Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) (1748 Views)

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In Kenya [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by LifeDrama: 3:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Wizkid shared on Twitter "Will need one of my girlfriends to hook me up in Kenya! We on the way!! " embarassed

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/886966631540428800?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/starboy-wizkid-sends-a-message-to-his-girlfriends-from-kenya-pics/

Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:08am On Jul 18, 2017
No wonder you have the name wizkid, cos you acting like a kid here. You have real Gfs? All you need do was place a phone call, we didn't need to se this, I'm ur fan and I hope this is just a publicity stunt..lol

1 Like

Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2017
angry
Drunk in fame? Wizkid Watch it!
Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by edoboy33(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2017
who is wizkid??
Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by Jayjezey: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Who wizkid epp?? Frog voice fall on him and the op for this rubbish post.. mtchewwwwww

Bisi's blue pant fall on you

1 Like

Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by ShakurM(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
No wonder you have the name wizkid, cos you acting like a kid here. You have real Gfs? All you need do was place a phone call, we didn't need to se this, I'm ur fan and I hope this is just a publicity stunt..lol
You are not a fan
Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by fortunekaura(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2017
my nephew was born five years back, he has grown up ever since.. This kid no go grow?

1 Like

Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
StarBoy!!

1 Like

Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by iamwoods(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
grow up idiot at age 27 still acting like a kid.
Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by PenisCaP: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
This guy is a fool @ 27 is fool till 40.

And a fool at 40?? undecided.............

U know d rest.
Re: Starboy, Wizkid Sends A Message To His Girlfriends From Kenya (pics) by LifeofClinton(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2017
From the post it's clear he was just playing. .comon y'all take tins too serious

(1) (Reply)

Adunni Ade Shows Bikini Body As She Goes Swimming With Cute Sons / Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. / Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.