Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fibrod - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibrod (1041 Views)

Fibrod / Fibrod / I Have Fibrod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibrod by bissysouth: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2010
can someone give idea of a good gynaecologist that deals with fibrod, it so embarassing that one look like a pregnant woman and people think you are pregnant when you are not.
Re: Fibrod by cassywill(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2010
if you are in nigeria i can help with some medicine for that then we leave the rest to God the doctor of all doctors. call me on 08088897417 or mail me on cassani@mtnnigeria.net or prettycassey285@gmail.com thanks my name is cassandra
Re: Fibrod by bizybody(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2010
bissysouth:

can someone give idea of a good gynaecologist that deals with fibrod, it so embarassing that one look like a pregnant woman and people think you are pregnant when you are not.

Oh yes u can defntly put an end to this dreaded incessant ailment if only u ar ready wit d applicatn of herbal supplemnt thats poise to b very effective(100%) from d stable of chinese/american conglomerate.08098219881.
Re: Fibrod by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Feb 06, 2010
If you guys are not for real, that will be wicked to be trying to scam someone that needed help.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Boost Your Low Libido (desire For Intimacy) Naturally / Need Urgent Vitamins From Usa! / Plants Of Medicinal Uses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.