Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,725 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ariel Winter Urges Instagram Critics To ‘get Over’ Her Clothing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariel Winter Urges Instagram Critics To ‘get Over’ Her Clothing (319 Views)

Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariel Winter Urges Instagram Critics To ‘get Over’ Her Clothing by samies447: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Ariel Winter still doesn't care what critics think about her photos. The "Modern Family" star had to defend her outfit choices for the fourth time in four months Friday after internet body shamers bombarded one of her Instagram photos with nasty comments. A post shared by ARIEL WINTER (@arielwinter) on Jul 13, 2017 at 1:52pm PDT The photo in question featured Winter posing with pals in a black lacy bra and short black shorts—a look she insists fits her just fine, especially considering the summer heat. "Pretty annoyed about the focus on the fact that I wear shorts, and the commentary that I'm 'squeezing' into them or the idea that it's not okay for me to wear shorts," she continue [www.samiesnews..com]

(1) (Reply)

2017 AMAA: See The Full List Of Winners / Being Rich Shouldn't Be Your Only Goal --- John Dumelo Said / [photos] Tiwa Savage Wins Artist Of The Year At City People Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.