Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,543 members, 7,948,089 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility (1187 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Parah Family Foundation 3rd Annual Fertility Conference / Parah Family Foundation 8th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility by ParahFamily: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Parah Family Foundation (PFF) is a non-governmental organization and support group with a vision to partner with families on their journey of waiting on God for the blessing of godly children that will bring joy to their homes. PFF is passionate about the fulfillment of God’s promise in the lives of the individuals that come in contact with the Foundation. At PFF, we are convinced that most families can have their children through proper awareness of the problem, commitment to getting a godly solution to the problem and access to the required solution.

The Foundation was inaugurated in June 2011 and has since been holding monthly support meetings every 3rd Saturday of the month. These meetings have in attendance families that are going through various stages of fertility awareness and treatment, singles who seek awareness ahead of marriage and others who are simply passionate about helping families stand strong through the process of waiting for their offspring.

PFF believes that knowledge is vital for the transformation of situations and circumstances; it therefore has three primary areas of focus to meet the families’ needs:

SPIRITUAL: Based on biblical principles, PFF teaches and encourages families to trust God as they prayerfully wait for the fulfillment of their desire to have children.

MEDICAL: PFF facilitates awareness sessions by various medical experts on medical issues as it relates to infertility. PFF also fosters partnerships with various fertility clinics whereby PFF members have access to a discounted fee and other privileges at such medical facilities.

FAMILY LIFE: PFF provides family life counseling to members through seasoned family life experts.

You can visit our website at http://www.parahfamilyfoundation.com/ , Facebook @ www.facebook.com/parahfamily , Twitter @Parahfamily , Instagram #Parahfamily

Re: Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility by ParahFamily: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blvd, its time to WALK the TALK. This Saturday 16th September is another meeting that will take you to the next phase of your journey to fruitfulness. Don't miss the meeting, tell someone you know to tell someone. Let's walk together and get the desired result. Share with friends on all social media platform. Your testimony is NEXT!!!
There's going to be IVF discount price for all attendees from a gyna from a reputable hospital in Lagos.
Please do not miss this opportunity.This does not come all the time.
Your testimony is next
You can contact us on 08055239121

Re: Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility by ParahFamily: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL

We got married in 2011 and were believing GOD for the fruit of the womb. I was not bothered the first year because I was not stable at home but when I did not conceive the following year,I became worried. So I went for checkup and discovered I had an infection which I treated but my husband did not treat himself because he believed nothing was wrong with him.

In October 2013, we came in touch with PARAH FAMILY FOUNDATION through Sister Isioma Omojani. We made up our minds to be consistent in every meeting. The meetings were impactful.

Mrs. Odukoya encouraged my husband to go for medical examination to know if there was a medical problem, we went for the checkup at IFPF Maryland, the result showed that he had very low sperm count and I Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). We started treatment immediately: As we were receiving medical treatment, we were also taking spiritual steps like declaring GOD’s word over the baby items we bought and the ones we received from PARAH as point of contact, we also say the PARAH family confession on a daily basis. My husband could not complete his treatment at the hospital for financial reasons but we did not despair trusting GOD for everything.

In February 2014,during our monthly meeting(open discussion); A woman shared with the family how her husband was treated of low sperm count by taking a recipe(carrot, original honey and half boiled egg),I started giving my husband the recipe everyday for four months.

We had an encounter with the Word of GOD during the 3rd anniversary of the PARAH FAMILY FOUNDATION . The guest minister, Pastor Sarah said and I quote” there’s a couple here, whenever the angel of GOD brought GOD’s gift to them, he usually returned it back because of quarrel, strife and bitterness. GOD says if they can change their ways, he will visit them before the end of this year”. We knew the Word was for us, so we received it and worked with it.

August 2014, we had another Word encounter through a prophetic instruction from the GOD’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo; it was our month of praise works wonders, so he instructed that we praise GOD minimum one hour everyday for one week. We obeyed the instruction and on the last day of the praise, a Sunday, after the praise session in Church, he declared among other things, that everyone on the line for miracle children was confirmed pregnant. The word hit me as if I have never heard him say that before; that same month of August, I missed my monthly period and by the first week of September 2014, I was confirmed pregnant to the glory of GOD.

GOD made the pregnancy a sweet experience for me. There was neither morning sickness nor complication of any kind. GOD also made me deliver like the Hebrew women. It was indeed a supernatural child birth.

We return all the glory to GOD for blessing us with our prince, David, Oluwadamilare, Oluwasinaayomi and for proving over and over that He is too faithful to fail! To Him alone be all the glory!!!
Re: Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility by ParahFamily: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Parah Monthly meeting comes up on 18th November 2017.There will be subsidized IVF treatment cost for only attendee.This offer is for a limited time.Ensure you are not left out.Testimonies are pouring out. Yours is next.

Re: Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility by ParahFamily: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
The probability of IVF treatment working for you depends on a number of factors. Ignorance on various issues surrounding infertility is prevalent in our society where delay in having children is attributed to some negative power or other reasons. Why not be at this month meeting to unravel options available, chances of IVF worki
ParahFamily:
Hurray!!! Parah 3rd Fertility Conference is here again.

It's that time of the year again when Parah family foundation will be holding her 3rd annual fertility conference. It's happening on 21st March ,2020 at Orientals hotel Lekki ,Lagos .Ticket is highly subsidized.Price is just N5,000.

It is our pleasure to welcome couples in the waiting room.

The conference program focuses on "bridging the gap in Fertility". Parah vision is to partner with God for the restoration of hope to families in their fertility journey.We hope to effectively help the society for promotion of this subject through various educational activities in our society.
This year's program is going to be a blast. This year will be featuring great speakers like Louise Brown world's first IVF baby , Dr Faye Iketubosin Managing Director George Memorial Center, Dr Toyin Ajayi Managing Director Bridge Fertility Clinic, Mrs Ibidunmi Ighodalo Founder Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation and Mr Raymond Okosun Managing Director First Foundation

This is the best gift you to can give to that friend who has been believing God for the fruit of the womb who is confused and do not know how to go about his/her fertility challenges.

For more information and to register for the conference, Please visit our website

www. parahfamilyfoundation.com

hope to see you.
Until them stay well and God bless.
ng or not working for you and so on....

*Free Counseling available after the meeting. Contact 07017745460*

Date: October 19, 2019

Venue: Plot 5 NERDC road NUT PAVILION, opposite Memorable Gathering hall Alausa.

Time: 7.00am

Your testimony is Next!

Re: Parah Family Foundation Provides Support For Families Facing Infertility by ParahFamily: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hurray!!! Parah 3rd Fertility Conference is here again.

It's that time of the year again when Parah family foundation will be holding her 3rd annual fertility conference. It's happening on 21st March ,2020 at Orientals hotel Lekki ,Lagos .Ticket is highly subsidized.Price is just N5,000.

It is our pleasure to welcome couples in the waiting room.

The conference program focuses on "bridging the gap in Fertility". Parah vision is to partner with God for the restoration of hope to families in their fertility journey.We hope to effectively help the society for promotion of this subject through various educational activities in our society.
This year's program is going to be a blast. This year will be featuring great speakers like Louise Brown world's first IVF baby , Dr Faye Iketubosin Managing Director George Memorial Center, Dr Toyin Ajayi Managing Director Bridge Fertility Clinic, Mrs Ibidunmi Ighodalo Founder Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation ,Mrs. Agnes Olaore Head Adoption & Fostering Unit- Lagos State Ministry of Youth & Development and Mr Raymond Okosun Managing Director First Foundation

This is the best gift you to can give to that friend who has been believing God for the fruit of the womb who is confused and do not know how to go about his/her fertility challenges.

For more information and to register for the conference, Please visit our website

www. parahfamilyfoundation.com

hope to see you.
Until them stay well and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye To Hiv/aids/viracomb / Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly / BREAKING: Nigeria Cases Rise To 51 As NCDC Confirms Five New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.