for your dear life.

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ALAYORMII: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rick9:
Geeez did he die embarassed

No he didn't

He's in the Aso Rock Villa having a meeting with the Acting President

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by win2kwire: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
ibo?

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by number75(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
is he dead already
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by unbeatablerosak(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just look at the way, he ended his life., in d name of making money �.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by oscaruzie(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
don't greet me, just stay away from her,she is carrying my baby

let her say it
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Enemyofpeace: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
oscaruzie:

let her say it
don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
For him mind him na sharp guy...............................
Risk people take to make this money by all means shaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
swagguElite:
I salute the ladies viewing this thread! _damn! _if yu hv the balls to watch this _ yu hv the balls to handle any goddamn man who tries to lay his hands on you!

Never underestimate the power within!_ it costs to be too gentle! wink

I viewed the images many times. Just studying the human digestive system.

No big deal.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
He paid the ultimate price. Funny thing is, would-be drug addicts won't learn from this.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice, very nice.
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kadupee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
He tried to make it in life. Such is life

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bewla(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
stone07:
A man collapsed aboard air-flight due to swallowed capsule of hard drug that burst inside him. Please dont do drugs because it kills.

https://forum.deathaddict.com/threads/autopsy-of-a-drug-mule.6660/
Amy how man must die
Re: Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) by sekem: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tufiakwa

Okwa maka ifi ego bikonu?

Olekwa

Egonwa ya gbakwaa òkù

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.