Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,268 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 (11410 Views)

Sholam Nigeria Limited Customer Care Rep. / List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training 2017/2018 / Police Training 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Donpizzle(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Exactly why this country will never develop. People have been asking how you applied and you refuse to answer them. After you go dey curse that uncle and aunt that refused to help. God help my country Nigeria and its citizens
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by biotechshola(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Donpizzle:
Exactly why this country will never develop. People have been asking how you applied and you refuse to answer them. After you go dey curse that uncle and aunt that refused to help. God help my country Nigeria and its citizens

You have to understand that most of us send numerous applications everyday. I think I just saw it on the job section and sent my cv, in fact when I receive a mail to chose my prefer location, I just did without being sure of what it was all about not until I received another mail. so a in nutshell, I was not ignoring because I don't want to, but I because I don't have any credible info to give. But you can check their their website consollimited.com
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Donpizzle(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
biotechshola:

You have to understand that most of us send numerous applications everyday. I think I just saw it on the job section and sent my cv, in fact when I receive a mail to chose my prefer location, I just did without being sure of what it was all about not until I received another mail. so a in nutshell, I was not ignoring because I don't want to, but I because I don't have any credible info to give. But you can check their their website consollimited.com

better pikin smiley. No mind dem secretive people.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Geekop: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Someone already post the email in the thread @ Donpizzle. Always confirm things b4 accusing people

1 Like

Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by RichAsFuck(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin mumu dey worry una..hw can yhu get a job after payin for training.....where is tha done? Why not train me place me on the job and then deduct d trainin fee frm my two month salary���
Scammers
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Dmcool(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2017
RichAsFuck:
grin grin grin grin mumu dey worry una..hw can yhu get a job after payin for training.....where is tha done? Why not train me place me on the job and then deduct d trainin fee frm my two month salary���
Scammers

They will be the one to pay 30k stipend to the trainees.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Dmcool(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2017
biotechshola:
pls if your location is Ibadan, let's discuss how and where to get the Cisco stuff.

I'm with u.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by mickybabs: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Am also with u. Bt nt gotten mail yet
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by hurricanesgrace: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello, just got a mail for Lagos venue, who's with me
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2017
hurricanesgrace:
Hello, just got a mail for Lagos venue, who with me
where?....
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by biotechshola(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Dmcool:

I'm with u.

hope the address has been sent to you also. pls how do we get the cisco IP communicator ? I'm not in Ibadan at the moment.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by walexsho(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Oh God of mercy. I pray this Programme is genuine ooo
I have got no money time and resources to waste.
Address to the venue was also sent to me.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Husty(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2017
I applied for the training and I got a mail requesting for my location, I replied with my location but never got a feedback.

Edakun epp me
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by biotechshola(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Husty:
I applied for the training and I got a mail requesting for my location, I replied with my location but never got a feedback.

Edakun epp me

You will get. they sent it this morning.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by ruth87: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Dmcool:

I'm with u.
Am also for Ibadan location, I just received a mail stating the center
IBADAN: Mauve 21, MKO Abiola way, Ring Road, Ibadan.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Husty(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
biotechshola:

You will get. they sent it this morning.

Thanks boss. But I applied on Friday.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by sleej: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Fresh Graduate Role at FrieslandCampina follow th link to apply

http://disruptunemployment..com.ng/2017/07/fresh-graduate-role-at-frieslandcampina.html
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by biotechshola(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2017
ruth87:
Am also for Ibadan location, I just received a mail stating the center IBADAN: Mauve 21, MKO Abiola way, Ring Road, Ibadan.
Have you gotten the module?
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by bustamode: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello, I called the contact on the mail sent and I spoke to a Micheal guy,he says the Cisco IP communicator USB module is N6000 and it can be purchased at their ware house in Agbara...he also says he is the supplier of communication devices for consol,is there a way of getting this hardware device in computer village,because Agbara is like...really far!!! And of course there is the issue of compatibility.
Any leads will be appreciated.... Na make e better.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by bustamode: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2017
I am with you
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by mosalab(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
To all Ibadan peeps..... how do we get this cisco stuff
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by ruth87: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Am yet to get the module
biotechshola:

Have you gotten the module?
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by bosedeeeee: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
How can we get it here in Ibadan
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by ndulyf: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ibadan guys what's the way forward
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Geekop: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mona call holadeb Tech 07089404926 if interested. He said he can supply at d rate of 6k to any location/state.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Ojebo: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
THESE ARE THE CENTRES.

LAGOS: The Knot Center, 2 Aggrey Avenue, Yaba, Lagos.

IBADAN: Mauve 21, MKO Abiola way, Ring Road, Ibadan.

ABEOKUTA: Daktad Hotel and Event Center, Majek Kembo Close, Off Quarry Road (Post Office) Ibara, Abeokuta.

ILORIN: The Banquet Hall, Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin.
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Darius4God(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
i wish someone can go check the venues before we buy the cisco..... it could be a strategy to sell their products and no refund after payment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by opulenceoji(f): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
is this the IP communicator module. will be going to computer village on Friday to get it. must it be Cisco product?

Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by mickybabs: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls how does the Admittance Mail for the training Look like?
Cos they said "if you recieved a confirmation for the admittance , you can check your center below.(all d center addresses were put there?
So pls is there any special mail for admittance?
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by walexsho(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Darius4God:
i wish someone can go check the venues before we buy the cisco..... it could be a strategy to sell their products and no refund after payment grin
I also thought as much, I thought it was only me reasoning this way
Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by kennykg(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Has anyone called the numbers to confirm, Cause I did call the 0700 call consol and they said said its not real lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 by Ebitus: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
mine is Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment / Why Are Some Bosses Abusive To Their Employees? / Online Paid Surveys-do They Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.