Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Please I Need An Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need An Advice (323 Views)

My Issue With Skye Bank. An Advice Will Do. / Please Needed An Advice / An Advice For 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice by OludareIsola(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fellow nairalanders: I have a friend who wants to travel out of Canada. He doesn't want to go through travelling agents for fear of been duped so we both visited the Canadian embassy in Nigeria and we were told to apply online. He wants to go there to find a job.
But we are at a crossroad of what he should apply for:
Please I need someone with this experience to shed light on how to procure a visa and explain the types of visa we need to apply for:
(a) Visiting Visa
(b) Work Permit
(c) ETA
(d) Permanent Resident Cards
These are the various visas we learnt he could apply for but we need an detailed explanation on each of these types of visas which will probably aid his decision on how to go about it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano Orders Immediate Work As Anambra Erosion Menace Kills One / Dream And Reality....whats D Connection / They Told You Blogging Would Be Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.