Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do You Need A Home Tutor For Primary And Secondary. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need A Home Tutor For Primary And Secondary. (264 Views)

Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4 / Delta State Closes All Public And Private Primary And Secondary Schools / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Home Tutor For Primary And Secondary. by metimi10: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2017
I am an experienced home tutor in both primary and secondary in the area of maths and physics, if you feel ur not doing well at studies , we can put you through in such subject area, but its only for those living around cement, agege mangoro, Ikeja, and alimosho environs. You can contact me on 08115940989, or you can email me on ekeelizabeth10 @gmail.com, the charge is affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Java Online Training With Certification / Ethical Considerations In Education Research / Sex Education Necessary, But Not In Schools – Stakeholders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.