Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP (16010 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by aolawale025: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
They should not turn the issue of restructuring to politics
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by emitope: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Does someone else not doing the right thing make it right for you to continue doing the wrong thing?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by positivetaught: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ha!,APC!!,so it's now PDP that's agitating for restructuring?, I get the sense,APC feels if not for PDP "miscreants", they could easily pocket n fool the rest of the citizens into doing her biddings, no wonder justice okon Abang was always....... thank God for supreme court.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Sagay212: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
16years don pass. APC you are now in power. What have you achieved? I am not surprised because we still have the same set of animals around the corridors of power. it's all a combination of PDP and APC. I can bet 100% that if Evans the kidnapper forms a political party today and earns massive follower ship, our useless and shameless PDP and APC politicians will join the new party. It has always been about personal interest.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
What are this ones saying? infact this is a pointless, baseless, senseless, clueless etc. word from this APC people. PDP 15yrs in power and the masses where never poor. but not up to 3yrs in power the hardship in the country is also affecting Mr. president.

meanwhile, to me APC can also be known as (Another Party for Criminals). what a clueless Party
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Adminisher: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
How will they restructure when they have an Ijaw mumu in office signing money away. Nigerians are the most materialistic and un idealistic human being in the world and God has a way of punishing them. Just watch , there will either be no restructuring or what comes would be so punishing to the advocates they would wish there was a way back

1 Like

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by bejeria101(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mumu party! 2019 neva show una don dey shiver,you and your daura relic are all going back to your village. Awon oponu iya oshi.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by holatimmy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
It took PDP as long as 16years

But APC just 2years....wehdon guys
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by bayulll011(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
apc generally are not smart,if pdp continue with the chanting restructures and sell it well come 2019,they will defeat apa hands down in fact flawless victories i only hope they cue into that,because no region is happy with apc on the issues of fulani herdsmen,resources control and implementation of policies.

what pdp need to do is find and select amiable youth from each sectors,sell the slogan restructures,watch as the following region vote for them

1.south east

85 percent vote for pdp if promise restructuring and trust me these region hated buhari,so i won't be surprised when they all follow the bandwagon and Nnmadi Kalu will determine most of the votes that comes from this region,i trust him he will make fortune when it reach that level
2. south west

free thinkers some understands that those crying for restructures now are the people that got us where we are now,imagine atiku,Ibb and abdulsalam shouting for restructures. orisirisi,those that sell their products well i mean fake promises will get 30 percent but expect majority to vote who they think can add values and improves their life.

3. MIddle Belt

most of this people here are tired of Buhari policies killling of their people,issues of herdmens invading their homes and killing,rapping their daughter will be remembered on the pool that day,these region wants nothing but restructuing and equities,i expect pdp to sell these to them and they are sure of 90 percents votes from these region.

North Central

forget saraki and Dino these ones don't have political weight in that region,if pdp do thier work they can win majority vote here,who says saraki and dno will not decamp to pdp,2019 will shock most people.

4. North east.

Apc can rally and win 90percent here, some still love Buhari and will see want to see him back on the throne just to satisfy their ego,Born to rule.

Pdpd need planing,and this is the right time to do it,sell restructures,sell equities,sell fairness see them back in 2019.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by zanga420: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Prinztong:
During the 16yrs of PDP in power,Nigeria was not divided as compared to just 2yrs of Apc.So the call for restructuring Nigeria is really as a result of lopesided appointment and Selective govt.of the Apc
why secessionists and restructuring gets more voice is that since 1999 we returned to democracy govt has been more inclusive making everyone feel like Nigerians from obj, Yardua to gej gave everyone fair chance and all that. But unfortunately things took a twist where there's no inclusiveness again. Of course what do you expect to get?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by sapele914(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
So you wan take your own 16 years before you consider restructuring

Thunder fall on APC and their supporters
Thunder done fall on you and pdp since 2015 I surprise say you no quench?Miscreant at least let them finish their 4 years before you judge them or did you leave secondary school in form 4?maybe you did because your comprehension is twisted and biased.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by eph12(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
veraponpo:

Don't mind those PDP elements.

They had 2 Confab resolutions, one under Obasanjo in 2005 and another under Jonathan. The two Confab reports were never used. Now they are preaching many other things.

I laugh when some states like our Eastern States, Osun, Ekiti, etc shouting restructuring. If only they know what it means.

Only about 10 states can cope under such policies. The likes of Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa ibom, etc will cope but about 26 states will have to be closed or suffer for more than 3 years before they shout hallelujah!.

While I support restructuring, it should be carefully planned. Are we talking about fiscal restructuring that will reduce what the center receives and increase what the federating units (States) get?
If yes, it means Federal Government staff will be given back to their states, federal roads, etc will be gven back to states, etc

Is it Devolution of power? which will give major powers like State policing to sub-national governments, etc. We must know what we want from now.

I think our people should outgrow PDP lies.
States that cannot survive restructuring can be closed down and joined to those that can. They were never meant to be on their own before. As simple as that.

What is wrong in devolution of power? If it's the definition of restructuring that is the problem, just include all the ones you can think of as part of the restructuring. From where I'm standing, it's that simple.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by sapele914(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Prinztong:
During the 16yrs of PDP in power,Nigeria was not divided as compared to just 2yrs of Apc.So the call for restructuring Nigeria is really as a result of lopesided appointment and Selective govt.of the Apc
Corruption and evil is fighting back,even the israelites were in bondage for 400 years only 3 days in the wilderness they started complaining against Moses and God punished that wicked generation,they never entered the promised land,my point nothing is new under the sun,President Buhari ride on and don't mind these wicked children of Jezebel,what did pdp do for you and your family in their 16 years in power?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by wigano: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/18/power-16-years-failed-restructure-nigeria-apc-fires-back-pdp/

apc shd stop complaining, if all these agitations frm all parts of the country come up during ur time in power, then u have no choice than to do the needful. "Restructure ".forget abt pdp,they play their part when they were in power.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
sapele914:
Thunder done fall on you and pdp since 2015 I surprise say you no quench?Miscreant at least let them finish their 4 years before you judge them or did you leave secondary school in form 4?maybe you did because your comprehension is twisted and biased.
We have heard this before. Very soon it will be "give them another term". Who is deceiving who?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Isahalbash(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
bayulll011:
apc generally are not smart,if pdp continue with the chanting restructures and sell it well come 2019,they will defeat apa hands down in fact flawless victories i only hope they cue into that,because no region is happy with apc on the issues of fulani herdsmen,resources control and implementation of policies.

what pdp need to do is find and select amiable youth from each sectors,sell the slogan restructures,watch as the following region vote for them

1.south east

85 percent vote for pdp if promise restructuring and trust me these region hated buhari,so i won't be surprised when they all follow the bandwagon and Nnmadi Kalu will determine most of the votes that comes from this region,i trust him he will make fortune when it reach that level
2. south west

free thinkers some understands that those crying for restructures now are the people that got us where we are now,imagine atiku,Ibb and abdulsalam shouting for restructures. orisirisi,those that sell their products well i mean fake promises will get 30 percent but expect majority to vote who they think can add values and improves their life.

3. MIddle Belt

most of this people here are tired of Buhari policies killling of their people,issues of herdmens invading their homes and killing,rapping their daughter will be remembered on the pool that day,these region wants nothing but restructuing and equities,i expect pdp to sell these to them and they are sure of 90 percents votes from these region.

North Central

forget saraki and Dino these ones don't have political weight in that region,if pdp do thier work they can win majority vote here,who says saraki and dno will not decamp to pdp,2019 will shock most people.

4. North east.

Apc can rally and win 90percent here, some still love Buhari and will see want to see him back on the throne just to satisfy their ego,Born to rule.

Pdpd need planing,and this is the right time to do it,sell restructures,sell equities,sell fairness see them back in 2019.

Shey middlebelt ND north central no b dsame?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by eph12(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Adminisher:
How will they restructure when they have an Ijaw mumu in office signing money away. Nigerians are the most materialistic and un idealistic human being in the world and God has a way of punishing them. Just watch , there will either be no restructuring or what comes would be so punishing to the advocates they would wish there was a way back
Bros Osibanjo na afonja mum, he is not ijaw.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Nellybii: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin

APC is getting more scared of PDP since Supreme Court sacked their mole Ali Modu Sheriff

I thought APC said PDP is dead
I can vividly remember APC promised Nigerians restructuring during 2015 campaign and restructuring was also expressly stated in APC manifesto
APC is the worst ruling party ever in the history of Nigeria in less than 3 years, the party was formed based on lies, deceit,propaganda,fake promises, unrealistic promises, hatred,vendetta and blame game.
APC has already lost 2019 election, no matter of line or propaganda can save them

Lost to which party?? grin grin
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by laliga01: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/18/power-16-years-failed-restructure-nigeria-apc-fires-back-pdp/

A party governed for 16yrs doesn't stop you from doing the right thing for the betterment of all.
Focus on the people.
When a company change management, it is expected of the new management to deduce ways to improve the fortune of the company not to keep emphasing on the errors of the past management.
APC, do the needful and leave PDP out of this matter. We have giving you the responsibility to push things forward.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by sapele914(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
jpphilips:

Obviously most of you are not smart enough to know that restructuring is the concoction of politicians to have more share from the federation account. Since the fall in crude price.
Most of you are helping the politicians to advance their pockets while you continue in your misery, use your fvcking head!!
much respect it is only in the last 2 years they rememberd about the phantom restructuring by the way who is empowerd to restructure the country the presidency or the senate?,my guy you are 100% correct,most of these misinformed miscreants don't know what they are talking about,there is no real agitation for restructing or federalism it is just hatred for Buhari,useless race of people shooting themselves in the foot,vote pdp forever if you like they suffered you for years without laying any foundation as the saying goes a dog will always return to it's vomit. Pdp gave kola aluko and jide omokere $148 milion to enjoy themselves,how much were the ones shouting restructuring and members of their hosehold given to share?.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by agbangam: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin

APC is getting more scared of PDP since Supreme Court sacked their mole Ali Modu Sheriff

I can vividly remember APC promised Nigerians restructuring during 2015 campaign and restructuring was also expressly stated in APC manifesto
APC is the worst ruling party ever in the history of Nigeria in less than 3 years, the party was formed based on lies, deceit,propaganda,fake promises, unrealistic promises, hatred,vendetta and blame game.
APC has already lost 2019 election, no matter of line or propaganda can save them

U guys are so funny, screaming propaganda, lies, deceit is wat APC is made up of but I can bet u can say one propaganda or lies/deceit APC has don so far. For 16yrs PDP looted with little development but u want APC to repair all d Federal roads,give u stable power,best economy,employment just under 2yrs? U guys are horrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Torylanez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Prinztong:

If that's the reason for your own restructuring then I'm sorry for you and your irks
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Torylanez(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
APC is the most useless political party on earth. somebody should please hand them the 2014 GEJ confab report.

These people are very mad and useless:<>:

The same confab report the ineptitude GEJ could implement...

You can as well tell us what the confab is about since you know more than the present government
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by sapele914(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
agbangam:

U guys are so funny, screaming propaganda, lies, deceit is wat APC is made up of but I can bet u can say one propaganda or lies/deceit APC has don so far. For 16yrs PDP looted with little development but u want APC to repair all d Federal roads,give u stable power,best economy,employment just under 2yrs? U guys are horrible.
Don't mind these Demons,descendants of Beelzebub,just like the wicked children of israel that did not appreciate anything El Shaddai did for them. People that do not want to work but want to have a buffett,Devils.Ignorance is the problem. Semi illiterates. Then after they will run to their churches and mosques shouting God help us,bunch of hypocrites that have no love for Allah or Jehovah. Don't worry your pdp is coming back to save you people. At least APC tried but a hard lesson was learnt,you can't change people that don't want to change,even Christ came and they mocked him and rejected him, after they had killed him they started shouting Messiah,Saviour. The scripture says it clearly a good man is never honoured in his own country. APC cannot give you miscreants more than you deserve,you reap what you sow,show me what pdp sowed for the common good of our great country Nigeria?only jide omokere and kola aluko collected $1.5 billion from jonathan's minister,madam denziani but it is apc they are complaining about.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Torylanez(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Restructuring blah blah blah

When it doesn't favor them they shout
But when it does they stay mute like deaf and dumb

During the 16yrs of backwardness of PDP
Absolutely nothing was done to improve our standards of living

Suddenly PDP too got the nerves to comment on national matters

After dragging us to the pit of poverty and redundancy

My advice, let APC spend their own 2yrs remaining

Then revolution takes place, we gonna purge any motherfucker...

That's the only solution, all these blah blah PDP coming 2019...?

Well you all gonna take the baton of poverty again

Purge this motherfuckers

Let's have some Venezuelan spirit

Rush to the NASS and house of Reps

Beat those potbelly bastards black and blue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Unimaginable123: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Does the country need restructuring or not. That's what we should be asking. Not this blame game
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by sapele914(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Does the country need restructuring or not. That's what we should be asking. Not this blame game
Who has the power to re write the constitution and restructure the Republic of Nigeria? the Senate and two third of the states house of assemblies, so who are the hypocrites waiting for?,Buhari and the presidency that have no powers?Buhari wants to work the people do not want change,their agitation is just based on the elites (pdp)'s hatred for Buhari and are using the dumb masses. If not have the populates asked pdp to give account of their stewardship from 1999-2015,they want only President Buhari to ask questions,how many of them have demanded accountability from their governors and senators from 1999 till date?hypocrites that don't want to work,collecting free money and shouting we want federalism.I.e. Ekiti state and fayose and the South Eastern states that add nothing to the FAAC account. No one has stopped any state from working,Military mentality still they worry the states,no innovation only to run to Abuja every month to collect free money,don't give them free money for 1 month they would not be able to pay workers that add no value to their respective states. Now Federal Government has given them fresh Paris fund free money from oil proceeds for doing nothing.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by anaton(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by nurusystem(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
So you wan take your own 16 years before you consider restructuring

Thunder fall on APC and their supporters
All this pdp are buntch of fools, 16years wasted and they wanted to Com back, we the BIAFRA reject their plans in Jesus name, and to those idiots supporting bad PDP thunder fire them
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin

U get sense.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
The fact remains that Nigeria is currently worse than it was when PDP handed power over!

APC need a roadmap to progress, insulting PDP will not be enough in 2019
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by empress4u: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
So this shameless APC still have the nerve to talk abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Governors In Plot To Upturn Buhari’s Advice / Cash Crunch Reduces National Assembly’s Sittings To Once A Week / 3 Dead, Properties Damaged As PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Osun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.