Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,034 members, 7,903,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now (4900 Views)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home / No Money, No Erection!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by redcurry(f): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I do not reply to PMs, emails or anything off this site. If you would like to ask me a question, please create a thread in one of the less active forums on this website. Thank you.
ok.thanks.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by ifyalways(f): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2017
vincentjk:

How sure are you that he subscribes??

He might be using free Wi-Fi i guess
Yeah right.

If you are really hungry, instead of looking for food from neighbours, family or friends even if it means trekking to their house, searching for any type of job that will give you a daily pay even if you'd be underpaid, you will be more interested in looking for, logging in to a free wifi to compose stories and refresh stories on the internet.

I say, the hunger never really wire you.

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by thotianna: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa o. May God protect me and my family from needing anything. People are heartless sha

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
lordMac80:

I won't dignify any more of your comments with an answer.. You are not wise, I wish you had said something reasonable since you stumbled upon this thread, but No, You just have to abuse the privilege of being stupid. You came to this world with nothing and you will someday leave with nothing. You rant like no one is ever helped you before, everyone no matter how strong and skillful he/she is at some point in life is being helped.. You are what you are today cos somebody helped you somewhere. I don't blame opportunist like you and I pray u don't have to ever go through anything that will push you to ask for help. You are too arrogant for a woman.. Have some respect for people. You shouldn't be stupid and be proud of that. Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

And still that changes nothing about how you want to scam some innocent victims out of their hard earned money.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Daviddson(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

And still that changes nothing about how you want to scam some innocent victims out of their hard earned money.
Madam, take it easy; you're too harsh and inconsiderate. The guy is not asking for money, but for opportunity to work (from what he wrote above). You're too mean; yes you and Ifyalways and Dominique. That someone has data to come online does not mean he has a N100,000 in bank. As much as I detest online begging, this one is not one of such. He's looking for opportunity to work, for humanity's sake. Some people are so heartless ehn!

16 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by thotianna: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Daviddson:
Madam, take it easy; you're too harsh and inconsiderate. The guy is not asking for money, but for opportunity to work (from what he wrote above). You're too mean; yes you and I.fyalways and Dominiqu.e. That someone has data to come online does not mean he has a N100,000 in bank. As much as I detest online begging, this one is not one of such. He's looking for opportunity to work, for humanity's sake. Some people are so heartless ehn!
Infact the thing tire me.
Nobody knows tomorrow, people have sustainance today doesn't mean they will have tomorrow. You can point out your suspicion of his story without venting frustration on him.

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Daviddson:
Madam, take it easy; you're too harsh and inconsiderate. The guy is not asking for money, but for opportunity to work (from what he wrote above). You're too mean; yes you and Ifyalways and Dominique. That someone has data to come online does not mean he has a N100,000 in bank. As much as I detest online begging, this one is not one of such. He's looking for opportunity to work, for humanity's sake. Some people are so heartless ehn!

His first request was money to feed. His first request was not a job. If you want to be gullible, then give your money to him. But I know a scam when I see one. Who knows? You may even to be one of his alternative monikers.

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You may even to be one of his alternative monikers.
Their modus operandi cheesy

They will spring forth from the wilderness of nld to attack and Curse you out for spoiling and ruining their show.

Nothing new. Just smile and ignore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by 2dice01: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

His first request was money to feed. His first request was not a job. If you want to be gullible, then give your money to him. But I know a scam when I see one. Who knows? You may even to be one of his alternative monikers.
oshey FBI detective just take it easy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by mrjojo: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

can you Atleast take a chill pill, the young man said he is ready to work, if you can't help, then move on. I don't support e-begging but trust me you don't want to be in situation where u have no other option. There are scammers out there, but also there are a lot of people who sincerely need help. And for a lady, you are too hostile, IMHO

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
mrjojo:
can you Atleast take a chill pill, the young man said he is ready to work, if you can't help, then move on. I don't support e-begging but trust me you don't want to be in situation where u have no other option. There are scammers out there, but also there are a lot of people who sincerely need help. And for a lady, you are too hostile, IMHO

Nope. I won't. If I could see your IP address, I'm sure I would discover you were the op. Stop trying to scam people.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by mrjojo: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Nope. I won't. If I could see your IP address, I'm sure I would discover you were the op. Stop trying to scam people.
so any one who gives an opposing opinion is the op? You are not that smart you know

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by DrFlora: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
lordMac80:

I won't dignify any more of your comments with an answer.. You are not wise, I wish you had said something reasonable since you stumbled upon this thread, but No, You just have to abuse the privilege of being stupid. You came to this world with nothing and you will someday leave with nothing. You rant like no one is ever helped you before, everyone no matter how strong and skillful he/she is at some point in life is being helped.. You are what you are today cos somebody helped you somewhere. I don't blame opportunist like you and I pray u don't have to ever go through anything that will push you to ask for help. You are too arrogant for a woman.. Have some respect for people. You shouldn't be stupid and be proud of that. Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

Dude, are you fvcking kidding me?

I have really seen where a beggar has a choice and opinion.

You write so intelligently yet you couldn't use your intellectual prowess to save your azz from soliciting for help online.

I am no way in support of the girl's post but your response so far depicts pride and arrogance.

Please note that there is no excuse for begging. You don't need an online advice before you know that you should go and work.

Are you just knowing that people can make money by working at construction sites? Are there no sales boy or car wash vacancies in Port Harcourt?

Dude, stop showing yourself and get your freaking azz to work. I hate it when people try to prove a point when they are actually clueless.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by obiaguna(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
ifyalways:

Yeah right.

If you are really hungry, instead of looking for food from neighbours, family or friends even if it means trekking to their house, searching for any type of job that will give you a daily pay even if you'd be underpaid, you will be more interested in looking for, logging in to a free wifi to compose stories and refresh stories on the internet.

I say, the hunger never really wire you.

You dont have any help to provide yet you keep talking trash instead of minding your business. Stop being stupid and respect your stupid self.

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by obiaguna(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
lordMac80:
Hello. I don't really know how anybody can help, but don't know what else to do. I just thought I should ask, I literally cannot afford no food right now and i am so hungry..

zero eight one five seven one zero eight four one two

Hey man, i dont have cash to give to you right now but i think you are really smart and maybe a little bit of frustration here and there are beclouding your thinking. I want to chat with you and maybe we could help each other as i am at some place similar to yours but thank God for family and a few friends. I am done with school and i have worked for some years so i believe i can show or tell you some things. We could help and learn from each other. I think you are really smart. Send a pm man.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 3:20am On Jul 22, 2017
obiaguna:

Hey man, i dont have cash to give to you right now but i think you are really smart and maybe a little bit of frustration here and there are beclouding your thinking. I want to chat with you and maybe we could help each other as i am at some place similar to yours but thank God for family and a few friends. I am done with school and i have worked for some years so i believe i can show or tell you some things. We could help and learn from each other. I think you are really smart. Send a pm man.

Done brother.. Thanks
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Until u discover your true God given talent.. You'll spend time doing the wrong thing!
If your talent is to dig up issues...be it relevant or irrelevant... Dont waste it. Dont let it languish...
Join the FBI, EFCC Or Secret service... SoNotWise.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
lordMac80:

A hungry person has time to type all this? grin

Ki Ki ki

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by sunnypresh11: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
alanka:
Join me to do this that I am doing. because nobody cares.

If you think anyone is waiting to help you I am sorry someone is only waiting and making jokes about you.

I have resolved that in my life, perhaps till i die I will never again sleep, or live in a house that is not my own or rented by me.

If they give me the greatest and most beautiful house on earth I will not sleep or live it.

IF YOU DONT HAVE MIMD THAT CAN DO THIS YOU WILL BE TOYED AROUND. THIS WORLD IS ONLY WICKED PLACE I HAVE FOUND IN THE UNIVERSE

OYA RESOLVE

If I can not build or rent one for myself then it means I don't deserve to live in a home and I don't want any more.

I agree with you.. smiley
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by sunnypresh11: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
alanka:
have you not seen that this world is give-and-take if you dont give you don't take. you must always ready to give more than you can take...

To everyone that gives you, you must serve partially like a slave, prostitute or housemaid. One way or the other they will always have a way to remind you that they are the one sustaining you, they are the one giving you chance to live they are the one filling the god gap in your life. And they have a mocking way of doing it.

Have you not know this world that much? I know it much more. To every gift they give you is in the back of their mind that they have recorded themselves in your heart and note they did not help you so you can get out of your trouble but to register themselves into your heart and they will always be waiting for the day to remind you that they are your gods.

Next week, I will be resolving on all kind of gift I dont collect gift of money or anything from anyone. i will never never beg anyone for anuthing. If hunger can kill I want to experience it. I will Rather die

That is my message for you.

True talk my sister
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by osheyle: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hello. I don't really know how anybody can help, but don't know what else to do. I just thought I should ask, I literally cannot afford no food right now and i am so hungry..

Please only use this if you are in real need. Just keep refreshing this site and you will win money. I tried it a few times myself. The first time I won I got N500, the second time it was N80, and the third time it was N2641 http://randomnaira.com/. Please don't spread this wide, this is helping people in need.
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by 1Sharon(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2017
osheyle:

Please only use this if you are in real need. Just keep refreshing this site and you will win money. I tried it a few times myself. The first time I won I got N500, the second time it was N80, and the third time it was N2641 http://randomnaira.com/. Please don't spread this wide, this is helping people in need.

Scammer trying to scam scammer
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by osheyle: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
1Sharon:

Scammer trying to scam scammer

try it yourself before calling it a scam. You're the one losing money not me smiley
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
osheyle:

Scam. Won 1808. Have done everything I was asked to do. Still didn't get the money.
Nonsense scam. Waste of mb
Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2019

His post history and profile indicates that is a lie. Hungry people won't be on a site like NL looking for food. They're going to be out on the street face to face, begging for food.

it is well now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
N.a. so baba cool
I love this and I am genuinely happy for you bro.
One thing I hate is begging.it takes a person the lowest category!!
I am proud of you bro,goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by comtem2011: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
lordMac80:

it is well now
congrats, may God take you to a higher place.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by abimbola74(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Happy for you man. More grace

1 Like

Re: I Have No Money, Not Even To Eat. Edit: Got a Job now by lordMac80(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
comtem2011:
congrats, may God take you to a higher place.

Amen. �

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She To Change The Surname Of Her Kids? / 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only / My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.