Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" (48739 Views)

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face / Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by mrwonlasewonie: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
maxiuc:
guy there is handshake
handshake is too formal.cut the guy some slack.he probably was star struck that he saw his favorite musician
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
HeWrites:
Few days ago, a video went viral about a guy who tried to steal Davido’s Multi-million dollars chain, but then he was stopped by Davido’s bouncers.

Apparently, the guy in the said video has reached out to and he has denied that he tried to steal from the DMW Boss.

Identified as Mike he says he never tried to steal from Davido, but instead, he was so happy to see Davido, so he wanted a quick hug.. But then, he was stopped by David’s Bouncers.

He also shared with us some photos he took at the Kenya Club that fateful night.

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/i-only-wanted-to-hug-him-guy-who-wanted.html

Multi million naira chain. The chain costs 50k dollars.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by bbbabes(f): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2017
RealHaute:

You know the meaning of disposition. Congrats!

Pele...
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by brain54(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Familiarity dey kill.
pls can I pm you. wanna chart with u privately
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by trippleKAY(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2017
ANIEXTY:
*Fall Remix*
If you want to hug, if you want to huggg.... nigga find transformer hug am o, find transformer hug am oh !
grin
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by NobleRomm(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2017
coconut from celestial church should fall on him
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
he looks like a tout so definitely he was mistaken for a thief
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Should you be trying to hug him or trying to shake hands with him?

Please come up with a better story undecided

American celebrities hug their fans all the time. No one thinks it's strange.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
brain54:
pls can I pm you. wanna chart with u privately
okay
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by joenor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
he might not have bad intention though, but we never can tell sha!
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by anyicash(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
owaeghianye:
I don't know why people are too over excited when they see celebrities. Dying to hug them.
To me that is absolute sonsense
That was how a particular girl was Struggling to hug ice prince in uniben auditorium
I was like what da fuckkk is wrong with this girl
These artiste are human like you
There is nothing special about them
the special thing about the is this...they are celebs and you are not.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by princeemmma(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
confirmed thief, hug indeed

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by ilduce(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na your girlfriend?see wetin hug don do you.sha,go and hug no more.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by lonelydora: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=kaluxy007 post=58574515][/quote]

Ebem.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by Ebusdiok(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Odiegwu!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by danieljr: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin; My guy i no say u no be naija niggro; Lesson 1: next tyme u see Davido; ask bobrisky how he does d make up. Only when u disguise lyk a woman dat davido wll allow the banana fall on you. From there u can make ur move; bcoz i know say na dat 2Million dollar chain u want thief...OLE!
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by brain54(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls accept my pm request
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by guiddoti: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
RealHaute:

You know the meaning of disposition. Congrats!
No, his reposition mind, though. Confirm
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by guiddoti: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
anyicash:
the special thing about the is this...they are celebs and you are not.
really? When celeb becomes transformer, you would be glad to hug one, right.?
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by codedthingzzzzz: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Liar!!! abi you wan obtain chain hehehehehe
HeWrites:
Few days ago, a video went viral about a guy who tried to steal Davido’s Multi-million dollars chain, but then he was stopped by Davido’s bouncers.

Apparently, the guy in the said video has reached out to and he has denied that he tried to steal from the DMW Boss.

Identified as Mike he says he never tried to steal from Davido, but instead, he was so happy to see Davido, so he wanted a quick hug.. But then, he was stopped by David’s Bouncers.

He also shared with us some photos he took at the Kenya Club that fateful night.

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/i-only-wanted-to-hug-him-guy-who-wanted.html

Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by willizaxx(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Born criminal
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by condomuser: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
It is called hugmugging.
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by anyicash(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
guiddoti:
really? When celeb becomes transformer, you would be glad to hug one, right.?
till then
Re: Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" by stanbaba: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
very soon nairaland go soon
talk say ten ways to hug a celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.