Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,128 members, 7,987,942 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) (50980 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ikgabriel(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Since u know complete news, try waka anyhow in dat area and I bet someone else will tel an incomplete story of u tu. So d fb user wud av gone to d police for statement abi? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
ZirdoRoray:
This news is 90% incomplete. No source, no police statement. Just a picture of a disturbed matured woman gripped by a man in the midst of a crowd. How do you expect us to belive this without any narrative from an authentic source?
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Innodon(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Her own don red be dat
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Al dis pple tagged badoo, I hope dey ar truly d one's undecided

hmmm
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Buking1: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Ha maybe he never killed before if not the spirit of Kama won't spare her

Check our pretty ladies to date for free here and get your self entertain

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ayamprecious: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Nigeria my country

Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by tobrinskilanski: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2017
bigtt76:
Baddo Slay Queen grin
show some luv 2 ur fellow gender hun.
the story might be different if further investigated.
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by igbohausayoruba: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ikgabriel(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin, I pity u sha. If boko haram don du u something bfr, u go hate hausa (don't misquote Me)
OrestesDante:
angry

Someone cannor carry grinding stone in peace again?

Ikorodu gat zero chill!
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Danelo(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2017
The innocent keep suffering for the deed of the wicked.
I hope she is really a part of them.

In Ikorodu now, u waka illegal, u face jungle justice
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2017
If they hear thief for that area lasan the person don die make we no talk badoo
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ikgabriel(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2017
I know a badt guy wen I see one... Abeg remove dis guy he's tu badt for dis place. Shugbon it's true sha, iriri aye to bad grin grin grin
Iloveafrica:
3years ago,someone told us he will rescue all d missing chibok girls if elected as president,we elected him,now he's missing too. grin
Iriri Aye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by stGabrielo(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
if this is true,then there must be a reason for that bitch to be a badoo member
Mtcheew.... iranu
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2017
no photos of d grindding stonewhen all d jungle judges hav a camera phones.
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2017
We should stop this....person cannot buy grinding stone again
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
They should careful not to be labelling innocent people as badoo.
They should know that there are many thousands of people in lagos without any proper place of living.

So calling every wandering person in that area badoo is not appropriate.
Handling those suspicious persons to police is the right thing to do.
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmmm

nigeria became destroyed.
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by calyto: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
bigtt76:
Baddo Slay Queen grin
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Very soon, any Ikorodu resident that's got beef with his neighbour who is owing him debt and may treat his Bleep up by raising alarm that he's a Badoo member, so that he will be lynched by angry mob

I see it happening soon
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by bukynkwuenu: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
mainman7:

Yes, but that's changing already. Your past generation encouraged you to go into business. Our past generation parents directed us to go for education, frustration of FG not providing Jobs after painfully acquired degrees led some of our Youths into ritualism. We Yorubas are very gpod people, change is the only constant thing and we are leaving this phase to elvove better. Reorientation is currently going on and our Yoruba Youths are waking up to the reality that "they'll more easily become millionaires by going into business/trading, buying and selling" We've learnt that igbos did not learn trading from Heaven, the skill acquired by encouragement of their fathers to toll that line. On our Lands, we'll sell bulding materials, cloths, electronics, etc to ourselves. Igbos shall no more collect pur monies and flaunt it in our face.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Afonja was the greatest Enemy of Yorubas while Awolowo brought innumerable great pace-setting Achievements to Yoruba Land and to Nigeria as a whole. Awolowo is Nigeria's Greatest Generallissimo whose millitary intelligence and strategy quickly ended long-fought Civil war. igbos fabricated and perpetuated a lie that Awo ate poison when it was medically confirmed that Awolowo died from cardiac issues, which must have resulted from restlessly patrotically carrying the burden of efforts to make Nigeria great. Even Great Britian said Awolowo is the best President Nigeria never had. Some brainwashed Yorubas may try to point out Awo's fault, forgetting that NO humanbeing can be perfect. Ojuckwu cowardly ran away, yet igbos celebrate him till date. If he was to be Yoruba, he would have been skinned alive when he returned. Infact, his family would have been made to forever bury their head in shame. If you have NEVER achieved 10% of what Awo achieved for Yorubas and you crucify Awo... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon shattered by thunder!

afonja!!!!
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ugoaustin(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Suspected? Really? The Last time I checked , the wrongly killed innocent people. This is mad. Nigeria is centuries behind modern civilization.
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Pergrace: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Once someone calls you badoo in ikorodu you are gone!
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
they did not Lynch her because she is a Yoruba and she speak it fluently , bias and hypocritical Afonjas , why not make human barbeque out of her the way they killed that innocent Igbo guy they have displayed the Awolowo in them
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by PassionateSoul(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Some of these Yoruba illiterates just go about lynching innocent people especially those from other tribes who don't speak Yoruba.

I experienced this first hand as my family house(a section of the fence Collasped) all due to the Yoruba man close to our compound who built his house and channelled his roofing system towards our fence which entailed each time it rains. Every drop of the water goes into our fence.

After years of our fence soaking in all these water. It gave way and Collasped and instead of the community helping out. They formed a mob and started throwing stones at our building said we the rich ones want to use them for some stuff(I don't understand what these poor people meant).

The Police had to come in. That was our saving grace as my innocent aged parents and younger siblings who were inside could have mobbed over nothing.

That was the very day I understood the extent of damage tribalism has done to Nigerians.

The country is sitting on a time bomb. Lots of innocent people have been killed over nothing. Life ain't worth a thing in Nigeria. Everything is brutish like Thomas Hubbes would say.

The environment, the hearts of most Nigerians nothing but bloodthirsty filthy.
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by Charly68: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
People should just avoid Ikorodu axis for now until they sort out this badoo wahala finally . But the traditional rulers must be investigated because they might have been compromised . This is uncalled for in Yoruba land
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
DonVikings:
Someone would just sit down and point at their enemy (maybe a guy they suspect is after their girlfriend) and about "badoo" and the next thing, the mob strikes.

angry

same thought here

1 Like

Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by judgedredd22(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Narldon:
Hmmm

hmmm (raised to power 2)
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by joepentwo(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2017
ikorodo everyday
Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by judgedredd22(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2017
mainman7:

Yes, but that's changing already. Your past generation encouraged you to go into business. Our past generation parents directed us to go for education, frustration of FG not providing Jobs after painfully acquired degrees led some of our Youths into ritualism. We Yorubas are very gpod people, change is the only constant thing and we are leaving this phase to elvove better. Reorientation is currently going on and our Yoruba Youths are waking up to the reality that "they'll more easily become millionaires by going into business/trading, buying and selling" We've learnt that igbos did not learn trading from Heaven, the skill acquired by encouragement of their fathers to toll that line. On our Lands, we'll sell bulding materials, cloths, electronics, etc to ourselves. Igbos shall no more collect pur monies and flaunt it in our face.
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Afonja was the greatest Enemy of Yorubas while Awolowo brought innumerable great pace-setting Achievements to Yoruba Land and to Nigeria as a whole. Awolowo is Nigeria's Greatest Generallissimo whose millitary intelligence and strategy quickly ended long-fought Civil war. igbos fabricated and perpetuated a lie that Awo ate poison when it was medically confirmed that Awolowo died from cardiac issues, which must have resulted from restlessly patrotically carrying the burden of efforts to make Nigeria great. Even Great Britian said Awolowo is the best President Nigeria never had. Some brainwashed Yorubas may try to point out Awo's fault, forgetting that NO humanbeing can be perfect. Ojuckwu cowardly ran away, yet igbos celebrate him till date. If he was to be Yoruba, he would have been skinned alive when he returned. Infact, his family would have been made to forever bury their head in shame. If you have NEVER achieved 10% of what Awo achieved for Yorubas and you crucify Awo... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon shattered by thunder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) by kentrowiz(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2017
If you want to go to ikorodu now na to wear jalabia or church attire with Bible because those people are not smiling...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / Armed Robbers Killed By Police In Rivers After Heavy Shootout (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.