Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,650 members, 7,892,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' (704 Views)

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation / One Of R Kelly’s Sex Cult Members Has Left Him..and She’s Looking For A New Spo. / Another Woman Comes Forward To Talk About R Kelly 'sex Cult' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' by benclasik(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
R Kelly has been accused of holding young women against their will in an abusive "cult", with several sets of parents coming forward to speak about the shocking claims.

Three former members of the R&B singer's entourage have also come forward and confirmed the parents' claims of his controlling behaviour.

Speaking to Buzzfeed, one was quoted as saying: "[Kelly] is a master at mind control... He is a puppet master."

BuzzFeed’s report is detailed, thorough, and immensely disturbing. It alleges that Kelly targets young women who come to him for help with their fledgling music careers: He seems to offer them professional guidance, and then instead he initiates sexual relationships with them behind their parents’ backs.

Most of the women are 19 or in their early 20s, and were still living with their parents or in college when Kelly allegedly targeted them. According to BuzzFeed, Kelly’s MO is to talk with his targets secretly via cellphone for several months, then fly them out to one of his concerts to sleep with them.

He begins to control the girls’ appearance and behavior. One of his alleged victims lost weight and cut, dyed, and permed her hair, apparently on Kelly’s orders. He allegedly beat the same girl when she laughed at a joke made by a male cab driver. He confiscates the girls’ cellphones and replaces them with new ones, instructing them to ask his permission if they want to use the new phones to contact anyone besides him.

continue reading: https://asiaboom.org/2017/07/18/r-kelly-indicted-for-holding-women-against-their-will-in-abusive-sex-cult/

Re: R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' by fernandez1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
These same nicca
Re: R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' by jubsonstone(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
WTF!!! Still finding it hard to believe, he use to be my role model ooo....make una know wetin una go dey talk ooo
Re: R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' by Ever8054: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
that's what you become when the Illuminati controls your existence... his own is very disgusting. that's why I don't see any celebrity' as a role model.
..they are almost opposite of there public self..
some appear neat in public but very dirty in there real life..
..some appear innocent and religious in public but are demonic for real R.Kelly is one of such...
Re: R.kelly Indicted For Holding Women Against Their Will In Abusive Sex 'cult' by Hotshawarma(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ever8054:
that's what you become when the Illuminati controls your existence... his own is very disgusting. that's why I don't see any celebrity' as a role model.
..they are almost opposite of there public self..
some appear neat in public but very dirty in there real life..
..some appear innocent and religious in public but are demonic for real R.Kelly is one of such...
Illuminati ko killuminati ni.........people even do worse here in nigeria,I guess is illuminati too abi??......

(1) (Reply)

Selebobo Looking Dapper As He Mark His Birthday / Who Is Lalasticlala To You? / Checkout Some Celebrity Outfit To Movie Premiere 'my Wife And I'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.