Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79944 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Thats not love making it mere bleeping
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by chiwenblex(f): 3:27am On Jul 19, 2017
To be really honest with u,in as much as it might seem difficult,if u find urself in another relationship again,self discipline should be ur goal...nd u didn't say if u were actually in a relationship with d guys that has slept with u or if it's a *LIKE* nd f**k scenario or a toaster who just had his way through nd left..... you didn't specify that,sex isn't love sweetheart, u probably had it with d wrong people,work on ur self too cus u alone know ur flaws,nd if u still think it's a spiritual case,den do not hesitate to do d right thing....
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daclint(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc

U deserve an over chilled beer
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daclint(m): 3:33am On Jul 19, 2017
emakoji:
Since you already know, then stop having sex with them. Wait after the wedding. My advice

What if the husband come hit and run ?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by robosky02(m): 3:34am On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daclint(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
All these things happen to you because you think opening your legs for a man you love would keep him tied down to you forever. I can guess you open them too early than most girls do which is wrong. The logic IS;

When you get into a relationship with a man, first, focus on building that relationship with him, work towards making him see you as a wife material as past experiences may have diverted his ways of thought towards woman and make him see you as no different from the others other than as a sex object. Show him love, care and attention and monitor to see if he'll do same. See if he'll detach himself little by little because you've not offered sex, see if he's reciprocating the love, care, attention and commitment even more than you do, take things easy, don't be too demanding, show him that you love him genuinely without pretence and study his behaviour when he asks for sex the first time and you refuse, if he still hangs around, then when in a romantic scenario, ask him if he loves you, if he says yes with seriousness and ask you why you had to ask, then explain to him how you have been hurt by pple you trust and love in the past and how you don't want to go through that path again... I'm sure if he's a man and not a furckboy, he'll see the right to love you and even care for you more and make you see the difference between him and those you dated in the past.

Good luck dear.

Sex should come last, take note.

Sex should com last??, I see u no like this girl at all, how u go give her that kin advice, please all men are fuckboy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daclint(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.

U need paracetamol? ?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Dc4life(m): 3:35am On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.

Me too embarassed
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daclint(m): 3:37am On Jul 19, 2017
SolexxBarry:
It might be that your vjay smells awfully,no pun intended

Wicked grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daclint(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2017
pryme:

I wish a can say that, but the law of physics does not work with Fvckboys, they don't know when a lady is out of their league (they believe there is no pvssy they can't conquer) so they go for any woman - I mean any woman. They are more Bold and arrogant. So whether you are a decent lady or not, you will still attract fvckboys.

With that said, a real man will not be attracted to some ladies whether they are beautiful or not.

The way you're talking it's like konji never show u pepper before
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by donfineboi: 3:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

It could be hygiene..... Last year when I travelled to Nigeria I was supposed to consolidate with a friend whom I very much wanted to marry. But I decided to leave her when I perceived a very pungent smell from her private part when I was about to have sex.... It was so bad that my errection became weak instantly and I told her I cant have sex with her that my mood had changed.

That was the last time I saw her.......

So check yourself if you have an unpleasant smell it could be treated.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by emi14: 4:02am On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
All these things happen to you because you think opening your legs for a man you love would keep him tied down to you forever. I can guess you open them too early than most girls do which is wrong. The logic IS;

When you get into a relationship with a man, first, focus on building that relationship with him, work towards making him see you as a wife material as past experiences may have diverted his ways of thought towards woman and make him see you as no different from the others other than as a sex object. Show him love, care and attention and monitor to see if he'll do same. See if he'll detach himself little by little because you've not offered sex, see if he's reciprocating the love, care, attention and commitment even more than you do, take things easy, don't be too demanding, show him that you love him genuinely without pretence and study his behaviour when he asks for sex the first time and you refuse, if he still hangs around, then when in a romantic scenario, ask him if he loves you, if he says yes with seriousness and ask you why you had to ask, then explain to him how you have been hurt by pple you trust and love in the past and how you don't want to go through that path again... I'm sure if he's a man and not a furckboy, he'll see the right to love you and even care for you more and make you see the difference between him and those you dated in the past.

Good luck dear.

Sex should come last, take note.
No principles in relationship
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by ammamat(f): 4:05am On Jul 19, 2017
sometimes some guys do not have any reason for doing that.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by V3li(m): 4:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Maybe that's because you aren't hot! Or maybe you gat a very mighty well inbtwn your legs!! Meanwhile download dis jam and calm ur mind!

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by felixomor: 4:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Two things are possibly involved here: either you are a VERY lousy lay, or

There's something in your life that will not allow men take you seriously as long as you keep fornicating. There are spiritual implications which only prayer can handle which is why you're attracting men who get turned off once they have sex with you.

Either ways, zip up, flee from sin and go for deliverance.

Well said.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by jfleece(m): 4:27am On Jul 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:
tbh i dont believe this shiiiiiii angry
you know why?

I dont wanna believe there are still ladies as dumb and small minded as this..............

Yes guys would always be guys and hunt for the punna but its your utmost responsiblity to protect it.....why?.......COS ITS YOUR FVCKING PUSSY!!!!........

i can only list possible problems and cause for/of it then you'll examine yourself and tell which you feel is yours and also you'll go find the cure........

1.) you love sex and are cheap lipsrsealed.......:: yea most ladies who loves sex and fail to admit it even to themselves almost always use the excuse of "guys deceving and coercing dem into sex" to cover that fact....

2.) you are dumb and super gullible.........:: okay i aiint calling you dumb but babe are you so gullible to have been deceived (as you but it which i fail to believe) by NUMEROUS guys into sex.........

3.) its a spiritual problem........:: i dont believe in such shiiiii but this ur case might just be as a result of strong spiritual forces acting.......ur village witches with six boobz must have used pegs to hold your pussy wide apart at 120 degrees to each other (yea that wide) in da spiritual realm and thats why its always open to guys in the physical............we both know the solution to dis but i aiint gonna be d one to say it cos like i said i dont believe in such shiiiiiii...,....

4.) you got the most disgusting character and you are or a potential SLAYQUEEN........:: yea believe it or not guys love ladies who have got wifey traits even though they pretend to love them slaymamas..........now heres the chemical reactiion:::: slayqueen (aq) + guy (s) --------> FVCK

lovely lady (l) + guy (s) --------> MARRIAGE........grin

if you're a slayqueen or have got some crazy charater traits that repells guys from you, you know what to do.......

and lastly

4.) any other problem / cause you can think of............its ur problem so you should be able to think of something smiley smiley

i swear if this shiiii na lie (which i strongly think it is) and you con make me type this long fvck for nothing uncircumcised thunder from the pit of sango's dick from fire you
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by sisisioge: 4:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Keep the cookies to yourself! Chai! Don't part with it, don't give it up! Become stingy until the wedding night grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by BlessJentle(m): 4:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Its simple. Stop having sex with them. Am a guy and i can tell you that most guyz see girls as cheap girls when they are able to find their way and have sex with them easily. Trust me no guy would want to marry a cheap girl, they will feel that if they could have sex with her so easily then how many men must have had sex with her?.

My dear, when i guy ask you for sex tell him to wait to after you are married. If he truly loves you he will stay but if his intentions are just to have sex with you, he will leave. Christian Watch.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by cyberguy72(m): 4:47am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc
Guy u hit the nail...................op check your pusssy odour.The odour from some girls pussy is really terrible,am currently facing one now
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by jfleece(m): 4:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Well to me, neatness, maturity,self coordination and attitude plays an integral part in the potential success of any relationship... Although it is pertinent to know that a woman should be very neat and should have an iota of modesty and humility as well... The above stated factors is not a guarantee that a woman would always attract serious minded peeps but at least it would attract 60% of matured and serious minded personalities..
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by princejayboss: 5:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Dont worry the right guy will come around; just be yourself
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by instinct57vm(m): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Guy, i"m a great feminine analyst lik ppl do say but mehn, hats off for u...ur comments here has to go down as one of d most sensible comment iv read all my life n the best iv read ds yr.. her problem is nt spiritual like u said...She just av to read wat u wrote here evryday n turn dem into positives den her problem will be solved...prayers dnt solve ish like ds, common sense does!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by greggng: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2017
find a way to meet tb joshua he will deliver u. Is pure spiritual ur spirit husband is at work
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by LastSurvivor11: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Nothing takes a man away from woman more than dirty p**sy and bad character.

There is no way I will be wrong on both..
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by sekem: 5:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

What exactly are those things other girls do?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Vagina odour?, yes!.

Tnx . How ?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Eljay24(m): 5:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Then stoppit . .. Wait till marriage
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by StewpidBoi: 5:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op opens her legs too easily. More often than not, when a guy sleeps with you without much effort they tend to feel if they could get you that cheap then every other guy that came your way did same. Secondly, do you have offensive vagina odour?, that's another thing that could be responsible. Check yourself, and change your ways.

The first reason u gave, not likely. U have a point, but guys seldom dump girls because they were "too easy" per se, its usually because their CHARACTER was too cheap, which makes them cheap. Some beautiful relationships start with partners having hot sex the very day they met. So It's not sex that makes u easy; it's the circumstances surrounding the sex. Also, a girl might be very beautiful, but also very annoying in character. She might even delay sex for very long and not be "easy" but eventually the guy would just still Fvck her and move on. Mission complete! So leave that story.

The second reason u gave, very likely!! Vagina odor is a serious dealbreaker for guys but some ladies are too careless to take proper sanitary measures against this- like regular and thorough washing. Any lady's vagina may smell if she doesn't wash it properly, but if The odor persists then she shud go as far as getting checked for bacterial infection etc. it shud be taken that seriously
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Dino98: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2017

I think I know why.... But before that

What are d other things other girls do, that u tried??
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
Something is definitely wrong with you. It's either you want to take absolute control of the relationship or the kind of demand you make. Another thing is lack of intelligence. How's your communication so far?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by gbbec: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2017
pryme:

I wish a can say that, but the law of physics does not work with Fvckboys, they don't know when a lady is out of their league (they believe there is no pvssy they can't conquer) so they go for any woman - I mean any woman. They are more Bold and arrogant. So whether you are a decent lady or not, you will still attract fvckboys.

With that said, a real man will not be attracted to some ladies whether they are beautiful or not.

��� smiley wink kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.