Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,414 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site (952 Views)

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / 2017 june/july Neco Result Has been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
good news to all those that are trying to check their result. 2 hours ago, waec site reflected ''maintenance ongoing.'' now, 2017 has been included to the result checking column.

You can go back and check now. I just checked for someone. All the best guys.

Richiez lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by SEEDORF441(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
redbeans:
good news to all those that are trying to check their result. 2 hours ago, waec site reflected ''maintenance ongoing.'' now, 2017 has been included to the result checking column.

You can go back and check now. I just checked for someone. All the best guys.

Richiez lalasticlala fynestboi
u can lie for Nigeria.
The wepsite is not working right nw
Re: It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
SEEDORF441:
u can lie for Nigeria. The website is not working right nw
smh.. Confirm before complaining.

The site is www.waecdirect.org

2 Likes

Re: It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by kingtblackhoc(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
I cant log on...maybe because of the increased traffic and battering of the server.
Re: It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by dddave(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
please how do I get the pin
Re: It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
kingtblackhoc:
I cant log on...maybe because of the increased traffic and battering of the server.
yea. Every one is trying to access the site now. At night would be the best time to check
Re: It's Official, 2017 Wassce Result Has Been Uploaded To The Site by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
dddave:
please how do I get the pin
the pin and the serial number is at the back of the original waec I.D issued to u through your school.

If u can't find it, get from a bank or those that are into ssce registration.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise / EX SUG PRO Calls Out Kogi State Government Over Bursary Funds Fraud / Mbbs/direct Entry Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.