Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,011 members, 7,906,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

New Story: My Life As A Teacher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Story: My Life As A Teacher (2706 Views)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
(New Story)

My Life As Teacher.

Episode 1
January.
Monday.
“Gbrrrr” my alarm rang out loud..I was so angry that I quickly stopped it and continue my sleep..I was still sleeping happily and still enjoying it when I realise am going for an interview at 8am at one secondary school not far from my house…I quickly jumped up and unlocked my infinix hotnote to see 7:30am..whaat!!..I ran to the bathroom with usain bolt speed..after bathing that seems to last for decades..I dashed outside and quickly dressed in a nice suite and coporate shoe,,I sprayed perfume all over my body even my head as I hate my body odour…my phone began ringing..its my mum..
Mum: goodmorning my son..
Me: goodmorning ma
Mum: how you doing?
Me: am really fine ma
Mum: just wanted to hear voice..
Me: alright,,I’ll call you later mum..am late for an interview..
*i quickly hang up coz my mum be talkative*
Time is now 7:52am..chaii..I ran out of my self contained house and locked the door..I was crossing the road when I saw a yoruba okada man running towards me with great speed..thank God am so fast,,I quickly crossed while people shouted “yeeeeh” thinking I would be hit..well,,the guy cursed me really hard..coz I can hear “iya e,,oti yawere etc”..I just ignored him and continue walking..
I am jason,,21years old with wizkhalifa’s body,,am a little fair in complexion with my killer dimples..I graduated recently from a polytechnic,,I was called for interview at the first school I wrote an application letter to..I am the only son of my mum who is so fair in complexion and my dad that is dark in complexion..I have a little sister,,abigeal,,18yr old..she looks exactly like mum though been spoilt..I sponsored myself in school coz my parent are farmers though they helped me a lot especially in terms of food..
Story continues……
On getting to my destination,,I can see some student kneeling at the front gate..I guess they are late comers..I re-dressed my cloth and re-wore my hand bag..I tried to ginger some swaggers then walked to the gate like a londoner..I can see those students kneeling staring at me and some were even laughing..”why are those things laughing” I thought to myself..”Don’t worry let me be your teacher finish,,ah go beat that stupidity out of una” I murmured..
a car (camry 2016) suddenly packed just right at my front,,stepping out of the car is a young girl of about 18yrs with an extremely big backyard and can’t even describe how big her boobs was…she angrily slammed the door closed walking away while I can hear the driver calling her name (lizzy)..those spoilt brat..don’t worry na me go teach you lesson..I was so suprised when she was allowed inside without any fight or argument..chaii..I finally made it to the gate and I can see a boy and a girl standing there..
Me: hi
Boy: hello *rudely*
Me: am here to see the principal..
Firstboy: you?
The girl slapped her hand..
Girl: you can go in sir..
Spoilt kids are full of this place..chaii..but this girl seems to have respect..she is really pretty that I stared for some seconds…
Me: can you please take me to his office??
Boy: hissed..
Girl: alright sir,,no problem..
She took me to the principal office…she was eating so she asked me to sit..plasma is even in her office,,what a school..I sat for almost 20minutes before the stupid woman/lady finish her food…
Principal: how are you gentleman..
Me: am fine ma..
Principal: you are jason right?
Me: yes ma..
Principal: congratulations,,you have been employed here..
Me: what about the interview?
Principal: no need,,your cv shown it all..
Me: when will I start?
Principal: you are starting now..
What??..I have not even prepared..she later took me to ss3 and promised to show me my office after the lecture..I can’t deny how my heart was pounding hard..we made our way inside and she introduced me as their biology teacher..I can see that girl that shown me principal office and that boy that answered me rudely..they are having my period first so I decided to show them my skill..
Me: hello students..
All: hello sir..
I taught them reproductive organ and I delibrately asked that rude boy a very tough question which he surely failed to answer,,I smiled in my mind..I was about answering when that spoilt girl from before raised her hand,,I was so suprise as she got it correctly without any mistake..woah..is she a genius??..I later left the class after they all clapped for me…I started feeling myself..I suddenly heard “sir” someone called..what now..I turned back to see that girl that shown me principal’s office..
Girl: sir,,you forgot your phone..
She handed me my phone while I thank her..she walked to me and placed her mouth at the entrance of my ear..”Your zip is loose”..whaaaat??..I quickly zipped up..how did she know sef..
Girl: my name is dupe by the way..
*she winked at me then walked away*

To be continued...
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Life as a teacher
Episode 2
I went back to the principal’s office and she was reading a novel this time..I used the opportunity to view her..she is a lady of about 27..with big backyard and medium boobs..she is fair in complexion and a little taller than me..
Principal: what are you staring at? *joking tone*
Me: nothing ma..
Principal: nothing?,,I caught you staring at my boobs twice..
What?..she really caught me..
Me: I was j..ust staring at the design of the cloth..
Principal: you mean louis vutton?
Principal: pardon me,,I was thinking you have another motive,,make sure you are careful around here,coz I can’t trust handsome guy like you..have in mind you will be sacked immediately if you are caught with an unlawful act..
Me: alright ma..
*She finally stood*
Principal: I am anna
She stretched her hand for a shake and I quickly accepted it..she showed me my office and then left for her’s..the office is air conditioned and well painted..the book shelf is filled with biology books and the office is smelling nice..I sat on my chair to relax..a knock on my table woke me up…so I have already slept off..d--n that mtn night plan..I opened my eyes to see a very beautiful chocolate skinned girl with the biggest boobs and a-s I have ever seen..my thing rise immediately..
Girl: sorry for disturbing..
Me: its nothing madam..
Girl: I am not madam,,am still a lady..*jokingly*
Me: pardon me..
Girl: *smiled* am the school secretary and am here to ask some things about you..
She asked for my name and other things,,she then recorded my name in a book(school staff book SSB)..
Girl: am bisi by the way..nice to meet you sir
She then walked out shaking her a-s left and right..oh my God,,temptation dey here..Lord help me o..not upto 30minutes that bisi left..another person entered and I was suprised to see its that spoilt girl from before(lizzy)..
Lizzy: hope am not disturbing?
Me: *smiled* you are not..so why are you here?
Lizzy: there are some things I didn’t understand *she sat opposite me*
I was just staring at the beautiful innocent looking girl..she shown me those things in her textbooks and I explained them to her..
Lizzy: thank you..you are really a genius and not as cold as our former biology teacher..I am lizzy..you didn’t even ask my name..
Me: I know your name before..
Lizzy: really?
Me: sure..
Lizzy: can I have your number,,I might need your help anytime..
I gave her my number and she left for her class..after the lesson..I left my office after locking it..principal offered to give me ride but I turned her down coz I feel like just trekking..I exited the school gate to see dupe waiting under the mango tree outside the school..she ran to me immediately she sees me..
Dupe: what took you so long?
Me: you mean what?
Dupe: I’v been waiting for you to come out since..
Me: oh,am sorry..I had to complete the book am reading..
Dupe: hmm,,mr genius..
I sighted lizzy’s car coming our way..she was sitting at the backseat..I waved at her as her car passes beside us but she frowned and failed to wave back instead stared at me somehow bad..weytin do the girl..dupe bursted to laughter and I was embarrassed..
Dupe: you shouldn’t meddle with the girl..
Me: why?
Dupe: she is a psycho and too proud,,many hates her and besides she is the school founder’s daughter..
What??..that one she dey look at me like person wey weed dey high,,no b say she wan tell her father mak he sack me..chaii..ah don die..I and dupe were both suprised when we realise when were living at the same area..she later went her house and I went to mine…on getting home,,I took my key where I used to hide it,,under my room door..I unlocked it and went straight inside..I quickly uncladed my clothes then went into the bathroom and freshen up..stepping back into my room,,I noticed my phone blinking,,unlocking it,,I saw 3missed calls all from one unknown number,,I quickly called the number back..the person picked it immedately..
Person: hello mr.jason
Me: hello..I missed your calls..
Person: its bisi..
Me: oh sister bisi,,how are you?
Bisi: am good o,,that’s my number..make sure you save it..
Me: no problem..
We talked about other things and she later ended the call claiming she wanted to cook coz she is hungry..I retired to bed then drifted to wonderland..I later woke up and checked my time to see 7:55pm..chaii..I slept so long..I saw three unread messages on whatsapp..I clicked the whatsapp icon to see it was from an unsaved contacts..the messages are:
“You”
“Can I trust you?”
“What are you doing with dupe” from lizzy
Lizzy?..but what did she mean?..mtcheew..another message entered,,it was from another unsaved number..”Mr handsome” from dupe..what?..how am I going to reply both girls now..
To be continued...
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
My life as a teacher
Episode 3
Continues from the last scene of the previous episode…
I later decided to reply dupe,,following conversations ensued:
Me: miss pretty
Dupe: really?..am really pretty?
*be asking me!!*
Me: sure you are..
Dupe: I hope your girlfriend is not there looking at our chats..
Me: girlfriend?..I have none..
Dupe: what?..liar..handsome guy like you without girlfriend,,you expect me to believe that?
Me: that’s the truth..its upto you..you believe or not..
Dupe: am glad you have none..
Me: glad?..why?
Dupe: am just glad..
Me: anyway I want to sleep..
Dupe: so early?..hope am not the cause?
Me: not atall..I don’t want to be sleeping at school tomorrow and besides,,I want to settle my brain..
Dupe: hmm,,okay..I’ll miss you..goodnight *kiss smiley*
What did she mean?..miss who?..I hissed then lock my phone..I was about sleeping when my phone began ringing..the caller was lizzy..I quickly picked it..
Lizzy: hello mr jason..
Me: hi lizzy..
Lizzy: did I wake you?
Me: kind of..
Lizzy: you slept so early?,,lazy guy..
Me: am tired that’s why..
Lizzy: when you are walking dupe home,you didn’t know..you are now tired,,what are you doing with that s--t sef??
Me: we are living same area..that’s why you saw us together..
Lizzy: oh,but becareful of the girl..and am sorry for how I acted..I thought there is something between you two..
Me: its nothing..
Lizzy: I told my father about you and he said you should come see him tomorrow..
What?..
Me: really?..hope am safe?
Lizzy: you know who my father is?
Me: no I don’t..*i lied*
Lizzy: you will know tomorrow
We talked more for 30minutes before I hung up telling her I want to sleep..I later woke up in the morning and my body aching..I have a rough night as I kept thinking about lizzy’s issue..I stood up and quickly have my bath..I claded in a blue jean and a white versace top with puma shoe..I styled my hair and evacuated my house..I can’t trek today..I stopped a bike and hop on it..we on our way when I saw dupe..I decided to help her..I stopped the okada man and called dupe..she greeted me smiling histerically..I was about sitting first when she held me back..
Dupe: let me sit first o..I can’t sit at the back,,am afraid of falling
Me: okay..
She sat first and I sat at her back..her big backyard was really giving me hard on..its obvious she felt it as she was just smiling…later in the school..through out my period,dupe was just winking at me..and no doubt,lizzy caught us numerous time…bisi came to my office and we chatted for almost two hours..she even promised to come my house on saturday..chaii..after the day lesson..I went home immediately avoiding dupe..I got home and slept off immediately..I was woken by my phone ringtone..who is it now..I picked the call not checking the caller..
Me: hello
Caller: hello..my dad is waiting for you..
I quickly checked the caller to see its lizzy..
Me: oh,,I’ll be right there..*about to hang up*
Lizzy: wait..
Me: what?
Lizzy: why dupe of all people
Me: you mean?
Lizzy: I caught you two winking at each today..you expect me to believe there is nothing between you?
What’s her business now..mtcheeew..I cooked up some lies and just drop them in her ears..she later ended the call..I went into the bathroom and freshen up..I stepped back into my room tieing my towel..my phone restless and constant blinking made me unlock it to see I have a message from lizzy and two missed calls from dupe..I decided to read lizzy message first..and it was:
“I can’t wait to see you”
I hissed and angrily dropped my phone on my bed..weytin dey do the girl sef..soft knocks suddenly landed on my door..I thought it was val,my neigbour,,he is here to borrow my charger again..I took my charger and head to door..I opened the door to see the suprise of my life..dupe was standing at my door wearing a sleeveless top with a very tight jean that reveals her massive bum..its bigger than what I saw in the school uniform..she is looking really gorgeous holding a notebook and a pen..
Dupe: can I enter?
Me: oh I am sorry..*i created enough space for her to enter*
She later sat on my bed and I close the door..my joystick have already turned rock that it was showing in the towel..I stylishly covered it but no doubt she already caught me..
Me: wh..at are you doing here? *i stammered*
Dupe: you mean in my teacher’s house?..am here to learn ofcourse..
Me: what should I offer you?
Dupe: water will be better..
I poured her water in a glass cup and sat beside her on the bed..my phone then started ringing..its none other person than lizzy..I quickly locked my phone to prevent dupe from seeing the caller..what will I do now..which kind gobe be dis..chaii..
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by Ay04z(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
continue
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
My life as a teacher
Episode 4
Dupe: why don’t you pick the call?
Me: its my useless neigbour..so what’s it you don’t understand?
She showed me the topic and I was explaining the topic to her though I wasn’t concentrating as I kept glancing at her shown fresh boobs..this girl is tempting..my joystick already turned rock..I suddenly felt a hand rubbing my lap..oh God..I can’t do this..I stylishly removed her hand and continued..
Dupe: I understand all this..
Me: oh,,what is it you don’t understand?
Dupe: you..I don’t understand you..why playing hard to get..its no big deal *staring at me in a lustful way*
Me: wh….a (cut in)
*she placed her finger on my lip*..our lip met immediately while grabbing hold of my joystick..I was turned on immediately..I have been turned on already..let me say turned on on…I dug my hand in her top,,d--n she was wearing no bra..I began squeezing her boobs while she was moaning really loudly..she began saying different things like “yes” “that’s why I love you” “please don’t stop”..this girl must be a real IndecentStar..I helped her pull her jean down,,oh boy she was wearing no pant..I fingered her for some minutes before placing my d--k at the entrance of her hole..I was about entering when my phone started ringing..it was lizzy..this girl dey madt?..I picked it..
Lizzy: where are you?
Me: on my way..can’t you resend the location of your house?
Lizzy: okay..I have a suprise for you..
Me: what is that?
Lizzy: I’ll tell you when you get here…bye for now *blow kisses*
I wonder what suprise she was talking about..
Dupe: you should come and complete what you started o..
What I started or what you started..thank God lizzy saved me..I would have bleeped the girl..
Me: am so sorry dupe,,my sister called me now that my mum collapse and has been rushed to hospital..*dressing*
Dupe: what?..you have to be hurry then..*also dressing*
We finally exited my house..I gave her 200naira for her T.fare but she rejected it..saying her house is not too far from here..she told me my neigbour showed her my house..and that’s val…she later left and I checked my time to see 5:25pm..chaii..I quickly stopped a bike..I describe the house for the okada man and he looked at me from head to toe before charging me..I hop on it not saying anything..on getting to the extremely big duplex house..I paid the okada man and he drove off..I knocked the gate and the gatekeeper later opened the door..
Entering the house,,I was amazed of what I saw..the compound was very big with expensive cars..I just stared agape until gatekeeper tapped me..he led the way to the sitting room and went back to his post..I entered the sitting room to see Mr lincoln(lizzy’s dad) sitting with lizzy and a lady of about 23-25 of age..lizzy ran and hugged me..while the lady and mr lincoln was just smiling..
Lizzy: what took you so long?
Me: its traffic *i lied*
Lizzy: dad,mum this is my teacher..and that’s my parent *referring to me*
So this lady is her mum..but how come she looks younger to me..well that’s not my concern..
Mr.lincoln: hello youngman..
Me: hi sir..*now seated*
Mr.lincoln: my daughter told me many incredible things about you,,she even added you a genius..she said she wanted to be having extra lesson with you..
I looked at lizzy who was sitting beside me at the edge of the couch..she quickly pinch my hand and started winking at me..whaat?..which kind extra lesson..person no go rest..body no be firewood now..
Me: no problem sir..
Mr.lincoln: you will be doing the lesson here,,hope its okay with you?
Me: its okay sir..
I can see how lizzy was laughing histerically..I am always happy when I see her laugh like this..wait..hope am not in love with this girl..
Mr.lincoln: when are you starting?
Me: nextweek monday..
Lizzy: that’s too far..today is thursday..
Mr.lincoln: let’s do it like that..you are starting on monday..4pm to 6pm..and 10am to 12pm on saturday..
Me: no problem sir..
I chatted with the family for almost 2hrs that I didn’t know time has gone..I later checked my time to see 7:02pm..”Haa” I almost screamed..I quickly bade them farewell but mr.lincoln insisted his driver will drive me home..and am happy hearing that..he called a name jackson and a young guy entered the sitting room..that must be his driver..we later exited the sitting room..lizzy who was holding my hand stylishly gave me a box..and whispered to my hear that “that’s suprise am talking about”..I smiled then entered the car with jackson..I waved at her and she waved back..we then evacuated the house..
I kept thinking about everything we talked about..but I noticed lizzy mother said nothing throughout..she was just staring at me somehow..she must hate me..I was still thinking about this when we heard sound of gun from the direction we are heading..chaii..arm robbber..I don die..
TBC
My life as a teacher
Episode 5
We stopped and hide inside the bush before a siena car sped away..we quickly enter the car and zoomed off..I don’t want to die young..the driver later dropped me at the front of my house and he sped off..I rushed into my house and started praising God..if to say those armed robber saw us..chaii..my phone ringtone jolted me off..it was lizzy..I quickly picked it..
Lizzy: hello..thanks for the day..I heard from my dad’s driver you return safely..
Me: thanks for the gift..
Lizzy: have you open the box?
Me: about to..
We chatted for more 2mins before she hung up..I uncladed my clothes then opened the box to see a golden wristwatch..worth almost 20k…chaaii..where she get money?…I placed the watch back into the box and put the box beside me on bed..this is the most expensive special thing I have ever have..
I later fell asleep as am so tired..I was still sleeping when my phone began ringing..who is this in the middle of the night..I should’ve switched off my phone sef..I checked the caller to see lizzy..lizzy again?..mtcheew..I picked it at the third ring..
Lizzy: hello
Me: hi liz
Lizzy: I must’ve woke you..
Didn’t you check your time..at 1:21am…
Me: its no big deal *although it is*
Lizzy: I just can’t sleep..
Me: why,,thinking of something or somebody? *i tease*
Lizzy: the thought of him prevent me from sleeping..I don’t know why I kept thinking of him like this..I’v never felt like this before..and its killing me..
Weytin con be my concern now..chaii..you wake person up bcs of this rubbish talk..
*silence*
Lizzy: not going to say anything?
Me: there is nothing to say..
Lizzy: you don’t even bother asking the person am thinking about..the person is….
My phone suddenly died..chaii..which kind phone be this,,I felt like smashing it..I was really enjoying the talk..I slept off after 30minutes of thinking who it might be that lizzy is loving..well its not really my conzine(concern)..I woke up in the morning feeling pain all over my neck..I later have my bath and dressed up using my new wristwatch..I dashed out of my house and went straight to school..thank God I didn’t see dupe this time..later in the school..I was in my office playing games on my phone after charging it when a knock landed on my door..
Me: come in..
I was so suprise to see bisi walking in majestically smiling..this girl is so perfect..her curves are enough killing..she later sat down after giving her the permission to..
Me: so what’s angel bisi doing in my office..
Bisi: funny you..am human o..I tried your number yesterday at 5:56pm..but you ignored my call and failed to call back..
Me: I didn’t see your call..and besides I was charging my phone that time you called *i lied*
I saw her calls but didn’t pick it coz I was in lizzy’s house..and I forgot to call her back..
Bisi: I thought you deliberately ignored it..*she said with her eyes rolling*
She suddenly stood and sat on my lap with her biggest bum..my joystick rise immediately..she stylishly grabbed my hands and placed them on her soft boobs..I was turned on..
Me: you think its right for us to do that here? *i stammered*
Bisi: forget that..I can’t get my eyes of you jason since the day I saw you..
She began kissing me..I can’t catch up as she was very fast..in
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
mynd44
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
My life as a teacher
Episode 6
I quickly dressed up and dashed out of my office heading principal’s office..I stormed inside not bother knocking to see her sitting angrily..
Principal: you think you will just go scot free?..am writing your sack letter..
Me: am so sorry ma..this will never repeat itself ma..*i prostrated sweating profusely*
Principal: I trusted you,,I thought to you a good guy..am so wrong..I know handsome guy like you doesn’t deserve been trusted
Me: am really sorry ma..it won’t repeat itself again ma..if am sacked now..my life is ruined..please ma..
Principal: you don’t want your life ruined?
Principal: will you do anything I ask of you?
Me: anything ma..
Principal: are you sure?
Me: am very sure ma..
She dug her hand in her jacket pocket and handed me an appointment card..
Principal: meet me there tomorrow at 10am..don’t keep me waiting if you love yourself..
What??..an hotel?..what are we going to do there..I hope its not what am thinking..
Me: o…o..kay m…ma *i stammered*
Principal: now get out of my office..*she shouted*
I vacated her office then went to mine only thinking about my life..I don’t want to be sacked..chaii..am really dead..I was still in this pool of thoughts when soft knocks landed on my door..”Come in” I said..lizzy entered with smiles on her face..her beautiful face formatted my brain instantly..I can see she was holding something in a nylon bag..she later sat opposite me..
Lizzy: you hate me..didn’t you?
Me: what did you mean?
Lizzy: you cut my call at midnight..
Me: *smiling* my phone died..
Lizzy: oh,I thought you cut my call..is it true you will be sacked?
Me: what?..why will I be sacked..
Lizzy: there is a rumour you will be sacked soon..
Me: why will I be sacked when I did nothing *thank God she didn’t know what I did*
Lizzy: what a relief..its break time..you must be hungry so I brought you this..
She dug her hand in the black nylon and pull out an hollandia youghurt..chaii..this girl sabi die..we chat till they rang “break over” bell and she went to her class..I can’t just stop thinking about the girl..after the day lesson..I quickly dashed out of the school to prevent either miss anna or bisi from seeing me..I was still walking home when I heard “mr handsome” I looked back to see dupe smiling..we began walking home and chating alongside..
Dupe: wow,,I really love your wristwatch..where did you get it?
Me: *smiling* someone special gave it to me..
Dupe: you mean am not special to you? *acting childishly*
Me: not what you are thinking..you are also special *i said to make her stop*
We later went our ways..I finally got home and crashed on my bed thinking about my life..what if I am sacked..I would starve to death,,I won’t see any job as good as this..above all I won’t get to see lizzy’s beautiful face anymore..this was all I am thinking when a call landed on my phone..its an unsaved number..
Caller: hi jason..
*i quickly recognised the voice as miss anna’s..what did she want again now*
Caller: you know who is this?
Me: I don’t *i pretended*
Caller: okay its anna..
Me: oh,miss anna..am so sorry..
Miss anna: its nothing..this is my number..be sure to save it..hope you didn’t forget about tomorrow..
Me: I did not ma..
Miss anna: that’s my boy..I’ll give a call tomorrow *hang up*
Which problem be dis now..person no go rest..I was suprised when another landed on my phone..the caller was bisi..”Why is the b---h calling” I said hissing..I picked it..
Me: what again?
Bisi: are you still angry with me love??
Who is her love..like say she dey crase..
Bisi: I can’t stop thinking about you..I can’t do without you jason..you all am thinking about..I think I love you..I know you feels thesame,,you just scared to say it..am angry you chose work over me..am so sorry..
What??…dis girl dey madt??..love who?..chaii..
Me: wh….(She interrupted)
Bisi: *shhh*…be expecting me tomorrow..*hung up*
I dropped my phone on the bed drown in the ocean of thought…the girl surely want me to lose my job..
To be continued...

1 Like

Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
My life as a teacher
Episode 7
I woke up early the nextday..I managed to stand and head to the bathroom…I brushed my teeth before cooking breakfast..after eating breakfast,,I washed my dirtied cloth and dashed into the bathroom..after bathing..I stepped into my room and checked the time to see 9:46am..chaii..I quickly dressed up then ran outside..I stopped a cab and describe the hotel for him..I entered and we zoomed off..on getting there,,I went straight inside and dialed miss anna’s number..she picked it immediately..
Me: am here ma
Miss anna: come to room 9
I hung up and went straight to room 9 as described..I knocked then later entered when she told me to come in..miss anna was sitting on the bed sipping a lemon juice..she was wearing only bra and a very skimpy and tight skirt..my joystick already turned rock..I sat with her on the bed..
Miss anna: you mind soft and energy drink?
Me: am okay ma..
She dropped the glass cup on the table and shifted more closer to me that I can clearly see her boobs..I felt like touching and squeezing them..
Miss anna: you like what you see?
I was just staring agape and she suddenly began loosing my belt..
Me: but…..
Miss anna: don’t say a thing..I can’t stop myself from thinking about you..I can’t let that b---h bisi steal you from me..*still loosing my belt*
She grabbed my joystick after she successfully loose my belt..
Miss anna: I didn’t know your d--k will be this big..no wonder bisi go for it..
She removed her bra along with her skirt,,chaii..she no wear pant..I have already stripped myself naked as I have been turned on..I started caresing and squeezing her boobs while she was sucking me..she later moved her head closer to mine and our head collided..we started kissing while I was playing with her bigboobs along the line..”F--k me jason” she moaned..we were still doing this and that when my phone started ringing..the caller was bisi..I picked it..
Bisi: am on my way..am so hungry..make sure to cook something..and prepare yourself..*hang up*
*i started pretending to make anna release me*
———-
Me: okay..am on my way right now..*pretended to hang up*
Miss anna: let’s continue honey..
Me: am sorry ma..another thing came up..my father collapsed while working in the farm and has been rushed to hospital..
Miss anna: what? *almost shouted*…we should go together..
This girl too get problem..
Me: no need ma..you don’t have to worry..see you another time ma..
I gave her no chance to reply as I dashed outside after dressing..on getting home..I enter my room and quickly tidy my room and spray perfume everywhere..after 10mins..soft knocks landed on my door..I know its bisi..I opened the door to see bisi smiling at me wearing a very short pink gown,,I allowed her inside..I hugged her from the back..my body is still on..
Bisi: won’t you let me eat first?
Oh,,I have already cooked indomie for her..
Me: I have missed you *i found myself saying*
I started caresing her boobs from the back while she let out moans..she later faced me then look into my eyes..our face met and we kissed for almost 2mins before we landed on the bed nakedly..I entered her with full force..I bleeped her really hard and later c-m inside after 3rd round..we went another two rounds when she claims she is not satisfied and we laid beside each other exhausted..
Bisi: you are the second person I’ll ever have s-x with..
*she expect me to believe that?*..
Me: you mean?
Bisi: there was this guy who is my classmate when I was ss3..he is brilliant,handsome and kindhearted that I fell for him unknownly..we later started dating and we love each other,,I decided to give him my virginity..we had s-x on my birthday,,and that is my first time..the guy went abroad after we graduated..I cried for days coz I can’t do without him..we called each other for sometimes but he suddenly stopped calling oneday and doesn’t pick my calls again either..I felt betrayed and cried for days..I vowed to never love again but after meeting you..I think the love I have for you is in-comparable with what I felt for him back then..are you sure you won’t betray me? Coz I might die if you leave me…
Me: I wouldn’t be doing this with you if I didn’t love you..
The truth is..I felt nothing for her and am scared to tell the truth..I hope I don’t regret this oneday..we later bath together stepped back into my room to dress..she later ate the indomie I cooked her after dressing..we tell each other more about ourselves..that’s when I know she is the school founder niece..my heart started beating fast after hearing that..what will I do when lizzy finds out..chaii..this is a big mistake..
To be continued
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by dominzy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Episode 8.

continue here https://mbasic.facebook.com/Dominzyloaded/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9414492109
Re: New Story: My Life As A Teacher by Ay04z(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
bad gai

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Read Crime Stories On Nairaland / A Gift From The Heart. / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.