Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,054 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Supermarket In Opolo, Yenagoa Sold FAKE Wine To Me. What Do I Do - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Supermarket In Opolo, Yenagoa Sold FAKE Wine To Me. What Do I Do (621 Views)

A Piece Of Fish Sold For N42,000 At Lagos Supermarket Shocks Man (Photos) / Men Drinking Palm Wine To Celebrate The Festive Season In Delta State (photos) / Is It More Expensive To Buy Cow Meat At A Supermarket Or At An Abattoir? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Supermarket In Opolo, Yenagoa Sold FAKE Wine To Me. What Do I Do by eenai(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
There is a supermarket close to my house in Opolo, Yenagoa, where I usually buy things from. Two days ago I bought a bottle of PURE heaven wine and realised that the wine is fake. When I opened the wine, I did not hear the pop sound usually heard when the cork of a bottle of wine is removed. The wine taste more like water than wine itself. I was very annoyed because this is the third time I am buying Pure heaven wine and experiencing this type of issue from the same supermarket. I took the wine back to the supermarket to complain and possible get a refund but the owner of the supermarket would not listen to me insisting the wine was original.
It is really sad that some people just sit at the backyard and mixed some substance call it wine and sell to innocent customer and rip them off. This is the third time I have experienced this and I really want to pursue the case. Any one in the house who can advise me on the right step to take to pursue this matter. If some body does not stand up and stop them this evil will continue in our society today it is me tomorrow it could someone else. Guys I need your help on this. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Top Healthy Lifestyle Habits For Women Over 40! / Chilli Eating Contest / Marketers And Marketing Manager Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.