Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Happy Birthday To The Woman Whose Chestening Has Made Me A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To The Woman Whose Chestening Has Made Me A Man (424 Views)

Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Daddy Showkey Searching For Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Edo Taskforce / Olajumoke Orisaguna Helps Old Woman Whose Home Is About To Be Demolished (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Woman Whose Chestening Has Made Me A Man by pBuhari(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please and please, never pass this post without helping me to celebrate this geogeous woman.
A woman with a heart of gold.
A woman who is ALWAYS ready to sacrifice her happiness so that people around her will be happy.
A woman with difference.

I have come to conclusion that all mothers are women but NOT all women are mothers.

In fact, this woman whose picture you are viewing right now is indeed an exceptional mother.

Unique, beautiful, kind hearted, God fearing, in fact, I lack adjectives to qualify her but all I have to say is that God will continue to keep her for us especially, for me.

It will be criminal act for me to forget your immence contributions in my life.

Mummy, may heaven never rest till God abundantly bless you beyond human expectations.

You worth celebrating.
You are priceless.
Your price is more than that of gold.
You are wonderfully made.

Happy birthday Precious mother.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE! @officialhushpuppi Ray On Twitter Is Fake (details With Prove) / VIDEO: Too Bad!!! Davido’s Gang Beat Up Tonto Dikeh… / I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For S3x’ – Ex-housemate, Gifty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.