Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? (450 Views)

Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe / PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? / Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? by Kingbabu: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Since EFCC has been formed,Nigerians don't know how the recovered loot have been spent.How market my people ?
Re: Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? by ebukahandsome(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Now you see why we are clamoring for either biafra or restructure?
I
Re: Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? by dlondonbadboy: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Now you see why we are clamoring for either biafra or restructure?
I

Which one is either or? Nnamdi says BIAFRA or death..
Re: Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Ignorance mounted upon ignorance. Are you expecting the federal government to erect a bill board so as to let everyone know about the whereabout of the recivered loot.
Re: Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? by chriskosherbal(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Ignorance mounted upon ignorance. Are you expecting the federal government to erect a bill board so as to let everyone know about the whereabout of the recivered loot.
C'mon at least it is our right as citizens of this country, to know what and what is done to the money over the years that we hear EFCC seizes from corrupt individuals, these are tax payers income, also the natural resources of the country as well as the revenue generated from it belongs to the people, so it never out of place to ASK about the whereabouts of this cash..

Meanwhile overcome your sexual challenges with the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER (lover's desire) 100 % herbal.
Re: Where Are The Monies Seized By EFCC? by ebukahandsome(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=58571209]

Which one is either or? Nnamdi says BIAFRA or death..[/quote

Am not nnamdi kanu, am Ebuka

(1) (Reply)

Wike Flags Off The Reconstruction Of 175 Primary Schools In Rivers State - Pics / Reasons I Rejected Offer For Biafra With Only Five Igbo States - Nnamdi Kanu / THROWBACK!!!! Raji Fashola, Peter Obi And Daddy Showkey Dancing Galala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.