Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef (917 Views)

Davido Wishes Fellow Pioneer, Wizkid, Happy Birthday (photo) / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. / Skales Reply Fan That Attack Him For Not Wishing Wizkid Happy Birthday Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef by Sharplakezy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Irrespective of the beef between the two, Tekno still wished WizKid on his birthday.

Re: Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef by Jayjezey: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Una go just dey post trash.. who this news epp??

Abeg go drink shít with ewedu soup

1 Like

Re: Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef by Sharplakezy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jayjezey:
Una go just dey post trash.. who this news epp??

Abeg go drink shít with ewedu soup
nigga, how is this your prob? Am i the reason behind your suffering.
Re: Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef by Jayjezey: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sharplakezy:
nigga, how is this your prob? Am i the reason behind your suffering.

Nah, but you're the reason behind your foolishness...
dey there dey find front page NIGGA
Re: Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef by Sharplakezy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jayjezey:

Nah, but you're the reason behind your foolishness...
dey there dey find front page NIGGA
I can see you are frustrated and you are looking for someone you will exchange words with, so as to suppress your frustration. quick recovery
Re: Tekno Wished Wizkid Happy Birthday irrespective of the beef by Jayjezey: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sharplakezy:
I can see you are frustrated and you are looking for someone you will exchange words with, so as to suppress your frustration. quick recovery

Gorilla's sperm fall on you.. Go and suck funke's yansh... eeeedddiat

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Under Boobs And Tattoo In New Photos / Pics Of Yul. Edochie For Governor Emerges / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Looking Like Africa Most Beautiful Lady In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.