Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze (13386 Views)

Bovi Reacts To Akpororo And Daddy Freeze Clash Over Tithing / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram / TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by burkingx(f): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2017
cool
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by Ilajeboy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
prof1990:
let the attack begin

cry when did Lincoln say this ehh.. Somebody that died before the invention of aeroplane talk less of internet
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ilajeboy:

cry when did Lincoln say this ehh.. Somebody that died before the invention of aeroplane talk less of internet

thats the irony of the quote
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by MARKETfund: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:

How was the GEJ PDP working?
Both administrations have failed especially the GEJ era.
Zero infrastructural improvement, Boko Haram insurgents, Zero savings, Zero improvement in power, Zero improvement in Education, Zero improvement in Employment, Zero effort in Diversification.
Don't gimme shit about the economy because that was not his making but courtesy the increase in oil price.

Sir whose 'making' was the recession of 1983
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by bkool7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
4hys:
Even as an ordinary citizen i still see GEJ pdp working more than your APC sickle

Yea, im sure,you saw him when he was "working" us into this recession.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by bkool7(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
MARKETfund:

Sir whose 'making' was the recession of 1983

Shagari

Read and be informed

thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/05/nigeria-we-are-back-in-1983/
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by Macmoni(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
I can never agree with anything that comes out of the mouth of Reno or any body that was part of that Otueke drunken dullard's government.
wat about ur vegetable president
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by MARKETfund: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
bkool7:

Shagari

Read and be informed

thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/05/nigeria-we-are-back-in-1983/
I was expecting that.. grin grin grin

A man that conviniently shifts blame. Hardly takes responsibility for his actions/inactions has no business being a leader. Even a family head.
Do have a nice day bro.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
jaylister:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWrjRgkFb0I/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

When you get a lot of money and think you can’t ever be broke, think of MC Hammer and Kanye, then invest more than you spend

http://www.dehelm.com/2017/07/drama-between-reno-omokri-and-oap.html
Wise words
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by googlepikins: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
madridguy:
I stand with them both. Good advise from Reno. Wonderful response from Daddy Freeze.
your life is like Buhari, just confused

Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by HERSLEY(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
bkool7:
Im on Freeze side . Kanye is not broke and Reno should have shared that advice with Gej, obviously it would have saved us this recession
I'm sorry he is... He begged for money earlier.... And he canceled he deals with Jay z tidal Cuz he wanted to suck off money from him. Jayz beefed him in his 4:44 track titled kill Jay z... U should read foreign newspapers not 9jas alone.
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by bkool7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
I'm sorry he is... He begged for money earlier.... And he canceled he deals with Jay z tidal Cuz he wanted to suck off money from him. Jayz beefed him in his 4:44 track titled kill Jay z... U should read foreign newspapers not 9jas alone.

If he's still with Kim K...how can he be broke

Declaring bankruptcy in the US doesnt mean you are completely broke ,its just a way to manage your finances.
The last time i read he said he invested heavily in his "dream" and he is close to seeing it through
A broke ass is someone who's owing more than he is worth
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by gallantman: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
we dey reason the sam way man
favouredon:
Good advice. but em bros, e be like say u don broke o. This one u dey give this kind advice so, u sure say no be regret advice be this?
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by HERSLEY(f): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
bkool7:

If he's still with Kim K...how can he be broke

Declaring bankruptcy in the US doesnt mean you are completely broke ,its just a way to manage your finances.
The last time i read he said he invested heavily in his "dream" and he is close to seeing it through
A broke ass is someone who's owing more than he is worth
forget Kim k....west ain't seeing money again swthrt
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by bkool7(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2017
HERSLEY:
forget Kim k....west ain't seeing money again swthrt
His brand is still worth something

Imagine how much Davido will pay just to do a collabo wit him?

And celebrites get paid just for appearing in clubs and parties
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by bkool7(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
MARKETfund:

I was expecting that.. grin grin grin

A man that conviniently shifts blame. Hardly takes responsibility for his actions/inactions has no business being a leader. Even a family head.
Do have a nice day bro.

When you become a leader , blame yourself for everyone's error
Re: Between Reno Omokri And Daddy Freeze by HERSLEY(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
bkool7:

His brand is still worth something

Imagine how much Davido will pay just to do a collabo wit him?

And celebrites get paid just for appearing in clubs and parties
wen someone is broke.... Doesn't literally mean he's worth zero money.... Know Mc hammer? He went broke. Doesn't meant he cant feed himself nor buy a new car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Causes Traffic In Lagos As She Poses 4 Sexy Pics In Public (video, Pics) / Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Goes Into Acting, Radio / Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.