Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) (31024 Views)

Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) / Canadian Man Doles Out $80,000 To Clone His Dead Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by dipznano: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Danielomisco:
john wick?? pls remind me the movie title
:-Xjohn wick?? pls remind me the movie title

Still John Wick
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Please don't blame the poor boy, my aunt used to have this dog called Sadam, the dog was easily the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I loved the dog so much, I cared for it right from the day it was brought into our house, soon, I had to go to school,I felt bad because I knew I was going to miss Sadam, when I went, it was time for holidays, I came back home very happy, I thought about Sadam through out the term, as soon as I got home, I didn't even go inside the room, I dropped my bad, ran straight to its cage and opened it, what I saw shocked me, the little dog o left some months back was now very big, I was scared as the dog ran out of the cage, I ran away and had inside our bathroom, the dog was chasing me, not to bite me but because it was happy to see me, I didn't understand, I was screaming and running, I hid inside the bathroom, locked the door and was screaming for help, the dog was at the door Making funny noises, wiggling it's tail, jumping and hitting the door, I was too scared to open, I thought the dog had forgotten me, I screamed till my grandma came, the dog wasn't tired of waiting as it sat by the door waiting for me, I explained to my grand ma and she asked me to open the door, that it was only playing with me, I no gree o, after series of convincing, I opened it, to my greatest surprise, this dog sprang up, jumped on my body and was playing with me, I was so scared, I loved the dog even more, we played football together, he was my closest friend, some months later, it bit somebody and my aunty decided to sell it, God, I was frustrated that day, wish I had money then, I would have paid anything to buy it, I begged her but she refused, I cried bitterly together with my aunty daughter, we both loved the dog, the buyers came and the dog refused to go with them, it kept on running towards me, I was devastated, they decided to kill it there, I felt like they were killing me too, that was how they tied the dog inside a sack and kept on beating it with woods till it died,it didn't die without a fight tho, it bit 2 more people that were wanting to catch it, in my life, I never felt such pain, I hated my aunty for years, till date, when I remember Sadam, I feel sad, I love dogs, and will get one soon.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:44am On Jul 19, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
domestic animal in general, I lost some few goats sometimes ago and I had sleepless night for days.

Awwwnnnnn. How sad! embarassed Sorry for your loss.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
redbeans:
madam madam.. This your moniker eh. E go had u make friends here o. How i want take quote u for thread
Lol you already quoted me...I don't think its difficult
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:
I have a dog I love so much too . Not this type though, The small white hairy one and I would cry if it died

You've gotta be kidding me...
You'll cry for a pet..
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Lavendra(f): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Cutezt:
Please don't blame the poor boy, my aunt used to have this dog called Sadam, the dog was easily the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I loved the dog so much, I cared for it right from the day it was brought into our house, soon, I had to go to school,I felt bad because I knew I was going to miss Sadam, when I went, it was time for holidays, I came back home very happy, I thought about Sadam through out the term, as soon as I got home, I didn't even go inside the room, I dropped my bad, ran straight to its cage and opened it, what I saw shocked me, the little dog o left some months back was now very big, I was scared as the dog ran out of the cage, I ran away and had inside our bathroom, the dog was chasing me, not to bite me but because it was happy to see me, I didn't understand, I was screaming and running, I hid inside the bathroom, locked the door and was screaming for help, the dog was at the door Making funny noises, wiggling it's tail, jumping and hitting the door, I was too scared to open, I thought the dog had forgotten me, I screamed till my grandma came, the dog wasn't tired of waiting as it sat by the door waiting for me, I explained to my grand ma and she asked me to open the door, that it was only playing with me, I no gree o, after series of convincing, I opened it, to my greatest surprise, this dog sprang up, jumped on my body and was playing with me, I was so scared, I loved the dog even more, we played football together, he was my closest friend, some months later, it bit somebody and my aunty decided to sell it, God, I was frustrated that day, wish I had money then, I would have paid anything to buy it, I begged her but she refused, I cried bitterly together with my aunty daughter, we both loved the dog, the buyers came and the dog refused to go with them, it kept on running towards me, I was devastated, they decided to kill it there, I felt like they were killing me too, that was how they tied the dog inside a sack and kept on beating it with woods till it died,it didn't die without a fight tho, it bit 2 more people that were wanting to catch it, in my life, I never felt such pain, I hated my aunty for years, till date, when I remember Sadam, I feel sad, I love dogs, and will get one soon.

they killed the dog because it bit just one person? nawa my dog has bitten 7... I would never kill him, over my dead body, I love that dog, I love all my dogs, people don't understand the pain of loosing a dog, anyone that says the guy is childish is probably not a dog lover, they'll never understand but they'll just criticize.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Lavendra:

they killed the dog because it bit just one person? nawa my dog has bitten 7... I would never kill him, over my dead body, I love that dog, I love all my dogs, people don't understand the pain of loosing a dog, anyone that says the guy is childish is probably not a dog lover, they'll never understand but they'll just criticize.

Sadam was kinda harsh, he doesn't allow people enter our house, our house was well known, so we had many visitors daily, some stopped coming because of the dog.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by kevinodili(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
when my adult male lhasa died....i cried eh....for days o,nt only because the Dog died it was because i kiiled him by accident..RIP TROY
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Ziinno:
After I gave out my dog because I could no longer care for her like I really should, I felt something I never thought I'd feel for an animal .. I missed her supremely!

I can say I totally understand how the young man feels.

True rapport develops when the "auras" of two or more sentient beings, who have affinity for each other, synchronize.

When that rapport is suddenly annihilated, one feels, very deeply, the effect of the vacuum that is left behind.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
obadizena:

True rapport develops when the "auras" of two or more sentient beings, who have affinity for each other, synchronize.

When that rapport is suddenly annihilated, one feels, very deeply, the effect of the vacuum that is left behind.

Then I got a cat to fill up that vacuum, huge mistake. Lol.
Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ziinno:

Then I got a cat to fill up that vacuum, huge mistake. Lol.
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Cries As He Buries His Dead Dog (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies / Photos From Abuja's Dog Walk / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.