Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,857 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:28 AM

Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis (1287 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Finally CNN Reports The Biafran Truth / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nwazo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4efJxJs4Q

The lack of access to fuel and a vacuum in the presidency raises tensions in Nigeria.
Re: Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by mamagee3(f): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
Why is CNN's news report a big deal?
Re: Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by yeswecan(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
mama-gee:

good question
Re: Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nwazo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
CNN reporting isn't really the big deal, what they are reporting on is I think. And as per their reports have more of a reach compared to an NTA. The impression of Naija right now is chaos, well I guess that's a pretty accurate impression actually!
Re: Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by princekevo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
mama-gee:

yeswecan:

good question

What a funny question?
probably i would need to remind you guys that CNN is one the medias that have the world's largest viewers. We are being humiliated by our leaders to the whole world, and such humiliation i think should be a thing of concern to an average Nigerian youth. The world are watching and they are laughing at us, the 6th largest oil producing nation is queueing for Petrol and Gas. That is really a disgrace to us as a nation.
Re: Video - Cnn Reports On Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nwazo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
Unfortunately be like say na so princekevo, I guess the latest P-Square music video is more of a big deal for some folks!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Party Declares Jonathan Its Presidential Flag Bearer / Singaporean Investors To Stake N195b On Lekki Port Project / Ojukwu Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.