Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

International Shopping: Zenith Bank Has Lifted Spending Limit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International Shopping: Zenith Bank Has Lifted Spending Limit (681 Views)

Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Shopping: Zenith Bank Has Lifted Spending Limit by saintcasmir(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2017
It is like dollar is heavily falling on Nigerian banks nowadays..Lol

Well according to an email I received from Zenith Bank Plc yesterday, they lifted the spending limit on the naira MasterCard when shopping online or oversea.

The limit has been lifted from $100 to $1000 per month whenever you are shopping online, withdrawing from foreign ATM or spending at POS.

With this development, they have now join other banks like Ecobank, GTB and UBA which have previously done that.

Though, $1000 is still a low spending limit to the large spenders, but I think we should be enjoying this for now while praying that more dollars fall on them to increase it further.
Re: International Shopping: Zenith Bank Has Lifted Spending Limit by 1N9a: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2017
The bank for the movers and shakers....
Re: International Shopping: Zenith Bank Has Lifted Spending Limit by saintcasmir(m): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2017
1N9a:
The bank for the movers and shakers....

I hope you are not referring to the "wire wire" crew?...LOL

(1) (Reply)

Petrolithium: The Biggest Energy Breakthrough Since Fracking- / Yuletide Promo: Wharfedale Pro Slashes Prices Of Musical Equipment / Realmen- Smoked Fish Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.