Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,535 members, 7,932,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? (4378 Views)

Some Girls Think We Are Fools / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls, Why do some Girls think high of themselves especially beauriful ones? This is the most often question I ask my self when I see the way some Girls behave around the campus and even outside.... To be specificic those that are beautiful, they always think they are the ones controlling guys head, the ones who have the saying always... Many of them are so snubbish and ill mannered, they talk to you as if ''your a magaa''... Somma them even think with what they have they can make guys go crazy, I wonder what is that but I will soon find out...those I found more irritating is those that call themselves ''slay queens'' mehn these typa Girls Hot sha but they irritating to me.... What more can I say, lastly the silent mamma's that don't have Guys time, they won't talk to u even u talk to them., when u say Hi their next reaction is one kind bad look to u,some go extramile hissing... I go slap this kind Girl oneday.... Anyway what can u say about this then.....I don give up on Girls for Now.....,...I don go break abeg, the girls don tire me with there wahala.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because they are beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because they are not your class of Ladies....

They have a class of men they respect and value....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by ExpensiveG: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dat is dey LAW OF WOMAN NATURE wink

go check physics textbook you go see em....

Op na dis thing dey worry you you get time ooo shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by thesicilian: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
The question is, why don't you 'think high' of yourself?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Victornezzar: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
U don't av 30 billion in your akant dats y grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Approach them with thati billion for the akant. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by thegirlyoulike(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
It depends on the kind of guy you are
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Ermacc: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Well, they are beautiful and they feel everyone is craving for the their attention. I noticed that most beautiful girls in this category are dumb when I get to know them personally. They feel their body is all that matters and is all that should be offered. what a waste!

4 Likes

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by obo389(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because they are all aware nothing goes for nothing
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by ikp120(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Men are to be blamed. Most of these men are so stupid. You see them running all over her like flies running around dead carcasses.

If you keep hearing and living a lie for a very long time, very soon it will be known as the "truth" and will become a norm. That's simple psychology.

You pay her salary just for accepting to date you. You tell her how you will die without her, and all sort of trash that a woman shouldn't be told. It's against their nature. It brings out the beast in them. It creates an impression in them which they shouldn't have. It gives them the impression that the world revolves around their bum bum.

It's men's fault, and it has to be corrected by men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by RSVP: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dat makes dem woman and you should be manly enough to let dem be if dey snub you!.
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by MissRaine69(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because there is a horde of men who have put them on that pedestal ...men who tell them everyday that they will catch a grenade for them that's why. Besides not all women are like that it's mostly those that have nothing to offer but looks and a body scratch the surface there is nothing there.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Kondomatic(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Being a lady in Nigeria can be difficult at times.

You can't even think high of yourself in peace.
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
since girls dun tire u, y not go for guys At least most guys don't think high of themselves. ....
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because they think they hold all the aces when it comes to men.

Besides, most of their fellow students can't even really have enough confidence to handle them.

Beautiful women and handsome men tend to think too highly of themselves because society never stops letting them know how pretty they are.

It affects their psyche in the long run.
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
Because they are not your class of Ladies....

They have a class of men they respect and value....
You see what am talking about.......

1 Like

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Because they think they hold all the aces when it comes to men.

Besides, most of their fellow students can't even really have enough confidence to handle them.

Beautiful women and handsome men tend to think too highly of themselves because society never stops letting them know how pretty they are.

It affects their psyche in the long run.
Nice thought, I agrue with u
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
shasha101:
since girls dun tire u, y not go for guys At least most guys don't think high of themselves. ....
Hmmm Girls wherever they are u will always notice them,,, see wetin this one dey tell me...
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Being a lady in Nigeria can be difficult at times.

You can't even think high of yourself in peace.
abeg wetin u mean
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissRaine69:
Because there is a horde of men who have put them on that pedestal ...men who tell them everyday that they will catch a grenade for them that's why. Besides not all women are like that it's mostly those that have nothing to offer but looks and a body scratch the surface there is nothing there.
I concur with u....
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
RSVP:
Dat makes dem woman and you should be manly enough to let dem be if dey snub you!.
Thank God na mango tree wey I dey ontop now dey read this comment, no make me vest fall from the mango tree ontop of u

1 Like

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by cerowo(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Then go for the less beautiful ones.
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
ikp120:

It's men's fault, and it has to be corrected by men.
Abeg lalasticlala wey u dey come give me that 10K wey I give to u maey u hol am for me yestaday, I wan give this guy abeg, e don try with this reasonable comment, e deserve the 10k.,.....
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Because they are getting to many unnecessary attentions from men.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
cerowo:
Then go for the less beautiful ones.
less what Abeg no tell me this even me get class now... The fact I creatde this thread saying all this that don't mean am a victim of it.....who no one better thing... I just want to know the reasons I didn't say am a victim
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by RSVP: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Thank God na mango tree wey I dey ontop now dey read this comment, no make me vest fall from the mango tree ontop of u

Abeg pass me some mango bro?

1 Like

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
It's there ego n guys make them what they are,

How do you expect them to behave when 100 n more guys praises them everyday on social medias n Co.?
They will feel like the whole world is after them n making them to go high of themselves.

there types always end up at ori oke adura,
Wa pe nile...

1 Like

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Dat is dey LAW OF WOMAN NATURE wink

go check physics textbook you go see em....

Op na dis thing dey worry you you get time ooo shocked

grin
ehh see this guy oo...
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
U don't av 30 billion in your akant dats y grin
gbam! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by Wizklynd23(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ollygentle:

ori oke adura,
Wa pe nile...
well talk, I think thats the reason behind it, thats why I hardly praise a Girl,,, but wetin u mean by the above
Re: Pls, Why Do Some Girls Think High Of Themselves Especially Beauriful Ones?????? by ExpensiveG: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wizklynd23:
ehh see this guy oo...
Guy wetin happen
gringrin
make I come ur house tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Igbo Girls Are The Most Beautiful.... / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! / My Landlady Warned Me Over My Big Backside, Says Is Distracting Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.