Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise (453 Views)

No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by FRESHGIST247: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2017
National Expanded Caucus of the Peoples Democratic Party​, PDP,​ met in Abuja Monday night​, ​​with an agreement to rebuild the party​ as the party’s national convention gets under way.

​In attendance were former President Goodluck Jonathan; ​Chairman of the party’s National Caretaker Committee, Makarfi​ ​and Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum, Ayodele Fayose.

Also in attendance was the Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu; a former President of the Senate, David Mark; and governors of Rivers, Taraba, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Gombe states.

Speaking, ​Goodluck Jonathan told the gathering that a strong party would attract the people.

​”​So many people including non-politicians were happy at the PDP victory in Supreme Court.”

“First thing to do is to build the party because a strong party is the key to expansion. A strong party acts like a magnet and will attract all the people. Nigerians still believe in the PDP. he said.

In his remark, Fayose said: ​“The APC must die so that the PDP can rise. Old change will give way for a new change. Now the coast is clear, all the party leaders should go home and work for the PDP.
http://regulusnews.com/2017/07/18/fayose-the-apc-must-die-so-that-the-pdp-can-rise/

1 Share

Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by nrexzy: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2017
I would bring two caskets for Apc and PDP
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by FRESHGIST247: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2017
nrexzy:
I would bring two caskets for Apc and PDP

The two cannot die the same time
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by PeaceGord: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Bleep APC
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
The leader of the party in London is dead, the useless self acclaimed national leader too must die for selling his people for silver...
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by Atiku2019: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku We know wink
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by ubongokon(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
I LAUGH U IN SPANISH, PDP IS DEATH ALREADY...
SUCH PARTY CAN'T RULE NIGERIA AGAIN .PDP pained dat they no longer see the government treasury to loot
thieves
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by Agimor(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Hahaha.... So APC have to die for PDP to function properly... Whatever happens to creativity.
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by DabLord: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The leader of the party in London is dead, the useless self acclaimed national leader too must die for selling his people for silver...
All your comments shows how stupid you are..
Go and kill him na..
Ode
Re: FAYOSE: The APC Must Die So That The PDP Can Rise by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Atiku We know wink
Yes Atiku will rule you in biafuro

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Mind Rumor Mongers, I Am Not Owing Salaries At All – Aregbesola Boasts / How Oyo State Shocked Me,oyo Corper / The Only Way Out For Nigerian Unity And Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.