Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (1281 Views)

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by nicky20: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017

Looks like Mikel Obi is back on his feet after completing therapy for the surgery he had weeks ago! The Nigerian international footballer has returned back to China to continue playing as a midfielder for club Tianjin TEDA in the Chinese super league and his girlfriend Olga with their twin duaghters, Ava and Mia, flew over to join him yesterday

More @>> https://trendinghelm..co.id/2017/07/mikel-obi-shares-kiss-with-his-babymama.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by queenitee(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
I just love them
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Barfibassey(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
queenitee:
I just love them
that can be us you know,like Queen Barfi
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by rossyc(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
So this one na news
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Hotshawarma(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
Sharp guy

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Barfibassey(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Sharp guy
you gonna be my bestman,mhen.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Hotshawarma(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
you gonna be my bestman,mhen.
I reject it....I cannot be a bestman to someone that is ready to cook people alive... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Barfibassey(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
I reject it....I cannot be a bestman to someone that is ready to cook people alive... lipsrsealed
you misunderstand me,wedding venue is gonna be held in las vegas,free visa for you okay.
Just think about it nah las vegas in Usa oh.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Hotshawarma(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
you misunderstand me,wedding venue is gonna be held in las vegas,free visa for you okay.
Just think about it nah las vegas in Usa oh.
Thank GOD I "misunderstand"you like u said and not "misunderstood"you.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Barfibassey(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Thank GOD I "misunderstand"you like u said and not "misunderstood"you.... undecided
dude maimi tins ooh.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Hotshawarma(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
dude maimi tins ooh.
You cannot even spell the name of the location correctly then how can I even trust you wink,Miami is the correct spelling...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Barfibassey(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
You cannot even spell the name of the location correctly then how can I even trust you wink,Miami is the correct spelling...
that why you shud be my bestman so you can always correct me when am wrong,
thanks for spelling out my error i appreciate that.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Hotshawarma(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
that why you shud be my bestman so you can always correct me when am wrong,
thanks for spelling out my error i appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by Barfibassey(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Hotshawarma post=58614141][/quote]

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China by queenitee(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Barfibassey:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Adorable Photo Of Cynthia Morgan & Dog (see Photo) / Nollywood Actress, Aduuni Ade Shares Unbelievable Throwback Photo / ''my Husband Must Not Complain When I Fart'' - Actress Anita Joseph Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.