Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,611 members, 7,944,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo (51497 Views)

CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Idowuh(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
undecided
Liability:
correct boy abeg....fvck her well well. No pity her toto for am. Fvck her, scatter the toto for her.

Guy! undecided
Liability:
correct boy abeg....fvck her well well. No pity her toto for am. Fvck her, scatter the toto for her.

Guy!
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Princephelar(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
They look cool Sha.

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by wizod(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let koredo bello not disvirgin Chidinma oooo
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by girl4rmspace(f): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextstep:

Henna... plant dye... and our Northern girls have been doing it from time immemorial

Oh thanks just wanted to be sure
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by psalmson001: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Choi!!! Now i believe chi chi is vertically challenged. As korede short reach, him still tall pass her. shocked
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by sunshineV(f): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Flavour to korede bello

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Funky123(f): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Korede Bello....Moi MCE
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by alezzy13: 2:09am On Jul 18, 2017
psalmson001:
Choi!!! Now i believe chi chi is vertically challenged. As korede short reach, him still tall pass her. shocked

chichi na short babe naa. see as flavour dwarf am.

But the babe make sense sha

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by Wizmike111(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by MzDeeb(f): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
boss1310:
the way Chidimma takes pix with male celebrities you will think she is dating all of them.

That's because she has a petite stature.. It's always easy for guys to just wrap their hands around you.. Likewise for girl, who when wrapped has to cuddle up to dem as well. �

Most girls with petite stature go through that almost all the time. #At least i do anyways #
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by psalmson001: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2017
alezzy13:

chichi na short babe naa. see as flavour dwarf am.

But the babe make sense sha

I tell u. She be like today bread wink
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by yznetkings(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Viergeachar:
Yoruba on top of Igbo.
Na so e suppose to be
Na so e go be
Na so e go dey be
Idiot u won't talk reasonably
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by boss1310(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
MzDeeb:

That's because she has a petite stature.. It's always easy for guys to just wrap their hands around you.. Likewise for girl, who when wrapped has to cuddle up to dem as well. �

Most girls with petite stature go through that almost all the time. #At least i do anyways #
good now I have an acceptable excuse to snap pictures with you
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by skiddie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
undecidedthe poster above me what na concern lil kesh in diz matter. iranu undecidedthe poster above me what na concern lil kesh in diz matter. iranu
Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by labake1(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo by MzDeeb(f): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
boss1310:
good now I have an acceptable excuse to snap pictures with you

smiley wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) / Ceec And Nina Attend TeddyA And Bambam's Engagement Event (Photos) / Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.