Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Cheat Sheet: Organisations That Can Fund Your Businesses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cheat Sheet: Organisations That Can Fund Your Businesses (324 Views)

We Need A Company Or Individuals That Can Fund A Project And Get Interest On It / Domiciliary Account Who Has An Idea On How I Can Fund My Account / We Can Fund Your Business And Help You Grow - Angel Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheat Sheet: Organisations That Can Fund Your Businesses by Spazwik: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
While getting fund for that business idea might not sound quite as easy as, say, debating the effect of economic policies on small businesses, it’s still top priority for the overwhelming majority of Africans who have decided to go the entrepreneurial route, with about 80% percent listing it as their number one concern.

With that in mind, and because this topic can get convoluted real fast, we’re breaking down the places you absolutely need to know about to get business grants—whether as a small business, NGO, women, or social enterprise.

1. The Tony Elumelu Foundation

The $100 million program, announced at the Tony Elumelu Foundation through its Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurial Programme (TEEP) plans to identify and support 1,000 entrepreneurs from across the continent each year over the next 10 years.

The 10,000 start-ups and young businesses selected from across Africa will ultimately create one million new jobs and add $10 billion in annual revenues to Africa’s economy.

2. Acumen Fund

Acumen is a charity oorganizationincorporated in 2001 with seed capital from the Rockefeller Foundation, Cisco Systems Foundation and three individual philanthropists.

The Acumen Fund invests in entrepreneurs who have the capability to bring sustainable solutions to big problems.

3. Seedstars Africa

Seedstars Africa is a member of Seedstars Group, a Swiss-based venture builder that is active and invests in 35+ countries around the world especially in emerging markets in Asia, South America, The Middle East and Africa.

Seedstars recently invested $330,000 in SimplePay, a young Nigerian third-party payment processing company that has created a solution which will likely disrupt payment services in Nigeria and Africa.

more at http://www.dailydigest.ng/access-funds-for-business/

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Legitimate And A Lucrative Business / Protect Your Salary Today With Spis....tomorrow Might Be Late. / How Much Do I Need To Start A Film Show Business In My School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.