Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man (42723 Views)

Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos) / Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by blym4real: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
trezzyhelm and fake news, lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 you people should always confirm any news for trezzyhelm as most of it news are fake.
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Adeoba10(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
@ylaa Which kind touch b dat? Ano get fertilizer for hand o.
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by RosaConsidine: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
While my heart goes out to the parents of the girls and I feel the elder sister should be punished, I must say I found this an extremely difficult read. The poster really needs to improve on his/her written and possibly spoken English.

Or we develop a different Nairaland on which people can communicate in their mother tongue.
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by slimzzysweet(f): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
The person dat posted dis did well by referring to her as "his" cos she is actually a "he". I jst said my mind. RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pylony:
Konji has cost her the lives of her two sisters and from all indications, in the pic there is no any sign of worry on the face of the girl in red.
Na ogbanje oo

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by kekeolu(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
RAFIC:
How sad! This is what happens when parents send their babies to far away destinations and/or fail to care for them. Now that girl has to live with the tragedy of losing her sisters, the parents have to live with the loss of two very young children (which could have been avoided by taking PROPER care of them), and the poor sisters are completely lost to the world. What a life!

Parents, please never relinquish the duty of caring for your children to children. Send your kid to a school close by or move to an area with better schools - and still send them to school from home. I don't blame the girl if she was enticed by the prospect of boyfriend and sex. If she was with her parents they would have directed her better. Alone, she has to learn through experience what to do and what not to do. That is an impossible task for a kid. And this was the consequence.

True tàlk, some parents are grossly irresponsible. Why leave the care of toddlers to a toddler? RIP to the angels!
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Blessingbenson(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
humm
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Blessingbenson(f): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benue and pussy
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by judey1992(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
She went to "cable fire" while her sisters were burning fire.

Their death could have been caused by inhalation of carbon monoxide reacting with the hemoglobin forming carboxyhemoglobin which prevents the blood from carrying oxygen.

Poor girls, died in her sleep and other struggle to survive cry

Their sister is already in shock, I pray for her, she would overcome with time.
She should be kept under watch to avoid depression and suicide.

Schools should provide halls to accommodate students abeg. Teens leaving alone are very exposed and vulnerable elements cry
are you a biochemist
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Sike(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
RAFIC:
How sad! This is what happens when parents send their babies to far away destinations and/or fail to care for them. Now that girl has to live with the tragedy of losing her sisters, the parents have to live with the loss of two very young children (which could have been avoided by taking PROPER care of them), and the poor sisters are completely lost to the world. What a life!

Parents, please never relinquish the duty of caring for your children to children. Send your kid to a school close by or move to an area with better schools - and still send them to school from home. I don't blame the girl if she was enticed by the prospect of boyfriend and sex. If she was with her parents they would have directed her better. Alone, she has to learn through experience what to do and what not to do. That is an impossible task for a kid. And this was the consequence.
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Sultty(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rip to d dead, but I smell a rat
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by ROBO1722: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
RAFIC:

TOT THE STORY SAID THEY LEFT THEIR VILLAGE TO STAY ALONE BECAUSE OF THEIR EDUCATION……….ITS A SAD STORY AND VERY UNFORTUNATE. BUT THEIR PARENTS MEAN WELL BY SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL……..PLS DONT BLAME THEIR PARENTS!
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by RAFIC(m): 4:56am On Jul 20, 2017
ROBO1722:

TOT THE STORY SAID THEY LEFT THEIR VILLAGE TO STAY ALONE BECAUSE OF THEIR EDUCATION……….ITS A SAD STORY AND VERY UNFORTUNATE. BUT THEIR PARENTS MEAN WELL BY SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL……..PLS DONT BLAME THEIR PARENTS!

I'm not blaming the parents for meaning them well by wanting to provide a better education for them. I'm blaming them for sending such young kids, babies who can't take care of themselves to be by themselves because of education. Babies don't care for babies. Imagine you were barely 15 and you were tasked with caring for yourself and your younger ones. Exclusively. Lacking the guidance and support of any parent except for the occasional pep talk when you are heading off for months away from home. How well would you fare? Children lack experience and learn either from guidance by more experienced ones or from their personal experience. The parents have forced their kids into the latter.
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by Pylony(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2017
pesinfada:
Na ogbanje oo
I'm made to believe so too.
Re: 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man by ylaa(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Hahahahquote author=Adeoba10 post=58613325]@ylaa Which kind touch b dat? Ano get fertilizer for hand o. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash / Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic / Judge Orders 22-week Pregnant Disabled Woman To Have Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.