Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,696 members, 7,911,907 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Meaning Of Paris Club Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meaning Of Paris Club Fund (2003 Views)

"Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / PLASTER OF PARIS (POP) PRODUCTION PARTNERS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by memory123(m): 3:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello NLDERS. I need someone who can explain to me in a clear terms the meaning of Paris club fund. No abusive comment(s) please. I am here to learn more...
Re: Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by Freetech: 3:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Paris refund real meaning is money to be shared by governor

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by memory123(m): 3:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Money from where?
Re: Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by jay2pee(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Seriously, me no know too
Re: Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Well, I guess the dough they made from my signature
Re: Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by teemanbastos(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2017
memory123:
Hello NLDERS. I need someone who can explain to me in a clear terms the meaning of Paris club fund. No abusive comment(s) please. I am here to learn more...
the refund is in respect of over-deductions
on Paris Club, London Club Loans and
Multilateral debts between 1995-2002.
Re: Meaning Of Paris Club Fund by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2017
It's a group of officials from major creditor countries headquartered in Paris, France. The major role is finding solution to the payment difficulties experienced by debtor countries.

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Verify Your USA Upwork Account / Desire In Us For Your Clearing,a Test Will Prove Us Wrong At Any Port In Nigeria / Bed Frame Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.