Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (611 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by emzeezlee(m): 4:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Abeq which type of style is this again...i dunno wt is wrng wit her oo..she found out i wasn't happy wen talked last nd she asked me d reason 4 nd i told her..d only reply she qave waz dat..she'sorry.. Nd i kald ha immediately to speak wit ha..she is nt pikin it..stil dropped her msg she isn't replyin...advice me biko
Re: Am Confused by pasqal09: 5:00am On Jul 18, 2017
What did u tell her
Re: Am Confused by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2017
emzeezlee:
Abeq which type of style is this again...i dunno wt is wrng wit her oo..she found out i wasn't happy wen talked last nd she asked me d reason 4 nd i told her..d only reply she qave waz dat..she'sorry.. Nd i kald ha immediately to speak wit ha..she is nt pikin it..stil dropped her msg she isn't replyin...advice me biko

It's the CHILDISH style
Re: Am Confused by agohmamuda(m): 5:50am On Jul 18, 2017
I think it's the "Upan gan gan style" by that Asian guy.
Re: Am Confused by ikp120(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2017
What was the "reason" you gave her?
Re: Am Confused by emzeezlee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It's the CHILDISH style
oqa brown..u don reach here aqain :-)
Re: Am Confused by emzeezlee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It's the CHILDISH style
ok oo

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Ladies Can Build A Happy Relationship With Their Partners / What Haven't You Seen On The Internet? / Things You Should Not Forget If You Want To Have Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.