Stats: 3,191,731 members, 7,945,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies (1060 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (2) (3) (4)

Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies by wiloy2k8(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Relationship blogger Joro Olumofin has spoken to Nigerian Ladies on what to do when you find a guy that meets all the requirements you want in a Man  .

Joro said " Ladies, it doesn't matter who sends the DM. If you see a guy you like go for him 
It doesn't mean you're thirsty it just means you're Confident & Audacious. This goes against our African Customs, Culture and Cognition ; how things were done in our Parents time where the Man has to be the one to reach out to the Woman and court her but we're in advanced times, things & times have changed so I believe a different and bolder approach may occasionally work. .
Ladies if you see a guy you like that meets all the requirements you want in a Man there's nothing wrong in reaching out to him or making him know that you're fond of him directly or indirectly.. It is how it's done that matters ; you can send your TRUSTED friend or Family member to him, you can approach him directly, you can send him a DM, tweet at him.. All these things are not wrong, it doesn't make you less of a Lady, desperate or abnormal. .
The word THIRSTY has put a lot of us in a cage both guys and girls, we're scared of our friends, family, society calling us Thirsty so we hold back on our Emotions and "Id".. I think the word thirsty should be used when a guy or girl reaches out to someone continuously & Desperately after the person has said he or she isn't interested numerous times.
The truth is some guys are shy and they may not have the Guts or "Liver" to approach a Lady maybe because she looks intimidating or she's seated with a group of friends, so sometimes waiting for a guy may be a long wait. We've all heard of marriage stories where the wife admits to have approached her Husband and they're happily married. .
Ladies also take note that 2 qualities that a man loves in a woman are "Confidence & Boldness" so this doesn't make u look weak. A recent study shows that in 2020 in West Africa 2/10 women will propose to their men.. I must also say this is relative, what works for Chioma may not work for Atinuke.
By hiding your feelings and emotions for someone and not acting on it you're indirectly suppressing your "ID" which is an integral part of your personality according to Psychoanalysis and Sigmund Freud.

https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/18/relationship-blogger-joro-olumofin-has-spoken-to-nigerian-ladies-on-what-to-do-when-you-find-a-guy-that-meets-all-the-requirements-you-want-in-a-man/

Re: Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies by Young03(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies by wablex(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders

Re: Relationship Blogger Joro Olumofin Has Spoken To Nigerian Ladies by Tiffbuxas: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Nah... It won't work with naija girls... They'd only gist you Wen dey know they can milk you

SEX STORY: A Typical Day At The Farm / Beauty Queen Stuns In Braless Birthday Photos / I Like Guys That Smoke