Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians (2610 Views)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
The reason is because non Nigerian women cannot tolerate them. The average Nigerian man is proud, arrogant, egocentric, he sees a woman is inferior to him, he doesn't believe marriage is a partnership rather its like a kingdom to be ruled by the man, most of us have adjusted and are managing them like that. Our western counterpart cannot condescend so low to tolerate their excesses, thats why they are left with no option then to end up with old worn out women.
Nigerian men should learn to appreciate their Nigerian wives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
But you can see our women marrying the finest of men over there grin
we are too much grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by malificent(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Michelle55: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by thesuave10(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
So you want me to bring pictures of my friends that are married to really pretty Caucasians? Don't worry imma invite you over for a drink later you you'll meet 'em but before then. Go out and expose yourself

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by NCANpatroller: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Stupid post

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by ibkayee(f): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
they're looking for green card

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Simply for greencard Madam Nigerian feminist

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Stupid post
sound pained grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by DarkRebel69: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
This seems every bit like something conceived from a place of intense agony and pain. Tell me, how many Nigerian guys, nay, how many Yoruba boys have knocked, tanned, slammed, jammed, and banged that püssy senseless, and then vamoozed as quickly as they came despite their countless promises of marriage?

Eeyah, take heart. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
I wonder o.. to marry oyibo na by force? It beats my imagination...this issue needs to be resolved...this has to reach FP
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by jaszplus12(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
kai. the way you described the "average". Nigerian man weak me o! if you do have a boyfriend or husband or father or brother, are they above the average you mentioned?
i kmow you were trying to get us to see the sitiation but reducing us to that level in the language you used isnt proper please. if you dont mind you can rephrase your statements...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Fkforyou(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
What a moronic thread... undecided

Gosh...There are so many psychologically unstable people on Nairaland sha.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by holyboii: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2017
an average Nigerian girl before she hits 25 must have slept with at least 15 different guys

and that is the minimum

I'll rather marry a ancient white ancestor than go down to a leech
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by lilmax(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
op is going through a phase she doesn't understand yet grin

can't believe I just read the reason she gave about nigerian men marrying these women

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
holyboii:
an average Nigerian girl before she hits 25 must have slept with at least 15 different guys

and that is the minimum

I'll rather marry a ancient white ancestor than go down to a leech
slave mentality grin it's those old women that can tolerate low self esteem men like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cinderella5:
slave mentality grin it's those old women that can tolerate low esteem men like you.

Lmao
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Lmao
that guy is a disgrace to men cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cinderella5:
that guy is a disgrace to men cheesy

na so dem dey do, if it'snot overload, that looks like a bus, it's a worn out over-blown thing no one wants... they are your brothers sha.. your guys... grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

na so dem dey do, if it'snot overload, that looks like a bus, it's a worn out over-blown thing no one wants... they are your brothers sha.. your guys... grin
I am team foreign guys now, can't deal with some of these guys, gush! !!
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cinderella5:
I am team foreign guys now, can't deal with some of these guys, gush! !!

Are you that cute?
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Cinderella5(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Are you that cute?
you may never know.
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cinderella5:
you may never know.

That's a turn on... Facebook Link.... grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men End up Marrying old And Worn Out Caucasians by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's all about gold digging mostly.
Most of them are gigolos marrying those women for economic benefits. It's really that simple

(1) (Reply)

I Hit My Wife , I Need Help / My Wife Steals Money From Me Always. / He Left Putting Her In Tears And Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.