Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To Increase An Android Speaker Volume - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase An Android Speaker Volume (708 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction / Glo Reduces Data Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase An Android Speaker Volume by kaytrendskyoung(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Good day everyone. Welcome to your No. 1 spot for latest free browsing cheats, Cheap internet data plans, Phone reviews, Android configuration/tweaking,Best android apps review android tips and tricks and lots more etc....

As you all know, Gistforandroid tends to deliver you top tech tutorials for Android.

Today, am discussing on how you can increase your Android speakers � volume I mean two times louder �.

This is one of my top Android tips and tricks that I don't usually give out but because of some complaints have been receiving lately by my friends made me came up with this writeup to show you guys one of my Android tips. You might be wondering how on earth is it possible � to increase an android speaker � volume?

For fast updates, kindly subscribe to the followings it is free.

Text FOLLOW KYOUNGKAYTRENDS to 40404 works on MTN only and it's free.

Download Gistforandroid Mobile App ==>>
https:///JjvY2G

Well to answer this, we are in a technology world there is nothing impossible � most especially when it comes to Android. You can customize it to your desired taste. Without long story let get down to business.

STEPS ON HOW TO INCREASE AN ANDROID SPEAKER VOLUME

▪Download and install an app called MTK ENGINEERING. If you got the app, no need in downloading it.

▪Open the app and click on MTK SETTINGS

▪Swipe till you get to HARDWARE TESTING and click on AUDIO

▪Now we have four(4) options to tweak there which are NORMAL MODE, HEADSET MODE, LOUDSPEAKER MODE and HEADSET_LOUDSPEAKER MODE. See screenshot below.

▪Click on NORMAL MODE and set its MAXIMUM VOLUME to 160 and click on SET. See screenshot below.

▪Do that for the remaining three(3) options. After it's done reboot your phone and see the different by playing any music.

CONCLUSION

Increasing your Android speaker volume doesn't have to be a big deal just follow my simple steps and get yours done.
For full tutorial with screenshot go here ==>>
https:///9ahGfm

Re: How To Increase An Android Speaker Volume by brighttech95(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
following
Re: How To Increase An Android Speaker Volume by HarveyDeven: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I think that most Android phones are louder enough...
Re: How To Increase An Android Speaker Volume by OVA200(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's so true OP thank you.

(1) (Reply)

This Phone Is Only $19.99, The Last Day / Android 6.0, Fingerprint, 8mp And 5mp Camera... / Please Help With Infinix Note 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.