Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,759 members, 7,889,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend (35449 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Men are not trash, fortunately or unfortunately...a dikc can only reach its full potentials inside a p****. So, we understand your pain.

Whoever wants to slide into his DM should do so with care.
It's not that easy to change one's sexual orientation, his wouldn't be any different. I see a situation where he would have a woman to fit in, while doing men undercover.

He is good looking in a 'gayish' way, not my spec.

Gals better see his full pix and how he walks b4 sliding anywhere. Lol
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by bravesoul247(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Men are not trash, fortunately or unfortunately...a dikc can only reach its full potentials inside a p****. So, we understand your pain.

It's not that easy to change one's sexual orientation, his wouldn't be any different. I see a situation where he would have a woman to fit in, while doing men undercover.

You and analysis ehn, 5 and 6 grin but you've got a point though where you said he might be doing men undercover, well II'll just say maybe he's really a changed man. I wonder the kinda joy a man derives in another man's arse.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
There is no such thing as a former gay man. He is the worst candidate in terms of being a husband he will just sleep with men whilst married. That's his orientation you can't switch that off. What's deceitful is pretending to be heterosexual just to fit in socially. He is just another man who is on the DL.

Actually its very possible and for lesbian also. Ive seen a straight gal turn lesbian cos of heart breaks from guys only to turn to guys wen she discovered gals where no better.

However i wud say watch how he walks, taljs and carrys himself cos dat one dem no dey him am. Lol
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by zinachidi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

so what exactly is your spec?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by juman(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
One of the reason to dislike the liberals.

They promote what against God's law.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mynd44:

All over the world
Not true Sir. There are more men than women in the world as at Jan, 2017. If you insist otherwise, please provide verifiable links.

lobiologs:

well according to the 2006 population census, there are 2million more men than women in nigeria but i dont think that would be the case today, we were 140million when that census was calculated and now we are 180million and im sure there are more women than men out there now.
This is 2017...
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by lobiologs(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Not true Sir. There are more men than women in the world as at Jan, 2017. If you insist otherwise, please provide verifiable links.

This is 2017...

that's why i said "now", and i am very sure there are more women than men in the world, you do not need verifiable links, just search for it on google.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by elvis4real74: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wat do I have to do to be part of this?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Fabulous7(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thank God he now realise he is a man that needs a woman not a man.His loose bot has been fixed....
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by AngelicBeing: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
See this foolish bastard, now that his own gay fellows broke his damn heart (and possibly aass), he now want to come back and date women again... and possibly take away some good women of our menu...GTFOH!!!

As much as we fully respect your homosexuality (to each their own), Once you had a man kiss you and mount your aas, you lost your hetero MEMBERSHIP and RIGHTS.... FOR LIFE!!!!
Gbam tongue
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by lagosrd: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Conditions for dating our girls
1. Show is that you have repented of your ways.
2. Price to us that you will not go back again.
3. Provide a doctor's report dully counter signed by a native doctor that you have no stitches in your bumbum
4. Certificate of not being impotent (fertility)
5. Because we have resolved not to waste or allow people like you to waste the lives of our dear girls.
6. People should add their own
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
lobiologs:

that's why i said "now", and i am very sure there are more women than men in the world, you do not need verifiable links, just search for it on google.

... The guy is not a Nigerian.
...There are more men than women in the world.

...3 776 259 639 males as of 31 December 2016
...3 710 260 959 females as of 31 December 2016

http://countrymeters.info/en/World
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I could argue on your siggy though and still win ..
How have you been mi lady?

I'm good. How/where have you been?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by danieljr: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
So make we find woman for you? Thunder wey go strike dat ur anus still dey otta farm; dey greet OBJ. God wey create ADAM and later come dash am EVE no sabi sumthn; abi? Abeg make sum1 help me greet dis coconut head with Anthony Joshua punch. Thnx!
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by babaireti(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ladies be warned! this Guy will drill your precious butt-hole deep and wide
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by ezteem(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gay decides to become lesbian. *grabs popcorn* grin
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
cerowo:

Lol....
Is that wat u think!
Yes o. I'm salivating already!
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by jumpampass(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
cerowo:
There's nothing as sweet as..... cool
as what? you must say it. unless dick will fall on you
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by jumpampass(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
cerowo:
There's nothing as sweet as..... cool
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Drabrah(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
MissRaine69:
There is no such thing as a former gay man. He is the worst candidate in terms of being a husband he will just sleep with men whilst married. That's his orientation you can't switch that off. What's deceitful is pretending to be heterosexual just to fit in socially. He is just another man who is on the DL.

Dat's a BIG Fat Lie transferred frm d Western world. The only reason everybody is now 4ming "gay" is simply environmental cum societal. Lesbianism is expanding day by day cos it's being promoted & it has widespread govt & so-called human right support across diverse countries & it's further aided by advances in technology.
Av u ever wondered y there're more gays in Europe & America than Africa & d Middle East?, y their population is astronomically increasing in d last few yes than in d past?
It's all abt societal influence & it's analogous to a candidate winning an election, it doesn't mean he's d right candidate. It simply means he's d famous candidate.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
smith666999:
come and...

1 Like

Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
beardlessdude:
lol. Do you know what DL is? How can you call that sissy faqqot DL, Even a 2 year old would know that dude is gayer than thé rainbow
Why would I use a word I am I not familiar with dear mr condescending man? I am not one who looks at a person and labels them gay as there is more to sexuality than appearance. I was referring to all men who " stop being gay" not just this individual.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
MissRaine69:

Why would I use a word I am I not familiar with dear mr condescending man? I am not one who looks at a person and labels them gay as there is more to sexuality than appearance. I was referring to all men who " stop being gay" not just this individual.
alright. Sorry
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Khadija is this you?
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fx55:
That's a fvcking lie!

We don't respect no homosexual or homosexuality in this country. No way! God forbid!! We'll send all of them to jail.

So long as they don't enforce their sexuality on me, I respect any sexual orientation (and no, pedophilia is not a sexual orientation it's a grave mental sickness)

neoapocalypse:

So what about bisexuals

The minute a man kisses, licks a Dikc, fukc or be fukced by another dude, that man AUTOMATICALLY loses his RIGHTS as a hetero brotha.... He keeps his hetero MEMBERSHIP just for show, but it won't be accepted anywhere (same as walking around with a credit card with no funds in it)

Bisexuals are greedy confused people who want to have the best of both world. NO CAN DO! You can't fukc Suzy on Tuesday and be fukced by John on Wednesday. Get help!

evexx1:

See how you carried it on your head like he's after your gf. Na wa!
As long as he's human, everyone deserves a second chance.

We know them gays na! Always hanging around babes in clubs etc acting like their bf to cokcblock us heteros... Giving us the dirty look when we approach their girl friends, and taking perfectly and fine babes off the market to pretend they are straight (and lay undercover)... So yes, any hetero dude should beware of such confused gay dudes.

There are many people who IMHO don't deserve a second chance.... Ritualist, armed robbers/murderers, pedos etc
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Fx55(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
So long as they don't enforce their sexuality on me, I respect any sexual orientation (and no, pedophilia is not a sexual orientation it's a grave mental sickness...

There are many people who IMHO don't deserve a second chance.... Ritualist, armed robbers/murderers, pedos etc
You can't be cool with homosexuals/homosexuality and not be cool with pedophiles/pedophilia. It doesn't work that way.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by cerowo(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
jumpampass:
Lol.... Is it yr talk! Let calmness fall on you
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fx55:
You can't be cool with homosexuals/homosexuality and not be cool with pedophiles/pedophilia. It doesn't work that way.

BWAAAAAAH!!!! what does one got to do with the other?!

here is a clue... homosexuality is about two willing participants doing whatever they desire sexuallly, in their own bedroom. Pedophilia is a vile crime taking advantage of a vulnerable and defensless UNDERAGE person (who aint a willing participant). howdo you even see the two as the same thing baffles me....but let me guess? you use the bible to differentiate between the two, right?!

anyway, you have the right to your own opinion.
Re: Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
See this foolish bastard, now that his own gay fellows broke his damn heart (and possibly aass), he now want to come back and date women again... and possibly take away some good women of our menu...GTFOH!!!

As much as we fully respect your homosexuality (to each their own), Once you had a man kiss you and mount your aas, you lost your hetero MEMBERSHIP and RIGHTS.... FOR LIFE!!!!

Can't stop laughing! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.