Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. (4511 Views)

Fire At Abuja INEC Office / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by oge4real(f): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
Seriously? Juju to score political points? And all they could afford was just a casket?
Now this is some funny joke.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Does the Nigerian Police Force have an Anti-Juju Unit trained to dispose of objects, like this coffin, placed by hopelessly silly "juju believers" trying to intimidate the public?

Onlytruth:

This is the same question I was asking myself. How come all these jujus don't work on the police? Ndi Polisi abu isi ekwe onwu?
How come they simply marched into the notorious Okija shrine and sacked the place with all the human remains in tow?
To cap it all, these cops don't even think twice before removing these things and NOTHING HAPPENS to them. Nonsense!
For once I would say a huge thank you to the Nigeria police.

Onlytruth,

This fraud of juju has eaten deep into our society - so unfortunate!

None of these "juju believers" will come an explain how the NPF always find it so easy to dispose of all these juju nonsense.

ALL juju claims are fraudulent!
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Afam:

RichyBlack,

I don't want to turn this thread into a juju thread but I am worried that an intelligent person like you have taken the type of position you have taken on juju based on your knowledge in science just because you have not witnessed anything remotely related to the powers of juju.

I don't practice it, I personally don't give a damn about it and those who practice it but I have seen enough to know that juju (call it whatever name as long as it defies the laws of physics) exists. I don't have to dismiss it because I don't believe in it and I don't expect you to categorically say something does not exist simply because you are not convinced.

What will happen the day you experience what you can never explain or justify with science? Let us make our words light lest we are made to eat them and trust me I have seen people move from "Na lie, e no dey possible" to "Na wah oo, if to say I no see I no for ever believe".

Seeking proof or evidence and basing your position on the absence of either is a more acceptable position for an intelligent person like you.

Stop disappointing me my friend. There are both good and evil powers regardless of our beliefs.

Afam,

We've debated this whole juju thing before and I know your position (you don't believe in it but believe it works) and you know mine (every single juju claim that go against the laws of nature is a fraudulent claim).

Can you help answer the following simple questions:

1. Does the Nigerian Police Force have a Special Anti-Juju Unit trained to dispose of objects, like coffins, black pots, human skull, decaying human corpse, etc. placed by "juju believers" or "juju practitioners"?

2. How does the NPF always manage to arrest juju priests acclaimed to have unimaginable supernatural powers, lock them up in police cells, put them in "Black Maria" when going to court or when being transported to prison?

3. Why are we yet to read/hear about a jailed juju priest escape from police custody or from prison using those supernatural powers?

4. Does the NPF employ very powerful juju priests who they take along when going for "juju operations" like that of Okija Shrine?

I'm humbly curious because you seem to know more about juju than myself. Thanks.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Afam,

We've debated this whole juju thing before and I know your position (you don't believe in it but believe it works) and you know mine (every single juju claim that go against the laws of nature is a fraudulent claim).

Can you help answer the following simple questions:

1. Does the Nigerian Police Force have a Special Anti-Juju Unit trained to dispose of objects, like coffins, black pots, human skull, decaying human corpse, etc. placed by "juju believers" or "juju practitioners"?

2. How does the NPF always manage to arrest juju priests acclaimed to have unimaginable supernatural powers, lock them up in police cells, put them in "Black Maria" when going to court or when being transported to prison?

3. Why are we yet to read/hear about a jailed juju priest escape from police custody or from prison using those supernatural powers?

4. Does the NPF employ very powerful juju priests who they take along when going for "juju operations" like that of Okija Shrine?

I'm humbly curious because you seem to know more about juju than myself. Thanks.

Are you aware that, even as a Juju man may not be able to escape from the Police cell, that it does not portray Jazz not to be active? Even the Nigerian Police force have a Jazz unit (which does not exist in the real sense, but it is there). Wasn't the same jazz unit that arrested Gani Adams, even with a life snake in the boot of a car? Was it done easy? How many times did they try, before they finally caught him? Why didn't the initial group succeed?. There are so many issues here being attended to flippantly!.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by theviper1: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
i wish that pple could get down to the serious business of doing something positive for eastern nigeria instead of these bullshits. how come no one saw the fools depositing something as big as a coffin on the door steps of INEC? Anambra state doesnt need a thing like that now and in effect no one does in nigeria. these are acts of inferior men. and mr afam is always accusing pple of doing nothing for nigeria while we live outside,what has afam actually done for nigeria? he should stop fooling himself. atleast many of us has been to nigeria and we have seen how good Afam has made it. nonsense.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by adaphik(f): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
shocked
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
the viper:

i wish that pple could get down to the serious business of doing something positive for eastern nigeria instead of these bullshits. how come no one saw the fools depositing something as big as a coffin on the door steps of INEC? Anambra state doesnt need a thing like that now and in effect no one does in nigeria. these are acts of inferior men. and mr afam is always accusing pple of doing nothing for nigeria while we live outside,what has afam actually done for nigeria? he should stop fooling himself. atleast many of us has been to nigeria and we have seen how good Afam has made it. nonsense.

good question!
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by OmniPotens(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
I just couldn't drive out easily from my base at Awka some minutes ago. The number of force men scattered around my house which is a stone throw from the INEC is quite alarming. Worse of all is that they are not minding the main business they were invited for rather they are collecting their usual 20 naira from those bikes around. You identify yourself and they ask you who you think will win and who you'll vote for tomorrow. The Governor just drove in their some moments ago so the zone is just too heated up. The PPA aspirant is busy sharing out things to lady youths and they are not even hiding it from public sight. The area is too dirty because posters and fliers are littered everywhere. I'm hoping to get closer the INEC office to get more tips. Two hotels in the zone are stock filled with mobile police men as politicians mostly from Abuja are around. The IG too was here but his whereabouts now i can't tell. I'm hungry for more detailed info on what is happening inside that INEC building. I'll try but just that the number of police men around here has outnumbered those living around here. My in-law, a police hasn't provided me with more info as i'm still waiting for him. I hope to post more info if i get true info and not fabrications.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
the viper:

Haba!. This is creating another problem, while trying to sort things out. One you have just assassinated someone's character!. He has every right to air himself, even though he might always sound negative. Two, you have never really told us how to revamp Nigeria, which is the only country we have. Lets try and sound positive when attending to issues.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by olanie(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Its so unfortunate! Black people stil living in the stone age, while other races are challenging their intellect, he threads on the path of old. Whilst the focus of an election should be on what can done to better the lot of the people, valuable time is expended on distractions, distractions made by persons who have no clue to the societal problems but seek power. Anambra liberate thyself!
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
OmniPotens:

I just couldn't drive out easily from my base at Awka some minutes ago. The number of force men scattered around my house which is a stone throw from the INEC is quite alarming. Worse of all is that they are not minding the main business they were invited for rather they are collecting their usual 20 naira from those bikes around. You identify yourself and they ask you who you think will win and who you'll vote for tomorrow. The Governor just drove in their some moments ago so the zone is just too heated up. The PPA aspirant is busy sharing out things to lady youths and they are not even hiding it from public sight. The area is too dirty because posters and fliers are littered everywhere. I'm hoping to get closer the INEC office to get more tips. Two hotels in the zone are stock filled with mobile police men as politicians mostly from Abuja are around. The IG too was here but his whereabouts now i can't tell. I'm hungry for more detailed info on what is happening inside that INEC building. I'll try but just that the number of police men around here has outnumbered those living around here. My in-law, a police hasn't provided me with more info as i'm still waiting for him. I hope to post more info if i get true info and not fabrications.

This is very thoughtful of you, we really bank on you, to know the situation of things in Anambra. We do not mind hourly report, please. Thanks.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by ayusman16(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
Must people take political appointments a do or die thing?
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by OmniPotens(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2010
Anambra 2010: Overzealous policemen scare citizens
By Emmanuel Onyechere, Published: Friday, 5 Feb 2010

IG ONOVO

The heavy police presence in Anambra state ahead of Saturday’s gubernatorial election has now become a source of worry to residents of the state as policemen deployed in the state are brutalising innocent citizens.
The Nigeria Police had deployed about 23,000 officers in the state to prevent election fraud and prevent violence.
But one of our correspondents in the state said that the officers have become overzealous, bullying innocent citizens.

For instance, at the popular Aroma junction in Awka, the state capital, policemen beat up a man almost to a pulp. Eyewitnesses who spoke to our correspondent could not explain what the victim did but they said they noticed policemen brutalising the man.
Our correspondent said the situation had left residents scared with many contemplating shunning the election on Saturday rather than go to vote and risk being brutalised by the overzealous policemen.

Meanwhile our correspondent said that the election is too-close-to-call.
“ From the look of things, there is no clear cut favourite in the election. The power of incumbency seems to have been demystified and any of the big six may likely emerge winner”, our correspondent said.

The said big six include: The incumbent governor, Mr. Peter Obi of All Progressive Grand Alliance; Dr. Chris Ngige of Action Congress; Prof. Chukwuma Soludo of Peoples Democratic Party; Mrs. Uche Ekwunife of Progressive Peoples Alliance; Mr. Andy Uba of Labour Party and Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu of Hope Democratic Party.
Comments :

Every true Anambrarian and Biafran has no other choice than to boycott this sham called election.Join Radio Biafra London call to boycott this election because Nigeria is alraedy a failed state. The Nigerian police is not trained and not civil,therefore your going out to vote is to expose yourself to risk of harm if not killed.
Posted by: uzonna olisa , on Friday, February 05, 2010

Report this comment

We have to expect harrasement from police,due to frequently stop and search.But let us behave and endure.It is a question of two 2) days.It is for our good,without that miscreants will penetrate and takeover the day.The people of Anambrians should pray hard,forthe success of the election
Posted by: NNALUE ONUORAH , on Friday, February 05, 2010

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010020516161373
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2010
Enjoyment1:

The heavy police presence in Anambra state ahead of Saturday’s gubernatorial election has now become a source of worry to residents of the state as policemen deployed in the state are brutalising innocent citizens.

The Nigeria Police had deployed about 23,000 officers in the state to prevent election fraud and prevent violence.
But one of our correspondents in the state said that the officers have become overzealous, bullying innocent citizens.

For instance, at the popular Aroma junction in Awka, the state capital, policemen beat up a man almost to a pulp. Eyewitnesses who spoke to our correspondent could not explain what the victim did but they said they noticed policemen brutalising the man.
Our correspondent said the situation had left residents scared with many contemplating shunning the election on Saturday rather than go to vote and risk being brutalised by the overzealous policemen.

23,000 Police men for just Anambra elections? Anyway, I hope they have a free and fair elections. More info please!.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Hardtalk: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
Coffin turns up in Electoral office
By Ifedayo Adebayo
February 5, 2010 02:32AM

A strange sarcophagus was, on Thursday morning, abandoned near the gate of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in Awka, Anambra State, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Josiah Uwazuronye, said. Mr. Uwazuronye, who said the placement was meant to scare officials of the commission, described the incidence as an empty threat that cannot intimidate the commission nor derail it from discharging its constitutional duty. “Their action is like pouring a bottle of salt in an ocean and whatever is the devilish plan intended, it will go back to them because what we are doing here is good and for the betterment of the state and the nation,” he said.

The state Police command’s spokesperson, Emeka Chukwuemeka, confirmed the act but said the coffin had been removed by the command. He said the coffin had a warning note pasted on it by an unknown group called Anambra Revolution Movement. According to the copy of the note pasted to the coffin, staff of the commission should not support rigging in Saturday’s gubernatorial election or they risk being killed with their family members. “Any INEC staff that aids rigging in our state shall die. His family will not be spared. Be warned!”

Parade of controversies

As the election day draws near, political tension has spread across the 21 local governments in the state. Controversies range from perceived bias in the choice of independent observers to alleged plot to print illegal ballot boxes. The Action Aid Nigeria, which claimed that it had in partnership with the Department for International Department (DFID) been conducting voter’s education and engaging stakeholders in the state for violence-free poll, said in a statement yesterday that the commission should desist from excluding well known and credible Nigerian civil society groups from monitoring the elections.

The Country Director of Action Aid Nigeria, Hussaini Abdu said “the credibility of the election would be affected if such groups are not allowed. Power is supposed to be exercised by the Chairman of the commission through structures and systems put in place to manage the society, in a way that the dignity of the people can be preserved by defending the integrity of their votes. That is glaringly missing at the moment,” he said.

The Action Aid Human Security in Conflict & Emergencies Advisor, Gbenro Olajuyigbe, also alleged that the commission has not so far opened voters register for inspection. We “regret the fact that Voters’ list had not been displayed, leading to apprehension by sections of the electorate and the political groups that this may work in favour of particular candidate(s),” he said.

Mr. Uwazuronye, however, said the commission has intensified preparations ahead of Saturday’s governorship elections. He said sensitive materials, including ballot papers and result sheets, arrived in the office on Wednesday from Abuja through the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.

Back
Dear reader.
While we value your feedback we have to moderate them, so your comments would appear in a maximum of one hour. Please feel free to return and read through again after another user may have replied to what you have said.
Please note that 234NEXT.com bears no responsibility for what readers post, and is not liable for any form of impersonation.
reader comments (9)

Posted by Chux on Feb 05 2010
Hello Mr Coffin maker, please follow ur threat with actions please cos I know rigging will be an understatement at Anambra during the election.

Posted by Dr. Rilwan on Feb 05 2010
This is actually what these barbarians called politicians deserve, more should be placed in the National Assembly on a daily basis. No one we tell me there was no hint of fear in the INECs commissioners response to this.

Posted by Mend Them on Feb 05 2010
I believe mend should personally visit the FEC or its members with explosives. let them know the hardship we are facing in this country. habba enough is enough. We will start killing them it thats what it takes.

Posted by Sadiq on Feb 05 2010
INEC your comment, with regard to casket found in your premises, is not necessary as a matter of fact. Be honest and you would have no cause for alarm. Part of your constitutional duties is 2 conduct free and fair election and that's what's these youth are urging you. I don't see any harm in that.

INEC your comment, with regard to casket found in your premises, is not necessary as a matter of fact. Be honest and you would have no cause for alarm. Part of your constitutional duties is 2 conduct free and fair election and that's what's these youth are urging you. I don't see any harm in that.

There is no cause for alarm INEC. That is if you are willing to be honest. No thing call for all the comment you are making if only you don't have ulterio motive. Voting the right candidate and ensuring that he remained voted means good health and well being of the electorate. Making all efforts at ensuring such I deem it as legitimate, from the perspective of the progressive.

Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by safeact(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
Excuse me passss jare, Na today ya.sh start to dey for back!
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by bettes(f): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
The coffin was not placed in front of INEC office for fetish reasons,it was placed there as a warning with a note attached warning INEC officials that if they tried to rig the elections they would end up dead.It was more of a dead threat,and 3 suspects were arrested immediately, i watched it on silverbird last night.
@Onlytruth:Who told you the nigeria police dont believe in juju,not only do they believe they fear juju more than armed robbers with sophisticated weapons,i live close to a police station,and i have seen police take off in the past at the mere sight of an OPC member , even some members of the police force claim to have juju that wont let bullets penetrate.Besides it was not policemen that removed the coffin placed at  INEC it was the suspects.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Hardtalk: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
bettes:

The coffin was not placed in front of INEC office for fetish reasons,it was placed there as a warning with a note attached warning INEC officials that if they tried to rig the elections they would end up dead.It was more of a dead threat,and 3 suspects were arrested immediately, i watched it on silverbird last night.
@Onlytruth:Who told you the nigeria police dont believe in juju,not only do they believe they fear juju more than armed robbers with sophisticated weapons,i live close to a police station,and i have seen police take off in the past at the mere sight of an OPC member , even some members of the police force claim to have juju that wont let bullets penetrate.Besides it was not policemen that removed the coffin placed at  INEC it was the suspects.

Placing of coffin there, was not necessary, rather, it was very barbaric.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by gidson12(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
Mehn d number of policemen in awka is really outragious. Presently dey are patroling every nuke n crannies of d town. D iresponsible ones among dem are busy bullying innocent ppl and chasing after women
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by akigbemaru: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
RichyBlack or Retardedblack,
Juju is a way of life and has been before any other religions, it gave back to Christianity, Islam, Santeria and other religions. Even in America they celebrate juju, they are about to have SuperBowl XXXXIV coming on this weekend (Feb/ 07/ 2010). The New Orleans Saints that made it to SuperBowl put scares in their opponent that they have received blessing from Voodoo queen in Louisiana.

Who be your papa to question Juju? Juju is a way of life and no power on earth that never emanates from Juju.

USA just approved Wiccas and Witches has official religion. http://www.businessnews09.com/news-local/news-government-grants/wiccan-soldier-killed-in-afghanistan-government-refused-to-grant-wiccan-symbol-on-his-headstone
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by bawomolo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
The New Orleans Saints that made it to SuperBowl put scares in their opponent that they have received blessing from Voodoo queen in Louisiana.

grin grin
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by hackney(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
Considering how do-or-die politics is in Nigeria, the shocking part is that
people here still hope that miscreants that end up assuming these posts will
turn a new leaf or  offer tangible public service.

Nothing about Nigeria will ever shock me unless it is something good.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Hardtalk: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
hackney:

Considering how do-or-die politics is in Nigeria, the shocking part is that
people here still hope that miscreants that end up assuming these posts will
turn a new leaf or  offer tangible public service.

Nothing about Nigeria will ever shock me unless it is something good.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by theviper1: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
@enjoyment1,believe me that i neither insulted nor said anything negative against him, but it looks like the dude got issues with nigerians living abroad. just go back in time to all his postings,they are filled with such statements. nigeria is the responsibility of all of us and the duty of everyone irrespective of where u live. but my pain is why he always qustions the commitment of pple living outside as if the only thing they bring to nigeria is sorrow or as if he himself is doing something xtraspecial in making nigeria better. he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone,but he should just put an end to that irritating piece of opinion. thats my take.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
the viper:

@enjoyment1,believe me that i neither insulted nor said anything negative against him, but it looks like the dude got issues with nigerians living abroad. just go back in time to all his postings,they are filled with such statements. nigeria is the responsibility of all of us and the duty of everyone irrespective of where u live. but my pain is why he always qustions the commitment of pple living outside as if the only thing they bring to nigeria is sorrow or as if he himself is doing something xtraspecial in making nigeria better. he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone,but he should just put an end to that irritating piece of opinion. thats my take.

Ol boy!. I understand you very well. Nigeria needs the both of you. We all have to contribute to the growth of this nation, as we have no other one anywhere.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
i smell conspiracy
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Otobroto(f): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
babaearly:

i smell conspiracy

How do you mean?
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
akigbemaru:

RichyBlack or Retardedblack,
Juju is a way of life and has been before any other religions, it gave back to Christianity, Islam, Santeria and other religions. Even in America they celebrate juju, they are about to have SuperBowl XXXXIV coming on this weekend (Feb/ 07/ 2010). The New Orleans Saints that made it to SuperBowl put scares in their opponent that they have received blessing from Voodoo queen in Louisiana.

Who be your papa to question Juju? Juju is a way of life and no power on earth that never emanates from Juju.

USA just approved Wiccas and Witches has official religion. http://www.businessnews09.com/news-local/news-government-grants/wiccan-soldier-killed-in-afghanistan-government-refused-to-grant-wiccan-symbol-on-his-headstone

akigbemaru or akigbemaggot or akigbemagomago or akigbemajamaja,

Your mother impregnated your father, and he gave birth to you! Bloody as.swipe!

Why your papa no take Juju Airlines travel go UK? Why the retard go look for visa and buy ticket way im for just balance inside babalawo shrine, shout s-h-o-k-o-l-o-k-o-b-a-n-g-o-s-h-a-y, drink bat piss, then appear for Piccadilly street?

ALL juju claims are fraudulent!
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Are you aware that, even as a Juju man may not be able to escape from the Police cell, that it does not portray Jazz not to be active? Even the Nigerian Police force have a Jazz unit (which does not exist in the real sense, but it is there). Wasn't the same jazz unit that arrested Gani Adams, even with a life snake in the boot of a car? Was it done easy? How many times did they try, before they finally caught him? Why didn't the initial group succeed?. There are so many issues here being attended to flippantly!.

Enjoyment1,

But you did not answer the questions, or are seriously telling me the NPF maintains a Special Anti-Juju Unit?

Please, stop being deceived by the fraudsters who claim they can do "heaven" and "hell", when they can't even escape from "ordinary" police custody.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Enjoyment1(f): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Enjoyment1,

But you did not answer the questions, or are seriously telling me the NPF maintains a Special Anti-Juju Unit?

Please, stop being deceived by the fraudsters who claim they can do "heaven" and "hell", when they can't even escape from "ordinary" police custody.

There are some questions I want you to give me quick answers. Where were you born? or may be I should put it this way, where did you grow up? Becos if you grew up in Nigeria and perhaps, Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria, you would seen what OPC did during their era. Those days, you will see unbelievable things. You will see where an ordinary native egg set a Police Station Ablaze. You will even see how Bakassi boys in the South Eastern Nigeria curbed crime in that zone. These things does not happen without metaphysical assistance.

As for the Nigerian Police, my dear, do not be decieved, they have Jazz unit (though it exits in abstract). Did you see the Police officers that arrested most of the OPC members in that era? Some of them tied red banners on their fore-heads, and angle. Some had small little jugs fashion with Palm leaves, tied round their waist. I saw them live!. Other internet users who witnessed these will testify to them. So, I wonder what gives you the impression, that Jazz does not exist? Jazz exist, and it is very potent. I only believe, it cannot hurt me, becos I do not believe in its powers. But saying here, that Jazz does not exists at all, it is a pity. I really pity you all. Wait until you are a victim to it.
Re: Coffin Placed In Front Of Inec Office In Awka - Ait Reports. by Hardtalk: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2010
Please info about Anambra elections, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Dares The Federal Government / Southwest’s Commitment To Regional Integration - Tinubu / Oni Faults Aregbesola On “omoluabi”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.