Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan (565 Views)

Obasanjo Responsible For Yar'adua, Jonathan's Failures - Tunde Bakare / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / El-rufai - My Support For Yar'adua A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by DrKnow1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
The Nigeria House of Representative has rejected a motion asking President Yar'Adua to transmit a letter of sickness vacation to the National Assembly to allow VP Goodluck Jonathan to take over as Acting President

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/1W4gHNEHnfo[/flash]
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by DrKnow1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
Are these people not supposed to be representatives of the Nigerian people?
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by RichyBlacK(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
Nigeria has the most useless government in the universe! Thanks.
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by safeact(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
I think we better concentrate our efforts ön how to improve in ur financial status and comfort than waste ur time on d useless nation and its so called politians or representatives! Excuse me pass jare.
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by DrKnow1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
They have a case to answer when they go back to their constituents
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by yeswecan(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
I can't belive that block-headed Representative actually said[i] the biggest issue in Nigeria today is the listing of Nigeria as a terrorist state by the United States[/i]. These guys don't even know what happening in Nigeria . . . there is a disconnect with the ordinary Nigerian
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by vigasimple(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2010
safeact:

I think we better concentrate our efforts ön how to improve in your financial status and comfort than waste your time on d useless nation and its so called politians or representatives! Excuse me pass jare.

The above statement shows the thinking of an average Nigeria who want to continue to be taken for granted and a ride. The sole reason why there are government is to provide enabling enviroment for any citizen to thrive. Your hardwork without adequate infrastructures and security will amount to nothing.

Nothining good can come from a nothing good dishonourable members of National assembly of jokers and comedians of a government led by Offshore President Yar A'do nothing .  Majority of those members nearly 80% are PDP, so it is the party and godfathers (iincluding cabals) that thy are answerable to and not Nigerians.

If, you all recall that a lot of them are asking to be given the party ticket unoppossed to support the government because 'they have won' once they have PDP ticket.

They are all their to serve themselves and not any constituent.

I have a solution to that though, Every person in each constituent should mobilise people to vote anyone who stand on the platform of PDP and vote even APGA, PPA or whatever party as a protest so that the people power can be established. Vote out all incumbent and anything PDP. we Nigerians would have sent a good message to Politicians.
Re: VIDEO - House Of Reps Rejects Call For Yar'adua To Hand Over To Jonathan by snowdrops(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
And yet they say we should not agitate for military rule

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Leader To Respond Soon To Handover Calls-aide / Can Kidnapping Solve Our Problem? / Anambra Election Not Going Too Well In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.