Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,690 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

My AC Not Working - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My AC Not Working (957 Views)

Help, My Rav4 Ac Not Cooling- Changed Compressor And Condenser To No Avail! / My AC System / Pls Tutor Me How To Use This My AC ,should I On This Too Button? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My AC Not Working by ikechemez(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just bought a 2005 sienna but the back ac is not cooling and the power door cable is bad. Please are likely issues with this.? I need a clue before hitting the mechanic
Re: My AC Not Working by Alexgray(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
With ur complains,u dnt need a mechanic.u need an automobile ac expert and a panel beater.either the fuse to the rear ac control is faulty or the system is blocked the ac tech wkd let u know.as per faulty cable,im sure replacement are available in the open market.

1 Like

Re: My AC Not Working by ikechemez(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
@Alexgray, many thanks for the insights
Re: My AC Not Working by mosbus: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
ikechemez:
Just bought a 2005 sienna but the back ac is not cooling and the power door cable is bad. Please are likely issues with this.? I need a clue before hitting the mechanic
Pls confirm if the rear fan is blowing ,if yes the evaporator expansion valve is blocked,and if the gas isn't enough it won't get cold until you have the right amount of gas in the system.
Look for a good air conditioning technician make sure he uses manifold gauge to check the system.
For any enquiries or for any further questions pls call mosbus cool on 08037586148

(1) (Reply)

Iconic Rolex Motorsports Wristwatch Sold For 6.3 Billion Naira / December Is Here!!! Read This!!! / Japanese Team Drives Toyota Prius From Europe To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.