Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday (40470 Views)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's what happens when you give a girl a good fok and your prick touches her throat,she will go on the internet to profess her love.

The yeye boy is just after her pussssy and the father's wealth

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.
How can a small girl like this flaunt her immoral life on the internet for her parents, family and everyone to see?

Growing up, ladies were so decent with their emotions.
A girl won't even shake you in front of her parents.
Now they will give you a blowjöb right in front of them.

Femi Otedola might have succeeded in business,
But he is a failure at parenting.
gbam
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Ilajeboy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Chai, you're about quoting someone but it failed bruhuhuhuhu!

grin ur laugh na die
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by hgnbello(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.
How can a small girl like this flaunt her immoral life on the internet for her parents, family and everyone to see?

grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

hahahahha.. sorry man...

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Tochytee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
No dignity anymore.

I have been starring at those pictures to see the immorality there, beside she is 18 and above also has the right to her own private life.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Rukky55(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

BIKO E CONCERN U ATLEAST HE GAVE THEM A BETA LYF.AS THEY DO SAY U CAN TK A HORSE TO THE RIVER BT U CANT FORCE IT TO DRINK WATER. SO TEL ME HOW DO U NO THEY DIDNT TRAIN THEM WELL.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by yungmoney447(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Happy eazi day
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by bigsmoke2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Teewhy2:
Congrats to Eazi. to Temi Otedola, great heart at least she still mingle with guys who fathers are not billionaire. make she just marry the guy sha.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
even the guy know say na temporary arraignment. men with business empire like ortedola seldom marry their daughters fulani cap wearing ,pop champagne musicians like eazi . They prefer sons of fellow busniess mogul.but who knows the world is evolving we sha see
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by swegiedon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
sukkot:
so she couldnt get her crush anthony joshua and now its mr eazi she settle for . this girl has a huge crush on anthony joshua if you follow her on social media.
hehehe. long time bro

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by davcol(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
singing holy holy by 2baba to you right now!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Allylic(f): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ollygentle:

you comment your reserve? shocked
ys nw angry grin

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Titau: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let evans catch both of you guyz

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by VanBommel(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
TinaAnita:
Am I the only one who thinks that this wannabe-couple don't look good together?
The physical appearance of both parties isn't adding up.. *Kolewelk*
jealousy will not kill you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by goldenarrow: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

i dey tell you o. na confirm diamond that my bro hit. if them break up, na platinum girl he go carry this time. i am sure some other billionaire daughters are waiting for them to break up so they also taste his prick

Someone pls help me with that 'u don't mean it meme'.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by VanBommel(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
yinkslinks:
two ugly being grin grin grin grin grin from the look, this relastionship wont last. why does the otedola's like to show off their relationship on social media? rich with no sense.
bros, don't allow jealousy and bitterness eat you up tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Macmoni(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

shut up! Broke ass!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by bighugelongDCK9: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
goldenarrow:

Someone pls help me with that 'u don't mean it meme'.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Alphasoar(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

I want to agree but "weh yhu kip kwayet?"

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by hisMrs(f): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

what are u saying? I really hope u are not guilty of d same thing. Since when did having a boyfriend become immortal
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by hisMrs(f): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
swegiedon:

hehehe. long time bro
half a loaf is better than chinchin
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by pweetiedee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

isnt she a graduate?if she is and she is over twenty, its okay for her to av a bf and her parents know him.

But this social media thing is out of it... That's y their relationships don't last.

When they breakup now, they start slamming, blasting and cursing themselves on Instagram.

The girl is pretty sha
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa o. Times have change. I thank God for my life. I try to keep any relationship I am not sure of away from my family. I don't have time to start any explanation to my niece and nephews when the begin to ask about Aunt X after they stop seeing her.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by swegiedon(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
hisMrs:
half a loaf is better than chinchin
true.so babe you gonna take half a loaf when you can get a full loaf??
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by hisMrs(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
swegiedon:

true.so babe you gonna take half a loaf when you can get a full loaf??
Did I say so? As she no fit get d full loaf nko?
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by iamwoods(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
paulchineduN:
E be like say this Mr. Eazi na importer of weed
with the look of things i think u are right
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by sukkot: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
swegiedon:

hehehe. long time bro
bros, whats good with ya ? yeah not so long though lol. a few days maybe ? hows life ?
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by kaliboi94(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
I smell poverty
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by kelzgie: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

Yur parents who were/and are good at parenting din teach that yu don't throw stones anyhow ryt ¿
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by omohlexy: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2017
youngin:
People will start with the 'Otedola stoop so low' comments now
All these Otedola daughters ugly sha
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No dignity anymore.

Which one is your own? The world is evolving, you either change with it or remain stagnant. It's very simple. Accept the fact that those days are gone
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Wetin this guy gist the babe chai sad
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday by Culin(f): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Ewww. This guy is really ugly, the two of them together is strange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Timaya’s Daughter, Emmanuela's 4th Birthday Is Today / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.