Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,827 members, 7,969,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:43 AM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (84466 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
what did i ever do to you, omo yi kilo de

u are hell bent on spoiling my valentine runs sha.  

well can u prove me wrong, aint u nigerian and aint u shapeless?

and just to let u know, Gabry isnt nigerian.

Chei i don suffer finish. With my sepe sepe figure you still dey call me shapeless?? Look at my profile pic and tell me if i am shapeless. shocked
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
should have confirmed with me ist grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
im a beautifl ekiti gyal with a hot bod! grin grin grin

im sure ur not soo pretty

behind ur keyboard! tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by dbigrod(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=16pt]POPE GIRL,AM HERE FOR U OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.[/size]
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
Well internet world, they are all gorgeous model-looking men tongue tongue When infact some look like they have been run over by buses grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
should have confirmed with me ist

You can always let me know, if you would like to chnage Justwise, but i think he is really feeling you *meanwhile, you will always be my girl* kiss

Seems we are saving the best gal for me.

I know who the best is, WHo else can it be?

hmm and who wld that be??

@ade
una too much!!!    
lol @horniest couple.

You and david were too much yesterday night. The sexual chemistry on this thread was on another level.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2010
who should i go with y'll?
folly, fbs or pataki  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
POPE GIRL,AM HERE FOR U OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Popegirl, what do you say?? I heard big rod has a big okoro to present to you on vals day grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Chi, how beautiful u are, my love! Ur eyes shine with love. Your hair dances, like a flock of goats bounding down the hills. Your teeth are as white as sheep that have just been shorn and washed. Not one of them is missing; they are perfectly matched. Your lips are like a scarlet ribbon; how lovely they are when you speak. Your cheeks glow, hmmm how succulent they are , your neck is round and smooth. We'll be together in the ocean of love, we'll stay on the hill of myrrh, the hill covered with dew, until the morning breeze blows and the darkness disappears. How beautiful u are, my love: how perfect you are!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
hmm and who wld that be??

You want to know the person? Check the mirror. cool cool cool
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by smooooooth: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Chei i don suffer finish. With my sepe sepe figure you still dey call me shapeless?? Look at my profile pic and tell me if i am shapeless. shocked

hmmm, no comment, cos what ever i say doesnt matter

cos u a lesbian, still no good to any nigerian man nau.  lipsrsealed

ayettymama:

im a beautifl ekiti gyal with a hot bod! grin grin grin

im sure your not soo pretty

behind your keyboard! tongue

lol. well i got a big belle, sagging bosoms and a bald head

isnt that too pretty for u? and why not show your self like

abeke, maybe i will blive your claims , but till then,
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
Girl if you are happy, im happy I didnt get that impression from him sha grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by kokonets(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Girl if you are happy, im happy I didnt get that impression from him sha grin

Hey u, im surprised u didnt pick me as ur Val, u berra do dat asap! tongue wink
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
folly, fbs or pataki    

Well girl, go thru their posts and choose, TKB has been saying FBS is a nice guy though. Let me know so I can update my match-ups.

Chi, how beautiful u are, my love! your eyes shine with love. Your hair dances, like a flock of goats bounding down the hills. Your teeth are as white as sheep that have just been shorn and washed. Not one of them is missing; they are perfectly matched. Your lips are like a scarlet ribbon; how lovely they are when you speak. Your cheeks glow, hmmm how succulent they are , your neck is round and smooth.  We'll be together in the ocean of love, we'll stay on the hill of myrrh, the hill covered with dew, until the morning breeze blows and the darkness disappears. How beautiful u are, my love: how perfect you are!

Manny, I thot you used to be in loff with moyola---wetin happen na

Well internet world, they are all gorgeous model-looking men   When infact some look like they have been run over by buses  

Yeah, the only confirmed gorgeous male on NL is, (fill in the blanks )Ebony tongue
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladybird77:

folly, fbs or pataki  tongue tongue tongue tongue

folly folly he is hot lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Gabry(f): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
smooooooth, I didnt left you oo. U left me with this: cry cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=211481

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
Girl if you are happy, im happy I didnt get that impression from him sha

@justwise, you val is doubting you ooh, and kokonets is trying to step into your territory. You bera get here now.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
whatever you do

do not go for folly!!

warning warning!!

smoooth

your a monkey!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Well girl, go thru their posts and choose, TKB has been saying FBS is a nice guy though. Let me know so I can update my match-ups.

Manny, I thot you used to be in loff with moyola---wetin happen na

Yeah, the only confirmed gorgeous male on NL is, (fill in the blanks )Ebony tongue
[size=16pt] JAQUAN[/size] kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
hmmm folly folly folly,
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

[size=16pt] JAQUAN[/size] kiss

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
ayettymama:

whatever you do

do not go for folly!!

warning warning!!

smoooth

your a monkey!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
JAQUAN

Na you talk am ooh. Thank you my sister. kiss

Ladybird, is folly your final answer??
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

@justwise, you val is doubting you ooh, and kokonets is trying to step into your territory. You bera get here now.
grin grin grin I dont even know Kokonet like that grin grin

ayettymama:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hey, I can admire from a distance nah!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by tkb417(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Ladygirl77
those 3 guys are hawt!!!

Pataki, Follypimpin and FBS shocked shocked shocked
ure the luckiest gurl here
those are NL hotties
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by tkb417(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Abeke
i wasnt hitting on anybody o

in fact, the gurl nearly skinned me alive for calling her underage

Its Wunmi or no one else

let r231 eat his keyboard grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ladybird77(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ohhhh wow i feel so lucky, men too much choices to make can i not go wit all 3
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by r231(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
tkb417:

@Abeke
i wasnt hitting on anybody o

in fact, the gurl nearly skinned me alive for calling her underage

Its Wunmi or no one else

let r231 eat his keyboard grin

whatever

what else can i say when d judge herself is on your side
just knw dat d win is not clean. AWON PDP MEJI
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Remii(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
38 pages in 24 hours?? , while serious national issues don't make 5 pages in a week, no wonder Naija still dey where e dey grin shocked lipsrsealed.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ade08, me myself I know no oh wetin happen oh, MO is still ma very good friends anyday anytime sha.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by FBS: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladybird77:

Yeah you lucky. only you 3 guys!!? Sorry but No. That will and can be equated to a quadro-some!  shocked
That will be suicidal!!! lol  cheesy

Erm. . .let me recite a poem for you. . . grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by tkb417(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladybird77:

shocked shocked shocked u want to wound cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (114)

Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.